Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, but Christians aren't being persecuted or martyred whatsoever....

2 posters

Go down

Oh, but Christians aren't being persecuted or martyred whatsoever.... Empty Oh, but Christians aren't being persecuted or martyred whatsoever....

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 pm

I remember one of the liberals over at GPLV saying that Christians weren't being persecuted or martyred in this present day. I can't remember for sure but I think it was Twinkies.

"Christianity in Mosul is dead, and a Christian holocaust is in our midst," said Mark Arabo, a Californian businessman and Chaldean-American leader. In an interview with CNN's Jonathan Mann, he called what's happening in Iraq a "Christian genocide" and said "children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung."

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/leader-isis-systematically-beheading-children-christian-genocide?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Marketing&utm_term=Facebook&utm_campaign=B-christian-holocaust
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Oh, but Christians aren't being persecuted or martyred whatsoever.... Empty Re: Oh, but Christians aren't being persecuted or martyred whatsoever....

Post  Clicker Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Bad things happening to Christians are expected so that makes them not worthy of any real reporting. Besides, Christians are just reaping the sins of the father here so it's justified. I'm totally sick of the whole process of exonerating Muslims from blame for any of the atrocities they do. It would be nice of our press corps to hold them responsible without adding the caveats about the sins of every other group on the planet being the cause.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down