Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More negativity shed on Christians......

5 posters

Go down

More negativity shed on Christians...... Empty More negativity shed on Christians......

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:42 am

Click

More slamming of Christianity by spreading dirty laundry?

Say it isn't so!

More negativity shed on Christians...... Afro-shaking-head-no
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

More negativity shed on Christians...... Empty Re: More negativity shed on Christians......

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 am

Obama's hair is getting really long.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

More negativity shed on Christians...... Empty Re: More negativity shed on Christians......

Post  nightlight88 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Click

More slamming of Christianity by spreading dirty laundry?

Say it isn't so!

More negativity shed on Christians...... Afro-shaking-head-no

I am guessing it was by JT.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:20 am

Click These Words to see a hilarious post

And just from an employee status, the hired musicians should not be publicly putting down their employer.

Aww, so a hired individual should NOT put down their employer....but it's quite alright to put down other Christians.

I think I understand.......

No....I don't understand whatsoever. Can anyone tell me how many threads this individual has started that puts down other Christians?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 am

There is a special place in Hell for people like that. JT is preaching to a bunch of Godless, morally depraved individuals. He is perfect for the job.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 am

Darth Cheney wrote:There is a special place in Hell for people like that. JT is preaching to a bunch of Godless, morally depraved individuals. He is perfect for the job.

I would copy and paste this, if I could on that thread. Then sit a back and watch heads explode. affraid
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:46 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:There is a special place in Hell for people like that. JT is preaching to a bunch of Godless, morally depraved individuals. He is perfect for the job.

I would copy and paste this, if I could on that thread. Then sit a back and watch heads explode. affraid

Oh, plenty of them are seeing it anyway. All one has to do is see the number of times this thread is viewed to know that.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Oh, plenty of them are seeing it anyway. All one has to do is see the number of times this thread is viewed to know that.

Not surprised. It's must be getting boring over there listening to the same butt hurt accusation over and over and over.
Hey GPV if you are so interested in our posts, then why did you ban? scratch If our post offend you just bang the REPORT button. Can't find it huh? Maddening isn't it? :bball:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

Afraid of Greenpunk's Siberia?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Freedom Forever has been banned from GPLV.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:38 am

BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Freedom Forever has been banned from GPLV.....

Permanently I'm so butt hurt that I can't sleep anymore. There that should make the lurkers happy. Twisted Evil
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down