Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it......

3 posters

Go down

I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it...... Empty I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it......

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:27 am

And I was correct.

Of course, based on his track record, it's a no brainer.

I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it...... 2875671632
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it...... Empty Re: I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it......

Post  pse1124 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 pm

LOL, from the guy that says there is no liberal media bias...hahahahahahahaha what a tool bag
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it...... Empty Re: I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it......

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:56 pm

BladeRunner wrote:And I was correct.

Of course, based on his track record, it's a no brainer.

I saw the title of this thread at GPLV and took a guess at who started it...... 2875671632

Don't forget, Thornton has voted for more Republicans than Democrats. Suspect 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down