Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools

+7
nightlight88
BladeRunner
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
Twinkies
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools - Page 2 Empty Re: We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools

Post  Skeptical Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Short of fulfillment in her relatonship with her man, she might be enticed to swing from the other side of the plate (if ya' know what I mean)  Wink
BTW, two biggest reasons ladies (over the age of 18) find their way to "swinging from the other side of the plate":
Experimentation with gal pals during college; and
Failure to find satisfaction in a monogamous hetrosexual relationship.

Keep your ladies satisfied boys !

I would imagine using coke bottles, baseball bats, and 15 inch dildos would make it hard to be satisfied by most men.

I would offer the suggestion that women switch to lezbos because they are so fukked up emotionally and mentally imbalanced that men won't have anything to do with them.  Batshit crazy women attract other batshit crazy women.

cheers
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools - Page 2 Empty Re: We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools

Post  Just Braying It Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:09 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Short of fulfillment in her relatonship with her man, she might be enticed to swing from the other side of the plate (if ya' know what I mean)  Wink
BTW, two biggest reasons ladies (over the age of 18) find their way to "swinging from the other side of the plate":

I would imagine using coke bottles, baseball bats, and 15 inch dildos would make it hard to be satisfied by most men.

I would offer the suggestion that women switch to lezbos because they are so fukked up emotionally and mentally imbalanced that men won't have anything to do with them.  Batshit crazy women attract other batshit crazy women.

Imagining coke bottles, baseballs bats and 15 inch dildos being used as sexual objects is both sickening and somewhat frightening at the same time. You may want to talk to someone about the suppressed thoughts you have.

First we have Darth openly admitting to searching for butt sex and monkey sex videos on Youtube. Now we have Nightlight imagining sex with a coke bottle. A psychologist dream if you ask me.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Here's your bat, big leaguer.

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools - Page 2 Mini_b11

May I call you One-ball Pete ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I would imagine using coke bottles, baseball bats, and 15 inch dildos would make it hard to be satisfied by most little-pricked Republican men boys.
At least you acknowledge the difficulty for you and those like you.
The competiton is stiff  Laughing
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I would imagine using coke bottles, baseball bats, and 15 inch dildos would make it hard to be satisfied by most little-pricked Republican men boys.
At least you acknowledge the difficulty for you and those like you.
The competiton is stiff  Laughing
I will admit I cant compete with with coke bottles, bats and 15 inch dildos.  Since lezbos don't use real men anyway, I don't worry about competing.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2