Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing

+4
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing - Page 2 Empty Re: Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing

Post  Just Braying It Tue May 21, 2013 12:05 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:I just thought it was funny that Fox was poaching talent from the CW. Once again, her husband was a tax cheat but no one seems to care about that.

As far as the liberal talk shows I listen to, I have a life so I pretty much avoid all of the 24/7 news networks. Although I do love me some Judge Judy!

And still no comment on the content of the clip......

Nice albeit very weak attempt at deflection.

Again, I don't watch 24/7 news channels because I have a life, so why would I watch the clip. Some of us have jobs and families and better things to do than to sit around and watch a constant stream of doom and gloom reporting.

Maybe you could give me some of the bullet points.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing - Page 2 Empty Re: Here Are the 5 Key Things to Take Away From Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearing

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:I just thought it was funny that Fox was poaching talent from the CW. Once again, her husband was a tax cheat but no one seems to care about that.

As far as the liberal talk shows I listen to, I have a life so I pretty much avoid all of the 24/7 news networks. Although I do love me some Judge Judy!

Again, I don't watch 24/7 news channels because I have a life, so why would I watch the clip. Some of us have jobs and families and better things to do than to sit around and watch a constant stream of doom and gloom reporting.

LOL.

Typical lib drivel......trashing a clip you haven't even watched.

And when questioned on why, you bring up that you're too busy to pay attention.

No wonder Obama was elected.

Elected by the uninformed.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 21, 2013 12:13 pm

You mean like Liar Thom Hartman, Dead Head Ed Schultz, Lezbo Rachel Maddow, or Dipshit Tom Leykis[/quote]

I don't know who any of them people are. [/quote]

Prevaricator!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 pm

You are a better person than me, my term for that type of voter is more harsh.

affraid
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Low Information Voter
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue May 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

You mean like Liar Thom Hartman, Dead Head Ed Schultz, Lezbo Rachel Maddow, or Dipshit Tom Leykis

I don't know who any of them people are. Did any of them have daytime shows on the CW that were cancelled after a year?

They could be made-up nicknames for the made-up screen names of posters on some other forum. The forum that some teenyboppers here spend most of their time and posts to gossip about. (really strange & somewhat disturbing)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 21, 2013 2:57 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

LOL.

Typical lib drivel......trashing a clip you haven't even watched.

And when questioned on why, you bring up that you're too busy to pay attention.

No wonder Obama was elected.

Elected by the uninformed.

BAM! I've never seen a lib take a beating like this guy, he seems to like it.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2