Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal

+5
Tynda
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
RedWhiteBlue
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal - Page 2 Empty Re: Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:35 pm

[quote="Liberal"]
Freedom Forever wrote:
Liberal wrote:

I would like everyone to note the underlined portion above. It would be and adjective?

Go back to GPLV were that crap still works, or stay here and cry. Either way it's Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal - Page 2 1106906410 Ya hack. BTW what is your handle over there. Whatever it is you should change it to "HACK" Crying or Very sad
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:Is loose a verb or an adverb? Maybe a noun?
Typical lib...ignore content and try to re-direct topic. It must be painful to see your commie hopes and dreams being exposed for all to see. Similar to the good abortion doctor now on trial that the media has a complete blackout. The liberal sacrament of murdering children is also coming to an end.

Go now and tell the others what you have seen.
I was just asking what type of word that was. Not sure where all the commie, abortion, murder, blackout stuff came from.
Liberal, you forgot to include "sacrament" on your list of Darth's tangentential hyperbole.
I like that word. It has such a Norm Crosby-iness about it. I nominate it for the JSI's New World Dictionary. Good work SL.
I'm on my hands and knees. Waiting for Liberal, the JSI Master/Mistress of Punishment for Abuse of Langage and Grammar to mete out some punishment to me. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:47 am

Freedom Forever wrote:Go back to GPLV were that crap still works[/color], or stay here and cry. Either way it's Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal - Page 2 1106906410 Ya hack. BTW what is your handle over there. Whatever it is you should change it to "HACK" Crying or Very sad
Allow me to offer some advice. One of the standard retorts often found here on JSI.
Freedom Forever wrote:You need a new come back. Getting old and it doesn't work. Sleep
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Go back to GPLV were that crap still works[/color], or stay here and cry. Either way it's Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal - Page 2 1106906410 Ya hack. BTW what is your handle over there. Whatever it is you should change it to "HACK" Crying or Very sad
Allow me to offer some advice. One of the standard retorts often found here on JSI.
Freedom Forever wrote:You need a new come back. Getting old and it doesn't work. Sleep

When I need your advice ..................................................... well you know. I'm sure liberal could use some send it his way.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Tynda Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

I respectfully disagree. The government has no business with any background checks nor should any special license be needed for concealed or open carry. The politicians have bastardized and ignored the rules of this Great Nation. Shall Not Infringe means exactly what it sounds and the ability to defend oneself is a God given (Natural) right and not something allowed by government. Whatever the government gives it can also take it away. The Second Amendment is clear and it is about time these lowlife politicians start following their oath and uphold the Constitution. There is ONLY one reason they want all these restrictions and rules and that is to eventually ban all firearms. They are well on their way and about to meet deadly resistance.

Molon Labe

Darth, you and I really are not very far apart. I absolutely agree with you that there are plenty of people out there who do not understand what "Shall Not Infringe" means.

Of course it all starts with no right being absolute and that all rights must be looked at in context. This is a concept that even the Founders would not disagree with.

So what happens. We decide that ex-felons should not have firearms. Anybody really disagree? So now the door is opened. What's next?

We get the Federal Firearms Act of 1938. What's it do? It makes unregistered full auto firearms, silencers, etc., illegal. Of course you can register them, at $200 an item, and you cannot acquire new production full auto firearms. Nobody even challenged this law in court. Didn't happen. Why? I sure as heck don't know. I suspect that most people were getting a bit sick of Chicago Gangsters (we still have them and some of them have moved to DC) shooting up the place. But again, nobody challenged this law in court.

So, its inch by inch that the 2nd Amendment is being infringed upon. But hay, I don't want ex-felons with firearms and I sure as heck don't want gang types running around with any firearms, much less full autos.

So where does that leave us? Where does this "inch by inch" infringement on the 2nd Amendment stop? If you get a chance, look at the amendments to S.649. That's Reid's bill on firearms control. If you think the main body of the bill is bad, look at the amendments offered. Now there are some serious infringements. Is the Manchin-Toomey amendment about gun show background checks? Sure it is, but surprise, look at Section 128 of that amendment because its going to regulate how you can carry firearms and ammunition in your own car if you cross a state line. This is something brand new and constitutes a major infringement. The press sure has not covered this. The point of my earlier post is that gun show background checks by non FFL types really doesn't upset some of us. The numbers are so small that there is no serious effect and no meaningful additional infringement on the 2nd that is already the result of current background checks. Maybe there shouldn't be background checks at all? But we've already agreed that we don't want ex-felons running around with guns. So what's the alternative plan?

Darth, did anybody ever tell you that you would have made a good revolutionary in the 1770s? I think you would have. I'd like to think that I would have too, but I'm more sure about you and I am of me.
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 pm

I understand your points about felons although fully automatic weapons should have never been banned in my opinion as the citizens should be as well armed as the military according to the founders. However, what you fail to realize or acknowledge is the utter evil that currently exists in government and what their ultimate intentions are. They do not give a rat's ass about your safety or mine but firearms represent a barrier for them going full tyranny on the citizens. Power corrupts and these bastards in DC are as corrupt as Stalin, Mao, or Hitler. The current pathway they are pursuing besides cutting off all supplies of ammo is classifying everyone as mentally unstable. They have already laid the groundwork for ex-military and have been medicated the youth for decades. There is not a single shred of nobility or decency left in DC and never, ever, trust those lying SOBs and believe what comes out of their lie holes. They are power hungry and will enslave and execute anybody and everybody that gets in their way. We are on the verge of liberty tree watering and not only was that foreseen but expected based on history.

I believe there has been 2 unlawful uses (Hollywood bank shootout) of automatic weapons since the 1934 law went into effect. The criminal rate of law enforcement officers is much higher than the rate of concealed carry holders in this country. If it looks like I have zero trust in the government then I presented my case correct.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Tynda Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I understand your points about felons although fully automatic weapons should have never been banned in my opinion as the citizens should be as well armed as the military according to the founders. However, what you fail to realize or acknowledge is the utter evil that currently exists in government and what their ultimate intentions are. They do not give a rat's ass about your safety or mine but firearms represent a barrier for them going full tyranny on the citizens. Power corrupts and these bastards in DC are as corrupt as Stalin, Mao, or Hitler. The current pathway they are pursuing besides cutting off all supplies of ammo is classifying everyone as mentally unstable. They have already laid the groundwork for ex-military and have been medicated the youth for decades. There is not a single shred of nobility or decency left in DC and never, ever, trust those lying SOBs and believe what comes out of their lie holes. They are power hungry and will enslave and execute anybody and everybody that gets in their way. We are on the verge of liberty tree watering and not only was that foreseen but expected based on history.

I believe there has been 2 unlawful uses (Hollywood bank shootout) of automatic weapons since the 1934 law went into effect. The criminal rate of law enforcement officers is much higher than the rate of concealed carry holders in this country. If it looks like I have zero trust in the government then I presented my case correct.

I follow you. And I agree about automatic weapons, except obviously to felons. If in any form citizen militias are protected by the 2nd Amendment, then those citizen militias should be able to maintain any weapon suitable for war. The only constraint being financial, not legal. Don't think we can afford an aircraft carrier Razz
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Tynda wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I understand your points about felons although fully automatic weapons should have never been banned in my opinion as the citizens should be as well armed as the military according to the founders. However, what you fail to realize or acknowledge is the utter evil that currently exists in government and what their ultimate intentions are. They do not give a rat's ass about your safety or mine but firearms represent a barrier for them going full tyranny on the citizens. Power corrupts and these bastards in DC are as corrupt as Stalin, Mao, or Hitler. The current pathway they are pursuing besides cutting off all supplies of ammo is classifying everyone as mentally unstable. They have already laid the groundwork for ex-military and have been medicated the youth for decades. There is not a single shred of nobility or decency left in DC and never, ever, trust those lying SOBs and believe what comes out of their lie holes. They are power hungry and will enslave and execute anybody and everybody that gets in their way. We are on the verge of liberty tree watering and not only was that foreseen but expected based on history.

I follow you. And I agree about automatic weapons, except obviously to felons. If in any form citizen militias are protected by the 2nd Amendment, then those citizen militias should be able to maintain any weapon suitable for war. The only constraint being financial, not legal. Don't think we can afford an aircraft carrier Razz

I hope you are not falling for the left's misuse of the term militia. It isn't the National Guard or anything more than citizens willing to protect freedom and liberty. Automatic weapon prices went through the roof when legislation was passed that only allows pre-existing weapons to be sold to Class 3 license holders. An M16 which costs the government around $100 sells to private citizens for around $20k if you can find one that is legal to own (providing you have a class 3 license. Governments in the past century have killed more of their own citizens than all of the wars combined...don't make the mistake thinking it can't or won't stop here.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Don't even think the Marxist in Chief is done outlawing guns:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-president-already-lining-some-additional-executive-actions-guns_718027.html

If only he could bypass congress. What a world it would be. Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal - Page 2 1249464066
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Don't even think the Marxist in Chief is done outlawing guns:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-president-already-lining-some-additional-executive-actions-guns_718027.html

If only he could bypass congress. What a world it would be. Moms for Toomey/Manchin deal - Page 2 1249464066

I understand that BJ Billy bin GrassSmoker is giving Barry lessons on that subject.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2