Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pangloss Gets a Spanking

+5
BladeRunner
pse1124
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
9 posters

Go down

Pangloss Gets a Spanking Empty Pangloss Gets a Spanking

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 06, 2013 6:36 pm

DrPangloss, my GLPV BFF, received a spanking last weekend administered by sdkid and good for 35% on my warning level.

DrPangloss,

This is in regards to Re: Official GPV Gun Control Thread. You have received an increase in your warning level

Why come into this topic, and bitch that Thornton would create a new topic? How does that add to the discussion? What is the point of doing that? Oh-- it's just to give JT some shit-- I see.

If the two of you were friends, I would see that as just some good-natured jabs-- 2 guys giving each other shit. Since you have a disdain for Thornton, there is only one way to see this. Give it a F***ing rest.

sdkid

Pangloss Gets a Spanking 2875671632

Thornton has been repeatedly starting duplicate threads even after commenting in the existing threads like his is more important. I guess complaining about duplicate postings is off limits now because sdkid's underwear is stuffed so far up his ass and feels a need to protect the Preacher and his crazy barking.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Pangloss Gets a Spanking Empty Re: Pangloss Gets a Spanking

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 06, 2013 6:48 pm

When the Godless find someone who will preach unholy scripture they tend to cling because it makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.. They reject the true word of God and instead make up there own.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 06, 2013 10:15 pm

When all the opposition is gone from the cess pool, all they will have going for them is a mutual admiration society of liberals kissing each others azzes and patting themselves on the back thinking how clever they are.

Liberalism = failure from the very roots.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:DrPangloss, my GLPV BFF, received a spanking last weekend administered by sdkid and good for 35% on my warning level.

DrPangloss,

This is in regards to Re: Official GPV Gun Control Thread. You have received an increase in your warning level

Why come into this topic, and bitch that Thornton would create a new topic? How does that add to the discussion? What is the point of doing that? Oh-- it's just to give JT some shit-- I see.

If the two of you were friends, I would see that as just some good-natured jabs-- 2 guys giving each other shit. Since you have a disdain for Thornton, there is only one way to see this. Give it a F***ing rest.

sdkid

Thornton has been repeatedly starting duplicate threads even after commenting in the existing threads like his is more important. I guess complaining about duplicate postings is off limits now because sdkid's underwear is stuffed so far up his ass and feels a need to protect the Preacher and his crazy barking.

complasining about starting a redundant thread is in the rules apparantly...lol what a tool. Gotta stick up for his BFF thorny
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 8:44 am

Disdain for Thornton?

Huh?

Can't imagine why....

Pangloss Gets a Spanking 1249464066

Maybe he should start to contemplate a while and figure out why people have issues with the guy.

It's a reoccurring theme over there. You'd think he'd get a clue by now.

Here's a little hint "kid". Think about threads the guy's started and the word "incite".......

You might be able to draw a conclusion. It just takes a bit of deductive reasoning, but I have confidence you can do it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 am

nightlight88 wrote:When all the opposition is gone from the cess pool, all they will have going for them is a mutual admiration society of liberals kissing each others azzes and patting themselves on the back thinking how clever they are.
Kind of like this forum.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 9:01 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:When all the opposition is gone from the cess pool, all they will have going for them is a mutual admiration society of liberals kissing each others azzes and patting themselves on the back thinking how clever they are.
Kind of like this forum.

I notice you didn't disagree with statement of the patting of hinies over at GPLV. Glad to see you finally admit the site you are a moderator of is nothing but a liberally biased cesspool.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 am

Twinkies wrote:
Kind of like this forum.

Over here the mods don't have dictatorial tendancies like in the cesspool. You are free to say whatever you want here without selective tyranny from mods over there.

You are the classic case in point. You bitch and moan when people post religious stuff but I have never seen you come down on your liberal pal JT.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Kind of like this forum.

Over here the mods don't have dictatorial tendancies like in the cesspool. You are free to say whatever you want here without selective tyranny from mods over there.

You are the classic case in point. You bitch and moan when people post religious stuff but I have never seen you come down on your liberal pal JT.

That would mean he'd have to see his own hypocrisy.

Which he can't. Liberals typically can't. They are blind.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 am

nightlight88 wrote:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t535p15-more-judging-from-you-know-who#3877
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 am

>>>> Thornton has been repeatedly starting duplicate threads even after commenting in the existing threads like his is more important. I guess complaining about duplicate postings is off limits now because sdkid's underwear is stuffed so far up his ass and feels a need to protect the Preacher and his crazy barking. [/quote]

complasining about starting a redundant thread is in the rules apparantly...lol what a tool. Gotta stick up for his BFF thorny >>>>>

The cesspool is totally out of control with only liberals (future dictators) in control of moderating.

Kid has tried to portray himself as a conservative but there is no way on God's green earth he is one.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 am

nightlight88 wrote:
>>>> Thornton has been repeatedly starting duplicate threads even after commenting in the existing threads like his is more important. I guess complaining about duplicate postings is off limits now because sdkid's underwear is stuffed so far up his ass and feels a need to protect the Preacher and his crazy barking.

complasining about starting a redundant thread is in the rules apparantly...lol what a tool. Gotta stick up for his BFF thorny >>>>>

The cesspool is totally out of control with only liberals (future dictators) in control of moderating.

Kid has tried to portray himself as a conservative but there is no way on God's green earth he is one.[/quote]

Kid is a closet liberal among other things. He criticizes their doings and beliefs but deep, deep down he is with them just too ashamed to openly admit it. Some day he will come out of the closet once the liberal utopia is fully constructed. He belongs in California and needs to stay there.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 9:58 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Your point?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 07, 2013 12:59 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Your point?

Twinks thinks that an ambiguous comment in a totally different forum equates to "getting heavy handed" on one of his pals.

Pangloss Gets a Spanking 2177933211
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:DrPangloss, my GLPV BFF, received a spanking last weekend administered by sdkid and good for 35% on my warning level.

The underwear isn't the only thing stuffed so far up sdgirlykid's ass, that's for sure.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 07, 2013 1:54 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Kind of like this forum.

Hell, here there is just one moderator, and he's as lazy as a gimme girl. That's why this is a better board.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed May 08, 2013 12:02 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Kind of like this forum.

My bet: This JT fellow is headed toward a banning or suspension. You guys have the mods at those other forums boards wrapped around your little finger.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 08, 2013 7:33 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Kind of like this forum.

My bet: This JT fellow is headed toward a banning or suspension. You guys have the mods at those other forums boards wrapped around your little finger.

I'm going to go with sarcasm for 500.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed May 08, 2013 8:48 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Kind of like this forum.

I'm going to go with sarcasm for 500.
No. It has been demonstrated that commentary on this forum leads to mod action on other forum boards. You guys have all reported this sort of thing.

By the end of the weekend, this JT guy will have been warned, suspended, or banned.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed May 08, 2013 9:08 am

Im going to ban his ass right now.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 08, 2013 9:29 am

We're drunk with power.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Twinkies wrote:Im going to ban his ass right now.

Typical leftite, tells lies at a moments notice.

Pangloss Gets a Spanking 3079967905
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed May 08, 2013 1:54 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Correction. Typical politician.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Correction. Typical politician.

Dullards like you make politicians look honest.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum