Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurker Browsing now Allowed on the Unnamed Forum

5 posters

Go down

Lurker Browsing now Allowed on the Unnamed Forum Empty Lurker Browsing now Allowed on the Unnamed Forum

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Blocked browsing by lurkers or blocked members hosed the Nameless Forums RSS feeds so the Grand Poobah Par Excellante has restored lurker privileges.

sdkid: So.... the guest access restriction killed the rss feed damnit-- and I actually make use of that for a few things. So...Guest-Read is back. Enjoy your anonymous browsing.

Cool
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Lurker Browsing now Allowed on the Unnamed Forum Empty Re: Lurker Browsing now Allowed on the Unnamed Forum

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Blocked browsing by lurkers or blocked members hosed the Nameless Forums RSS feeds so the Grand Poobah Par Excellante has restored lurker privileges.

sdkid: So.... the guest access restriction killed the rss feed damnit-- and I actually make use of that for a few things. So...Guest-Read is back. Enjoy your anonymous browsing.

Cool

Just when I was getting all excited about the weather thread. Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Lurker Browsing now Allowed on the Unnamed Forum Empty Re: Lurker Browsing now Allowed on the Unnamed Forum

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Blocked browsing by lurkers or blocked members hosed the Nameless Forums RSS feeds so the Grand Poobah Par Excellante has restored lurker privileges.

Cool

Just when I was getting all excited about the weather thread. Sleep

From what I can tell, there's nothing exciting in any thread there. There's some humorous attempts at discussion, but not really exciting.

One question asked there recently:

So why can't we have a decent polite exchange of opinions here?

If they don't know that by now, they never will.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Cool

Praise Allah! sunny
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Cool

Now if he can do something about my sign in probelms. Rolling Eyes
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 am

sodaknomad wrote:

Cool

Good luck with that.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

Cool

I have a sign in problem too. I can't. But I do get a nice personal insult when I try. Cool huh? Razz
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Cool

I have a sign in problem too. I can't. But I do get a nice personal insult when I try. Cool huh? Razz

I thought personal insults weren't allowed there?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Depends on who is giving and who is receiving
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

Obviously in hypocrite-land.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

OH? What kind of insults is Greenpunk giving you?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

OH? What kind of insults is Greenpunk giving you?

My login error:

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Freedom FE, you are banned from using this forum!
Off to exile you go I guess. Way to be a trolling asshole.
This ban is not set to expire.

Point out their hyprocricy just shows how butt-hurt I am too. :bball:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down