Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare

+3
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare Empty Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare 2875671632
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare Empty Re: Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Well at least they won't overwhelm the system. Huh? Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare Empty Re: Guess what new injury codes have been included with ObamaCare

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 28, 2013 4:45 pm

I urge every reader to refrain from burning water skis...the benefit just isn't worth the high risk. Also happy that Turtle Man will get the proper coverage in Obamacare. Way to go Turtle Man!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 28, 2013 6:23 pm

I wonder if there's one for running a steak knife through your hand while taking a pit out of an avocado. My wife needed one of those last week. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I wonder if there's one for running a steak knife through your hand while taking a pit out of an avocado. My wife needed one of those last week. affraid

I did that one week ago today...you aren't calling me your "wife" are you! scratch

Actually cut around the avocado and pulled 1/2 off. Then I tapped the pit with the knife to pull the pit but the knife went straight through and embedded into my finger on the other side. It was one sharp knife and the pit had the consistency of a marshmallow. Once I got the blood to stop flowing I super glued it together...worked pretty good and has nearly healed.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:I wonder if there's one for running a steak knife through your hand while taking a pit out of an avocado. My wife needed one of those last week. affraid

I did that one week ago today...you aren't calling me your "wife" are you! scratch

Actually cut around the avocado and pulled 1/2 off. Then I tapped the pit with the knife to pull the pit but the knife went straight through and embedded into my finger on the other side. It was one sharp knife and the pit had the consistency of a marshmallow. Once I got the blood to stop flowing I super glued it together...worked pretty good and has nearly healed.

The wife's was a bit beyond super glue. Ran the knife into the fleshy part of the palm between the thumb and the index finger. Clear through. Tip came out the other side. affraid Two stitches in the palm, none on the back side.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

The wife's was a bit beyond super glue. Ran the knife into the fleshy part of the palm between the thumb and the index finger. Clear through. Tip came out the other side. affraid Two stitches in the palm, none on the back side.

Ouch!!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Received notification today my health insurance is going up another 20% next month.  It has essentially doubled since Obamacare was enacted. Thanks you stupid F'n liberals.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Received notification today my health insurance is going up another 20% next month.  It has essentially doubled since Obamacare was enacted. Thanks you stupid F'n liberals.

Gee, what happened to the part about insurance rated going down? scratch Rolling Eyes
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:14 am

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Received notification today my health insurance is going up another 20% next month.  It has essentially doubled since Obamacare was enacted. Thanks you stupid F'n liberals.

Gee, what happened to the part about insurance rated going down? scratchRolling Eyes

JT says it is, so it's got to be true, despite every article on the planet, and everyone's actual experience etc etc
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:55 am

pse1124 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Gee, what happened to the part about insurance rated going down? scratchRolling Eyes

JT says it is, so it's got to be true, despite every article on the planet, and everyone's actual experience etc etc

He must spend most of his days doing google searches for evidence contrary to everyone's experience. I don't think his love for Obama would allow him to do anything else.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Yup. Insurance rates have been skyrocketing for decades. That's why the outcry for reform for the past 20 years.
Just curious though - what state do you live in that has enacted this part of Obamacare. SD certainly hasn't. Not even close.
Most insurance companies have been making record profits the past 3 years, by raising rates --- before Obamacare kicks in.
Where do you live Darth?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Yup. Insurance rates have been skyrocketing for decades. That's why the outcry for reform for the past 20 years.
Just curious though - what state do you live in that has enacted this part of Obamacare. SD certainly hasn't. Not even close.
Most insurance companies have been making record profits the past 3 years, by raising rates --- before Obamacare kicks in.
Where do you live Darth?

We all knew what Darth meant.

They're raising rates because of ObamaCare...BEFORE it kicks in--you said it yourself.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:05 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Where do you live Darth?
In your empty head.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Glad you guys understand that.
The insurance companies have not raised rates BECAUSE of Obamacare.
They are raising rates to reap high profits BEFORE Obamacare kicks in, and the regulations prevent them from continuing to rape us (customers).
I expect that you will praise the "liberals" when those rates go down next year. Correct?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Glad you guys understand that.
They are raising rates to reap high profits BEFORE Obamacare kicks in, and the regulations prevent them from continuing to rape us (customers).
I expect that you will praise the "liberals" when those rates go down next year. Correct?

What planet do you live on? Look, not even the people that voted for this piece of crap even think it's gonna be good. I think "train wreck" was one of the terms used. We said this garbage was going to suck and make things worse, and it's happening. We said it would cost more than what liberals said it would, and that is turning out to be true. You guys denied it. We said it would create a doctor shortage (even worse than it is now), that is happening, and you guys denied it. We said there wasn't as many people being denied for pre-existing conditions as the liberals claimed, and that turned out to be true with only a small fraction of people taking advantage of the exchanges that were setup last year.

Liberals were wrong about everything, and everyone was right about everything else. When are you going to admit how bad you suck at life?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 am

Actual results are meaningless to liberals...what they care about is how they feel. They truly have a mental disorder.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 pm

pse1124 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:Glad you guys understand that.

What planet do you live on? Look, not even the people that voted for this piece of crap even think it's gonna be good. I think "train wreck" was one of the terms used. We said this garbage was going to suck and make things worse, and it's happening. We said it would cost more than what liberals said it would, and that is turning out to be true. You guys denied it. We said it would create a doctor shortage (even worse than it is now), that is happening, and you guys denied it. We said there wasn't as many people being denied for pre-existing conditions as the liberals claimed, and that turned out to be true with only a small fraction of people taking advantage of the exchanges that were setup last year.

Liberals were wrong about everything, and everyone was right about everything else. When are you going to admit how bad you suck at life?

I live on this one - in the year of our Lord 2013.
What future year are you and "Doc" (Emmett L Brown) in? Did the 2014 transitions go OK? Is IBM stock up? Who won Super Bowl 48?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down