Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would Jesus think of this forum?

+4
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
pse1124
Just Braying It
8 posters

Go down

What would Jesus think of this forum? Empty What would Jesus think of this forum?

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Hateful comments? Name calling? Bad grammar?

What do you guys honestly think Jesus would say about this forum?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

What would Jesus think of this forum? Empty Re: What would Jesus think of this forum?

Post  pse1124 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 pm

I know what jesus would say about hypocritical douchbags using his name to passive aggressively attack people. I know what he would say about forcing people, at the end of the governments gun, to give more of their hard earned money so that others can lead a sinfull life. I also know what he would say about people that are fans of the raiders.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

What would Jesus think of this forum? Empty Re: What would Jesus think of this forum?

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 pm

What would he say about one of his children calling someone a douchebag?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

If I said this to someone in front of Jesus, how would he respond?

You are the worst, you fukking hypocritical homo.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Liberal wrote:What would he say about one of his children calling someone a douchebag?

He'd agree and tell the douchebag to go and sin no more.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:33 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:What would he say about one of his children calling someone a douchebag?

He'd agree and tell the douchebag to go and sin no more.

Is calling someone a douchebag a sin by Christian standards? How about telling someone they're the worst and calling them a fukking homo? Is that Jesus like?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:23 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:29 am

Better question is where do you stand with Jesus? If you are concerned about the members of this forum, then how are you praying for them?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 am

This forum? Probably that its full of hypocrites who need to go back and read the bible and actually live by it.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 am

Twinkies wrote:This forum? Probably that its full of hypocrites who need to go back and read the bible and actually live by it.

You mean the Bible you don't believe in?

LOL!

Please, tell me who's the hypocrite?

I'd say the hypocrite is the one who tells others to live by a book he himself does not believe in.

And, this same person is one who tells people to live by a forum's rules he himself does not follow.

This same person is the epitome of hypocrisy.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:03 am

akk hem, we're being trolled. Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:39 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:This forum? Probably that its full of hypocrites who need to go back and read the bible and actually live by it.

LOL!

I'd say the hypocrite is the one who tells others to live by a book he himself does not believe in.

And, this same person is one who tells people to live by a forum's rules he himself does not follow.

You are the Christian not me. You should be living by the Bible. Anyway that was what was taught to me growing up. Im not a hypocrite, I live my life the way I see fit. But you choose to put your faith in the Bible and God and all that so you should live that way.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:09 am

I want you to be able to live however you want (aside from murdering unborn babies), you and other liberals demand that I live how the government wants me too, and now not only do you and Thornton demand that I live how the government deems that I should live, but you demand that I also live how you interpret (wrongly) how God and or Jesus want me to live. It's amazing! I get told how God wants me to live from a guy that doesn't know the bible, and falsly uses it to bash people that don't agree with him, and an athiest...LOL

pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:17 am

pse1124 wrote:

I want you to be able to live however you want (aside from murdering unborn babies), you and other liberals demand that I live how the government wants me too, and now not only do you and Thornton demand that I live how the government deems that I should live, but you demand that I also live how you interpret (wrongly) how God and or Jesus want me to live. It's amazing! I get told how God wants me to live from a guy that doesn't know the bible, and falsly uses it to bash people that don't agree with him, and an athiest...LOL

Yet you conservatives are doing the same thing but thats all good. Rolling Eyes One thing that would help the Republicans is to do what they actually say. Instead of saying they want less government except in X case, Y case, and Z case.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:19 am

Freedom Forever wrote:Better question is where do you stand with Jesus? If you are concerned about the members of this forum, then how are you praying for them?

What would Jesus think of this forum? 2231921331
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Twinkies wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

Yet you conservatives are doing the same thing but thats all good. Rolling Eyes One thing that would help the Republicans is to do what they actually say. Instead of saying they want less government except in X case, Y case, and Z case.

No it's only in one case do I want the government to do something about it. I don't push my religion on anyone else. I do think God doesn't like murdering babies in the womb, but I have plenty of medical reasons to not like abortion. You know the whole "sciency" thing, that liberals like to talk about.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Better question is where do you stand with Jesus? If you are concerned about the members of this forum, then how are you praying for them?

What would Jesus think of this forum? 2231921331 What would Jesus think of this forum? 2231921331
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:31 pm

It says butt sex isn't right and your going to hell. I just read that part over and over.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

It says butt sex isn't right and your going to hell. I just read that part over and over.

Damn, there you go disputing the belief of those who are 100% positive butt sex is the way nature intended as the method to procreate the human species. The only thing that happens is there are a bunch of little turds running around.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

LOL!

You are the Christian not me. You should be living by the Bible. Anyway that was what was taught to me growing up. Im not a hypocrite, I live my life the way I see fit. But you choose to put your faith in the Bible and God and all that so you should live that way.

So, twinks, I see you have no problem telling others how they should live.

You must be one of those liberal control freaks who tell others how to live but you "live life as you see fit"

You hypocritcal azzhole.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down