Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing

+4
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing Empty Re: Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 09, 2013 9:20 am

The left doesn't give a crap how corrupt this administration is and what they do...the end justifies the means. They are knowingly destroying this nation and will continue to march forward regardless of any facts. What I find amazing is why some people actually believe they care about this nation. They are radical communists that will not stop until they control your every movement and purchase. This is going to end with one of the most bloody civil wars in history. I hope and pray liberty prevails.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing Empty Re: Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing

Post  Freedom Forever Thu May 09, 2013 10:04 am

Darth Cheney wrote:The left doesn't give a crap how corrupt this administration is and what they do...the end justifies the means. They are knowingly destroying this nation and will continue to march forward regardless of any facts. What I find amazing is why some people actually believe they care about this nation. They are radical communists that will not stop until they control your every movement and purchase. This is going to end with one of the most bloody civil wars in history. I hope and pray liberty prevails.

The left lying to us is no different then mooslims lying to infidels. (Stealing is encouraged too) It's their duty. And we are the infidels in their minds, make no mistake of it.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The left doesn't give a crap how corrupt this administration is and what they do...the end justifies the means. They are knowingly destroying this nation and will continue to march forward regardless of any facts. What I find amazing is why some people actually believe they care about this nation. They are radical communists that will not stop until they control your every movement and purchase. This is going to end with one of the most bloody civil wars in history. I hope and pray liberty prevails.

The left lying to us is no different then mooslims lying to infidels. (Stealing is encouraged too) It's their duty. And we are the infidels in their minds, make no mistake of it.

Very true and accurate analogy.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 11, 2013 6:47 am

"Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving.", David Burge (aka: Iowahawk)
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat May 11, 2013 5:26 pm

And now the "truth" according to the Gospel of Barry and minions...

Note the background...

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing 947270_527459553977982_931090988_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing Empty Judge Jeanine Pirro

Post  Freedom Forever Sat May 18, 2013 9:49 am

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat May 18, 2013 11:01 am

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm

LOL Judge Jeanine Pirro is on Fox now. Apparently Fox uses the CW as a talent pool.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Liberal wrote:

LOL Judge Jeanine Pirro is on Fox now. Apparently Fox uses the CW as a talent pool.

You are as pathetic as that lying sack of shit occupying the White House.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat May 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Whoa. I just thought it was funny that Fox hired Judge Jeanine after her show was cancelled on the CW due to low ratings. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Her husband was convicted of tax evasion, by the way.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat May 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Whoa. I just thought it was funny that Fox hired Judge Jeanine after her show was cancelled on the CW due to low ratings. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

So? While Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi fed her husband Paul insider information and he bought shares in an IPO of credit-card company Visa just before legislation died that would have limited fees that credit-card issuers could charge retailers. Visa shares more than doubled in two months. While legal, the action was ethically suspect.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

So? While Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi fed her husband Paul insider information and he bought shares in an IPO of credit-card company Visa just before legislation died that would have limited fees that credit-card issuers could charge retailers. Visa shares more than doubled in two months. While legal, the action was ethically suspect.

What the **** does this even mean and what does it have to do with anything?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

He mistakenly assumed liberals are judged the same as non-liberals.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat May 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

I mistakenly assumed liberals are judged the same as non-liberals. tongue
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat May 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Liberal wrote:Whoa. I just thought it was funny that Fox hired Judge Jeanine after her show was cancelled on the CW due to low ratings. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Everything on CW gets low ratings. They're the Class A of network TV. Fox judged her on her mmerits, not on her network.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat May 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Gengis Khan was buried in an unmarked grave. He united many nomadic tribes and advanced the Mongolic empire in many ways.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sun May 19, 2013 11:33 am

Liberal wrote:

I see you have nothing to say about the FACTS she presented, so you trash the network that put her on.

Typical liberal tactic.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Liberal wrote:

What liberal talk shows do you listen too? Are there any left on the air? Where is she wrong in this clip?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 20, 2013 9:19 am

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing 2231921331 Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing 2231921331 Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing 2231921331 Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing 2231921331
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon May 20, 2013 8:27 pm

I just thought it was funny that Fox was poaching talent from the CW. Once again, her husband was a tax cheat but no one seems to care about that.

As far as the liberal talk shows I listen to, I have a life so I pretty much avoid all of the 24/7 news networks. Although I do love me some Judge Judy!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 21, 2013 6:42 am

Liberal wrote:I just thought it was funny that Fox was poaching talent from the CW. Once again, her husband was a tax cheat but no one seems to care about that.

As far as the liberal talk shows I listen to, I have a life so I pretty much avoid all of the 24/7 news networks. Although I do love me some Judge Judy!

That would explain all your in depth knowledge and witty posts here. I was wondering why you strike out on most of these threads. Maybe ask mom before you reply.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 21, 2013 8:30 am

Liberal wrote:I just thought it was funny that Fox was poaching talent from the CW. Once again, her husband was a tax cheat but no one seems to care about that.

You mean like Liar Thom Hartman, Dead Head Ed Schultz, Lezbo Rachel Maddow, or Dipshit Tom Leykis
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 21, 2013 8:46 am

And still no comment on the content of the clip......

Nice albeit very weak attempt at deflection.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

You mean like Liar Thom Hartman, Dead Head Ed Schultz, Lezbo Rachel Maddow, or Dipshit Tom Leykis

I don't know who any of them people are. Did any of them have daytime shows on the CW that were cancelled after a year?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next