Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voter Fraud

3 posters

Go down

Voter Fraud Empty Voter Fraud

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 am

Had to post this article for you right-winged tea-bagging racists to prove once and for all voter fraud does not exist except in your minds:

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/06/01/house-dem-top-aide-resigns-in-ballot-fraud-scandal/#comments

Voter Fraud 1249464066
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 am

"Dead people can't vote! How do they pull the lever, their dead"! /lib Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 am

Voter fraud is happening at an alarming rate around the country. The disgusting despicable progressive liberals have VOTER FRAUD as chapter 1 in their progressive liberal handbook. Whether it is from "motor voter", ACORN registration drives or just plain old undocumented democrats swimming across the Rio Grande, the voter fraud in this country is becoming rampant.

I personally wish there was an effort to make voter fraud a capital crime. When you think about it, voter fraud is really the taking of one's liberty. It would seem that on a scale of serious crimes it would be right behind the taking of somebody's life (murder) and therefore eligible for the same punishment.

It would also help us reduce our unemployment problem, reduce the number of people on welfare and just plain get rid of some of these disgusting liberals.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 am

Jammer wrote:Voter fraud is happening at an alarming rate around the country. The disgusting despicable progressive liberals have VOTER FRAUD as chapter 1 in their progressive liberal handbook. Whether it is from "motor voter", ACORN registration drives or just plain old undocumented democrats swimming across the Rio Grande, the voter fraud in this country is becoming rampant.

I personally wish there was an effort to make voter fraud a capital crime. When you think about it, voter fraud is really the taking of one's liberty. It would seem that on a scale of serious crimes it would be right behind the taking of somebody's life (murder) and therefore eligible for the same punishment.

It would also help us reduce our unemployment problem, reduce the number of people on welfare and just plain get rid of some of these disgusting liberals.

Let me play the lib here; "The end justifies the means."

Heck libs can't see the problem with any of the Oboo-boo scandals. Voter Fraud 1398734447
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Jammer wrote:Voter fraud is happening at an alarming rate around the country. The disgusting despicable progressive liberals have VOTER FRAUD as chapter 1 in their progressive liberal handbook. Whether it is from "motor voter", ACORN registration drives or just plain old undocumented democrats swimming across the Rio Grande, the voter fraud in this country is becoming rampant.

Let me play the lib here; "The end justifies the means."

Heck libs can't see the problem with any of the Oboo-boo scandals. Voter Fraud 1398734447

You are going to need some more practice playing a lib. You completely left out the part about me being a racist and you also missed a great opportunity to thow a couple of "hate bombs" my way.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Jammer wrote:

You are going to need some more practice playing a lib. You completely left out the part about me being a racist and you also missed a great opportunity to thow a couple of "hate bombs" my way.

I'm still learning. clown
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down