Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL, congrats to me! Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV?

+5
sodaknomad
pse1124
nightlight88
RedWhiteBlue
BladeRunner
9 posters

Go down

LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? Empty LOL, congrats to me! Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV?

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:40 am

SheriffBarf wrote:You have made yourself irrelevant. Loser

She actually thinks a phony reputation system at a site I rarely post at matters to me????

A site that's dying a slow agonizing death.

LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 1799970420 

We know she lurks here.        

LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 2741089826
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? Empty Re: LOL, congrats to me! Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV?

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:21 pm

If it's true that this "other site" doesn't matter to you - why do you constantly dwell on it?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? Empty Re: LOL, congrats to me! Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV?

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:48 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:If it's true that this "other site" doesn't matter to you - why do you constantly dwell on it?

comic relief
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:59 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:If it's true that this "other site" doesn't matter to you - why do you constantly dwell on it?

It's nice to be free to tell people how you feel about them and their crap site, without the threat of a permaban looming over your head..And I don't think pointing out what losers they are is "dwelling". But maybe in lib land it's the same thing, you know they have a different dictionary over there.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:34 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

comic relief

Nightlight beat me to the punch.

Us Conservatives love to laugh. It's a natural trait, a God given gift. I know you lefties hate God, and you lefties hate to laugh.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Wow. You have many identities, Blade.
The "Bladerunner" was the only identity which I accused of "dwelling".
Did the rest of you somehow see that as applying to yourselves, too? Hmmmmmm
--------------------------------

Good grief sodaknomad - "hate God"?, "hate to laugh"? Any substantiation at all on that nonsense?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:34 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Wow. You have many identities, Blade.

Good grief sodaknomad - "hate God"?, "hate to laugh"? Any substantiation at all on that nonsense?

Oh, i'm sorry, I mistakenly thought this was a forum, where we were free to respond to whatever we wanted. I know you libs want to control everybody else, and it comes to you like second nature to try to control who and what i respond to, but try to control yourself. Maybe i should go into hiding, and change my name, and take a polygraph every month to make sure I don't respond out of line again.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 am

pse1124 wrote:

Oh, i'm sorry, I mistakenly thought this was a forum, where we were free to respond to whatever we wanted. I know you libs want to control everybody else, and it comes to you like second nature to try to control who and what i respond to, but try to control yourself. Maybe i should go into hiding, and change my name, and take a polygraph every month to make sure I don't respond out of line again.
LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 1250919165 LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 1250919165 

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:18 pm

pse1124 wrote:

OK pse (and anyone else applicable) - If you felt that my "dwelling" comment applied to you, and you were offended by it, by all means - whine about it.
--------------------

The comment was intended for Blade. Primarily because he's the one who started this (yet another) thread about a site that supposedly doesn't matter to him. Yet he takes the time to research stats about that site & takes time to post them here. He gives updates too. Blade can actually give screen names, knows ideology of the fake names, and can even tell you how often an ex-poster frequents this "other forum" (which he claims, doesn't matter to him).

I'm not a psychiatrist, but isn't that called 'denial' of an obsession/addiction?
Blade rarely engages in any meaningful discussion here - about anything - without linking or referring to his "other forum".
If you took the time to look at Blade's profile here, I'd guess that most of his posts (and certainly the threads he starts), somehow involve this "other forum" or it's posters & their posts.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Talk to me when you get banned. cheers 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 am

nightlight88 wrote:

comic relief
Hey thats what I use this forum for.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

OK pse (and anyone else applicable) - If you felt that my "dwelling" comment applied to you, and you were offended by it, by all means - whine about it.
--------------------

The comment was intended for Blade. Primarily because he's the one who started this (yet another) thread about a site that supposedly doesn't matter to him. Yet he takes the time to research stats about that site & takes time to post them here. He gives updates too. Blade can actually give screen names, knows ideology of the fake names, and can even tell you how often an ex-poster frequents this "other forum" (which he claims, doesn't matter to him).

I'm not a psychiatrist, but isn't that called 'denial' of an obsession/addiction?
Blade rarely engages in any meaningful discussion here - about anything - without linking or referring to his "other forum".
If you took the time to look at Blade's profile here, I'd guess that most of his posts (and certainly the threads he starts), somehow involve this "other forum" or it's posters & their posts.

You really do have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?

Read my first post. It says "She actually thinks a phony reputation system at a site I rarely post at matters to me????"

And, if you don't like the threads I start, you don't have to read them or comment in them. And if you don't like it, you are free to use the report feature on this forum. Let Admin know if you can't find that button.

I'd call you a doorknob, but a doorknob actually has a purpose.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:14 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

comic relief

Glad you enjoy this place. I know I do, without the fear of retaliation by asshats such as you, greenweenie and the like.

Here you can say pretty much anything you want and not be muted or banned.

Of course, over in the cesspool, posters with other ideologies don't have that freedom.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

comic relief

Or it's like driving past a bad accident and you just have to look. BS .   More like you've polluted GPV with condescending arrogance, and it's just gotten boring over there. Maybe try not being an asshole every waking moment. Now run along and report what you've seen here. Don't forget to have to other mods powder your tender backside.

Press here to report your butt-hurt  LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 2875671632  ,,,,,,,,,, .......LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 1106906410
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:03 pm

So someone fill me in. What happened on all the other internet forums today? Is there something on another forum we should be discussing? Should I be offended by the opinion of a moderator on another internet forum?

Exactly how am I supposed to know what to be upset about when you guys aren't keeping me up to date on what is going on with all the other internet forums out there?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 am

Liberal wrote:So someone fill me in. What happened on all the other internet forums today? Is there something on another forum we should be discussing? Should I be offended by the opinion of a moderator on another internet forum?

Exactly how am I supposed to know what to be upset about when you guys aren't keeping me up to date on what is going on with all the other internet forums out there?

Are you impaired in some way we don't know about?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 am

Liberal wrote:So someone fill me in. What happened on all the other internet forums today? Is there something on another forum we should be discussing? Should I be offended by the opinion of a moderator on another internet forum?

I think someone has some major butthurt
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

comic relief

Or it's like driving past a bad accident and you just have to look. BS .   More like you've polluted GPV with condescending arrogance, and it's just gotten boring over there. Maybe try not being an asshole every waking moment. Now run along and report what you've seen here. Don't forget to have to other mods powder your tender backside.

Press here to report your butt-hurt  LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 2875671632  ,,,,,,,,,, .......LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 1106906410

LOL, congrats to me!  Guess who dinged my reputation over at GPLV? 2231921331 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Well - Let me tell you how I was picked on.
I think that some other poster on some other forum, thinks that I care about some other system; and she called me a loser just because of what I think that she thinks I care about.

So poor, poor me. I should start a whole thread about it here. Then I can whine about it here, and maybe get some sympathy.
I don't want to confront the situation on the other forum, cuz they all have a terrible disease. I'd rather just whimp out & call her names on this forum. Then everybody here can call her names, too & that will make me feel so much better.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I think that some other poster on some other forum, thinks that I care about some other system; and she called me a loser just because of what I think that she thinks I care about.

So poor, poor me. I should start a whole thread about it here. Then I can whine about it here, and maybe get some sympathy.
I don't want to confront the situation on the other forum, cuz they all have a terrible disease. I'd rather just whimp out & call her names on this forum. Then everybody here can call her names, too & that will make me feel so much better.

Jackass
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I went to the Pheasants Forever forum and told them about how people are calling you names on this forum (but I made sure to add that this forum means nothing to me). In a few days, I'll check back to the Pheasants Forever forum to see what they think and then I'll report everything back here.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:41 am

Liberal wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I went to the Pheasants Forever forum and told them about how people are calling you names on this forum (but I made sure to add that this forum means nothing to me). In a few days, I'll check back to the Pheasants Forever forum to see what they think and then I'll report everything back here.
I hope you take note, that you aren't being given a "vacation" or getting booted for dooshie, trolling behavior, like you would at the nazi site.

Make fun of this section all you want, or this site, but just remember, you vote for the same people as Obamaphone lady, and you think that you can take a dollar in taxes from a grocer, and give .25 cents to 4 different people to go in an buy groceries, and now suddenly that money has doubled and the economy was stimulated. Do you and Nazi Pelosi, really want to talk about stupid?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Looks like I struck a nerve. You going to be alright?

Who are you over at GPLV, anyway?

How's things in Aberdeen?

Liberal wrote:
Another nerve was struck.

Who are you over at GPLV?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down