Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize.

+2
Gomezz Adddams
Freedom Forever
6 posters

Go down

Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. Empty Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize.

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Wow! The Lame Index on 4/04: 26.55%...no wait... 27.124% (new Record!)
Previous Lame Index Readings: 26.402%, 26.157%, 25.725%, 25.613%, 25.000% ...Sooooo Lame!
:rolleyes:
READ ME: http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=6059.msg207196#msg20

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f**k you were gonna do anyway.”
― Robert Downey Jr.

I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair - Hilary Clinton

Remember, I could be wrong.

ChickenShit noun 1.The act of talking shit about someone behind their back at another forum. 2. A forum about another forum. 3. A person who participates in a thread trash talking someone behind their back.

Lame [lam] adj. Creating a thread on a forum for the sole purpose of talking about how you were wronged on a different forum. See also: major butthurt.

Let the lurkers butt hurt begin. :pale:

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. Empty Re: Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize.

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Previous Lame Index Readings: 26.402%, 26.157%, 25.725%, 25.613%, 25.000% ...Sooooo Lame!

sdkid

― Robert Downey Jr.

Shortie

I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair - Hilary Clinton

Shariff Burt

Giver of Forgiveness Pelts

ChickenShit noun 1.The act of talking shit about someone behind their back at another forum. 2. A forum about another forum. 3. A person who participates in a thread trash talking someone behind their back.

Brotsky

Lame [lam] adj. Creating a thread on a forum for the sole purpose of talking about how you were wronged on a different forum. See also: major butthurt.

StupidDave

I might have the last two switched.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. Empty Re: Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize.

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote: I might have the last two switched.

You missed burt's also. Evil or Very Mad

My personal fav here. It's self incriminating. Twisted Evil
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Crap!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:00 am

No soup for you. 1 year
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:41 am

LOL.

They really are a bunch of whiners about this site, aren't they? They sure do seem to be preoccupied with the things being said here.

I [almost] feel sorry for them. They are obviously so upset that their plan of shutting up the people they don't like by pressing the little Report button (notice there isn't one of those here) and whining to the liberal moderators (yes ALL of them are liberal) of GPLV didn't work. The voices of those they hoped would be squelched live on and are free on another site.

These voices don't live in fear of being moderated, muted, or banned. Some times, you gotta start "justsayingit".

You're welcome. Wink
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:28 am

"If GPLV is so bad why don't you start your own forum! Oh wait you did just that. Well Ok, but I still don't like it."
/Butt-hurt GPLV resident

Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. 1106906410
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 pm

He just doesn't get it, does he?

GPLV

Personal responsibility is about following the rules when you are
visiting someone else's house. Great Plains Voices allows people to
come and share their views, but has rules of conduct. For those who do
not take the personal responsibility to follow those rules, there are
consequences. No one is forced to use GPV, but those who chose do so
should respect the rules and follow them.

The problem with GPLV is not the rules.

The problem with GPLV is that the rules don't apply to everyone there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:No soup for you. 1 year

Where's your compassion? Give him nazi soup for a year.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

― Robert Downey Jr.

Get this, I had a sig when I first came back that said: "How do you catch a knuckleball? You wait til it stops rolling and then pick it up. ~ Bob Ueker"

Kid deleted it and told me not to go there.

WTF??????????? I suppose one of the pantywaists thought I was dissing them and had it removed.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

― Robert Downey Jr.

Get this, I had a sig when I first came back that said: "How do you catch a knuckleball? You wait til it stops rolling and then pick it up. ~ Bob Ueker"

Kid deleted it and told me not to go there.

WTF??????????? I suppose one of the pantywaists thought I was dissing them and had it removed.

More proof that some can get away with the little sig trick and others cannot.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Those are good ones.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 am

butt hurt = sandy vajayjay = liberal douche bags

Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. 405190173 PSE

Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. 1106906410 Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. 1106906410 Fun with signatures GPV style Guess who? Win a prize. 1106906410
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down