Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheBarf's claim about this site......

+5
Freedom Forever
nightlight88
Twinkies
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
9 posters

Go down

TheBarf's claim about this site...... Empty TheBarf's claim about this site......

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:53 am

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9424.msg230749#msg230749

Liberals???? Condescending???? Your group was such a bunch of jerks that
they had to start their own forum to talk about THIS forum.

Yes....you, and liberals like you. You are so condescending you try to squelch free speech by getting those you don't agree with muted or banned from your site.

Then, when those people who can't post on your beloved GPLV, start a site where they can speak freely, you whine and complain and claim they created it to talk about you?

TheBarf's claim about this site...... 1106906410

Your ego is bigger than I thought it was.

'Barf, go ahead and continue whining about this site.

Even though you are a habitual whiner, you're still welcome to post here. Not sure if you could handle it though.

There's no report button and no reputation system you can hide behind.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

TheBarf's claim about this site...... Empty Re: TheBarf's claim about this site......

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 am

Pissed off Sharif Burt so bad she told me to start my own forum. (I can't take credit for this forum ....thanks BladeRunner) So now she is pissed off because we started our own forum. Stupid bitch.

Good grief. Cry me a freakin' river. Constant political trolling adds
nothing to a forum. Constantly belittling people does nothing for the
forum. No one needs either you or Darth to have a decent discussion so
feel free to start your own forum. Then you can both banter back and
forth about how smart you are.

Sayonara.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=4810.msg215350#msg215350
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

TheBarf's claim about this site...... Empty Re: TheBarf's claim about this site......

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Cool
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:21 pm

I got Burt on a roll now. Autobob couldn't help chiming in either. Even got a personal attack out of him. Taking Brotsky sniper fire too. "God I love the smell of hypocrisy and self-importance in the morning" - Bob Duvall (paraphrased ... the GLPV Standards and Practices Committee on Proper Citation would be so proud)

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9424.msg230775#msg230775
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I got Burt on a roll now. Autobob couldn't help chiming in either. Even got a personal attack out of him. Taking Brotsky sniper fire too. "God I love the smell of hypocrisy and self-importance in the morning" - Bob Duvall (paraphrased ... the GLPV Standards and Practices Committee on Proper Citation would be so proud)

LOL. Panglos, the "puke".

So, based on the "rules" at GPLV, 'Bubbs will get muted, right?

Oh, almost forgot.....TheBarf's claim about this site...... 1249464066
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:I got Burt on a roll now. Autobob couldn't help chiming in either. Even got a personal attack out of him. Taking Brotsky sniper fire too. "God I love the smell of hypocrisy and self-importance in the morning" - Bob Duvall (paraphrased ... the GLPV Standards and Practices Committee on Proper Citation would be so proud)

I am at 100% muted as we speak. FY Barf.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 am

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

talk to me when you're 100% banned. lol! Man I just can't get over this butt hurt. TheBarf's claim about this site...... 1249464066
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:43 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

We need an icon of me groveling to my superiors.

Very Happy

talk to me when you're 100% banned. lol! Man I just can't get over this butt hurt. TheBarf's claim about this site...... 1249464066

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:33 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Very Happy

Your wish is granted.....

TheBarf's claim about this site...... 405190173 Now you can grovel at your hearts content......
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Admin wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Very Happy

Your wish is granted.....

TheBarf's claim about this site...... 405190173 Now you can grovel at your hearts content......

I'm gonna pick off that URL from time to time and paste it over there when Barf or one of the other idiots post sonething stupid I can now TheBarf's claim about this site...... 405190173 to inferior intellect.

lol!
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Here's one from Cupcake.

One of the best damn westerns ever.

The only "western" Cupcake ever saw was Brokeback Mountain.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9424.msg230749#msg230749

Yes....you, and liberals like you. You are so condescending you try to squelch free speech by getting those you don't agree with muted or banned from your site.

Then, when those people who can't post on your beloved GPLV, start a site where they can speak freely, you whine and complain and claim they created it to talk about you?

Even though you are a habitual whiner, you're still welcome to post here. Not sure if you could handle it though.

I love how she says i'm whining, by posting a moderator PM that was whining to me about how I picked on SD kid's boyfriend...What a stupid bitch.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

pse1124 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9424.msg230749#msg230749

I love how she says i'm whining, by posting a moderator PM that was whining to me about how I picked on SD kid's boyfriend...What a stupid bitch.

sdkid is a female?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm

nightlight88 wrote: sdkid is a female?

He's a CaliFornicator.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

sdkid is a female?

Sorry, was talking about Barf...wouldn't suprise me if she had a penis though.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

pse1124 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

sdkid is a female?

Sorry, was talking about Barf...wouldn't suprise me if she had a penis though.

Maybe just penis envy.

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:17 am

nightlight88 wrote:
pse1124 wrote:I love how she says i'm whining, by posting a moderator PM that was whining to me about how I picked on SD kid's boyfriend...What a stupid bitch.
sdkid is a female?
sodaknomad wrote:
nightlight88 wrote: sdkid is a female?
He's a CaliFornicator.
So he is gay ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 am

pse1124 wrote:I love how she says i'm whining, by posting a moderator PM that was whining to me about how I picked on SD kid's boyfriend...What a stupid bitch.
Seems like a lot of snivelling. You guys can prolly recommend that she be reprimanded by a mod at that forum.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Pissed off Sharif Burt so bad she told me to start my own forum. (I can't take credit for this forum ....thanks BladeRunner) So now she is pissed off because we started our own forum. Stupid bitch.
If this Burt person is busting on my man Gomezz, I definitely think the mods need to take some action.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down