Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Control Advocate thread

+3
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gun Control Advocate thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Advocate thread

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Still hear a lot of talk about new gun control laws should be passed to prevent what happened at Newtown.

I must miss something but weren't laws broken by this evil person before he even entered the gun free area (just carrying a gun here he violated the law) so I challenge a gun control advocate to guess as to the wording of any gun law that would have absolutely prevented the tragic events at that school.

It is obvious the size of the letters on the "Gun Free Zone" sign weren't large enough...jsssh.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Gun Control Advocate thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Gun Control Advocate thread

Post  Skeptical Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Still hear a lot of talk about new gun control laws should be passed to prevent what happened at Newtown.

I must miss something but weren't laws broken by this evil person before he even entered the gun free area (just carrying a gun here he violated the law) so I challenge a gun control advocate to guess as to the wording of any gun law that would have absolutely prevented the tragic events at that school.

It is obvious the size of the letters on the "Gun Free Zone" sign weren't large enough...jsssh.

Ya sure, Ya betcha! lol!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2