Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Gayz are Persecuted!!!

+3
RedWhiteBlue
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
7 posters

Go down

Teh Gayz are Persecuted!!! Empty Teh Gayz are Persecuted!!!

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 31, 2013 7:57 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Teh Gayz are Persecuted!!! Empty Re: Teh Gayz are Persecuted!!!

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 31, 2013 8:57 am

I'm calling on all G & L activist and supporters to move to Nigeria and fight for your civil rights. This is a horrible tragedy that must be addressed. The problems here can wait, as they pale in comparison.

Then head to Uganda. They don't get it either.

Teh Gayz are Persecuted!!! 419804022
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 31, 2013 9:06 am

I'm being censored!!!!

Every time I type the word Q-u-e-e-r it gets replaced with the word "strange"...now that is strange.

Is this a local censorship or something much larger. I will also need a list of words that offend others so I can be 100% politically and sexually correct.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 31, 2013 11:33 am

Another of these threads started by Darth. Wow. He really is obsessed.
Funny video, Freedom.
But there is no need to go to Nigeria to fight for those rights. Plenty of fighting could be done right here in SD. See Article XXI/Section 9 of the state constitution. Also Title 25/Chapter 01 of the SD Codified Laws. Lots of civil rights being violated right here.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri May 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Yeah, the obsession that some "homophobes" have with everything gay is somewhat baffling.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri May 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I'm being censored!!!!

Every time I type the word Q-u-e-e-r it gets replaced with the word "strange"...now that is strange.

Is this a local censorship or something much larger. I will also need a list of words that offend others so I can be 100% politically and sexually correct.
Wow never thought this forum would be censored. Those bastards. Ill have a new forum up tonight for everyone to go to. No Censorship!!!!!!
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Twinkies wrote:

Wow never thought this forum would be censored. Those bastards. Ill have a new forum up tonight for everyone to go to. No Censorship!!!!!!

Eat da poo poo!

Last edited by Freedom Forever on Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Turns out some Nancy boy's are a little sensitive to their "strange" lifestyles and we all know what drama queens they can be. They must censor anyone who doesn't openly embrace their "strange" lifestyle.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Turns out some Nancy boy's are a little sensitive to their "strange" lifestyles and we all know what drama queens they can be. They must censor anyone who doesn't openly embrace their "strange" lifestyle.

The gay agenda is "Pure persecution complex on display". Teh Gayz are Persecuted!!! 1078246258
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 am

You are hoping for the IMPOSSIBLE.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 am

We know that blacks are mostly against gay marriage, as evident with prop 8 in Crapifornia. But what I wonder is, where on the list of protected special people, made by liberals, is blacks and gays? What I mean is what happens in a liberal's mind when a black person verbally attacks a gay person? Because they certainly can't say anything negative about a black person, by their own definition, it would make them racist, unless that black person was a conservative (in which case they are free to throw out all the oreo, and uncle tom comments they want). What would happen at a gay pride rally in harlem or Compton? After all, being gay in the 2000s is just like the civil rights struggle for blacks, at least that's what they keep saying. What would happen at that gay pride rally in compton, if a gay person knocked a cross out of the hand of an elderly black lady?

This is how I see the liberal list going:

Gay
Muslim
Liberal
Hispanic
Black
Female
Mixed Race (some people of color look down at mixed race people)
Any other religion except Christianity
Any other race, except white
Male
conservative
White
Christian

I put Christian last on the list, because even black christians get the short end of the stick. But the list works like this (for libs anyway), the higher you are on the list, the more you can say or do without being scrutinized. If you combine 2 groups, you move up one level, if that group is higher on the list, if the combined group is lower on the list then you move down. For instance a gay muslim in this country could pretty much kill people and not get in trouble while a white christian shouldn't even breathe wrong.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:58 pm

pse1124 wrote:We know that blacks are mostly against gay marriage, as evident with prop 8 in Crapifornia. But what I wonder is, where on the list of protected special people, made by liberals, is blacks and gays? What I mean is what happens in a liberal's mind when a black person verbally attacks a gay person? Because they certainly can't say anything negative about a black person, by their own definition, it would make them racist, unless that black person was a conservative (in which case they are free to throw out all the oreo, and uncle tom comments they want). What would happen at a gay pride rally in harlem or Compton? After all, being gay in the 2000s is just like the civil rights struggle for blacks, at least that's what they keep saying. What would happen at that gay pride rally in compton, if a gay person knocked a cross out of the hand of an elderly black lady?

This is how I see the liberal list going:

Gay
Muslim
Liberal
Hispanic
Black
Female
Mixed Race (some people of color look down at mixed race people)
Any other religion except Christianity
Any other race, except white
Male
conservative
White
Christian

I put Christian last on the list, because even black christians get the short end of the stick. But the list works like this (for libs anyway), the higher you are on the list, the more you can say or do without being scrutinized. If you combine 2 groups, you move up one level, if that group is higher on the list, if the combined group is lower on the list then you move down. For instance a gay muslim in this country could pretty much kill people and not get in trouble while a white christian shouldn't even breathe wrong.

I've never seen a better definition for the words "persecution complex".

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Liberal wrote:

I've never seen a better definition for the words "persecution complex".

Armageddon!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down