Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus was NOT a liberal

+3
RedWhiteBlue
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

Jesus was NOT a liberal Empty Jesus was NOT a liberal

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 am

He was a liberator.

And if the libs on GPLV want to debate this topic, come over here and do so.

I am sick and tired of the libs claiming my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a liberal.

No where did He condone the things that you libs condone: Abortion, homosexuality, and DEPENDENCY on the government.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Jesus was NOT a liberal Empty Re: Jesus was NOT a liberal

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 am

BladeRunner wrote:He was a liberator.

I am sick and tired of the libs claiming my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a liberal.

No where did He condone the things that you libs condone: Abortion, homosexuality, and DEPENDENCY on the government.

Hasn't this been debated to death over there?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:13 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

Nope.

It can't be debated "to death" as you say it, until all voices are heard on the topic. Wink
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:16 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Nope.

It can't be debated "to death" as you say it, until all voices are heard on the topic. Wink

I see what you mean. I guess they will have let JT post a wall of Biblical out of context misquotes then. drunken
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Jesus is not political. But that "dependency" thing is shaky. Jesus did live off the handouts of strangers.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:08 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Jesus is not political. But that "dependency" thing is shaky. Jesus did live off the handouts of strangers.

Handouts?

Are you saying paying a speaker for speaking (preaching) and healing are simply "handouts" ?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:40 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Handouts?

Are you saying paying a speaker for speaking (preaching) and healing are simply "handouts" ?

One of the biggest lies perpetratd by JT over there, is this one. He did say that the borrower is slave to the lender, so why would he advocate for powerfull overreaching central government?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:32 pm

pse1124 wrote:
One of the biggest lies perpetratd by JT over there, is this one. He did say that the borrower is slave to the lender, so why would he advocate for powerfull overreaching central government?

Oh, come now, he wouldn't lie or deceive......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And speaking of JT, who is a pastor. I wonder...does he consider his salary a "handout" ?

People that claim that Jesus condoned sinful behavior conveniently forget that Jesus told the woman caught in adultery to go and "sin no more". He didn't say "continue to have adulterous affairs".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 pm

My sentiments exactly.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Yes, but it was from His donors' choice. No government forced others to give to Him.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

Oh, come now, he wouldn't lie or deceive......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And speaking of JT, who is a pastor. I wonder...does he consider his salary a "handout" ?

People that claim that Jesus condoned sinful behavior conveniently forget that Jesus told the woman caught in adultery to go and "sin no more". He didn't say "continue to have adulterous affairs".

JT is a pastor? Tell me what church so I can stay away on Sunday.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:26 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

Community Reformed Church. He's a visiting pastor there. I don't believe he preaches on Sundays, just visits the sick in the hospitals.

http://www.communityrc.org/media/about-us/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Handouts?

Funny man. That isn't how it went. At least, not by the Bible.
Jesus was very anti-establishment and really cut down the religious scribes and rulers.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:42 pm

That's in a part of SooFoo I never make. If SooFoo is lucky, all I ever make it is to Empire Mall of the bus station.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Handouts?

Jesus was very anti-establishment and really cut down the religious scribes and rulers.

You still didn't answer the question.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

Community Reformed Church. He's a visiting pastor there. I don't believe he preaches on Sundays, just visits the sick in the hospitals.

http://www.communityrc.org/media/about-us/

I see he toots his own horn even away from GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 am

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Handouts?

You still didn't answer the question.

Sure did when I said "That isn't how it went. At least, not by the Bible."
Jesus was not paid for speaking & that paid for doing healing nonsense is just nuts.
Jesus trashed the temple and made fun of the establishment religion.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Sorry if that wasn't answered to your satisfaction, Blade. Why didn't you say something? Has it been bothering you all this time? You could have simply asked.

Of course, speakers taking pay for their services now is not a "handout".
However, Jesus was not paid, nor under any type of contract, for speaking. People along the way often freely gave him food and shelter, though.

Does that clarify it for you? If not, please ask.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:[quote="RedWhiteBluegovernment.

Handouts?

Jesus was very anti-establishment and really cut down the religious scribes and rulers. [/quote]

You still didn't answer the question.[/quote]

He won't, just expect the 'bob and weave" with the expertice of a Gunga Din.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu May 16, 2013 11:43 am

See the Tues. May 14 post - just 1 prior.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down