Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloomberg Gun Control Group Claims Terrorist was "Victim of Gun Violence"

5 posters

Go down

Bloomberg Gun Control Group Claims Terrorist was "Victim of Gun Violence" Empty Bloomberg Gun Control Group Claims Terrorist was "Victim of Gun Violence"

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 am

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2013/6/outrage-of-the-week-bloomberg-gun-control-group-claims-terrorist-was-victim-of-gun-violence.aspx

It turns out that the list apparently makes no distinction as to the circumstances of the deaths it reports.  Not only does the list include terrorists, it includes suicides, home invaders shot by home owners during the course of their crime, murderers who turned their guns on themselves, and police officer shootings of criminals.  Not exactly those you'd typically consider "victims."

Why do progressives have to lie to advance their agenda??
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Bloomberg Gun Control Group Claims Terrorist was "Victim of Gun Violence" Empty Re: Bloomberg Gun Control Group Claims Terrorist was "Victim of Gun Violence"

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 am

Freedom Forever wrote:http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2013/6/outrage-of-the-week-bloomberg-gun-control-group-claims-terrorist-was-victim-of-gun-violence.aspx

It turns out that the list apparently makes no distinction as to the circumstances of the deaths it reports.  Not only does the list include terrorists, it includes suicides, home invaders shot by home owners during the course of their crime, murderers who turned their guns on themselves, and police officer shootings of criminals.  Not exactly those you'd typically consider "victims."

Why do progressives have to lie to advance their agenda??

They can't help it. It's in their DNA.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Bloomberg Gun Control Group Claims Terrorist was "Victim of Gun Violence" Empty Re: Bloomberg Gun Control Group Claims Terrorist was "Victim of Gun Violence"

Post  Confused18 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:14 pm

It's not just liberals pushing for it.  It's a small group with in the liberals turning it into an issue.  Hell half the dems will always vote down gun laws.  It's just stupid bullshit designed to distract from real issues.  No more, No less.  it's just the gay marriage issue of the right wing.  We all know what the right thing to do is, but no one wants to budge.  Just drop all this bull shiste gun control legislation and get the economy moving in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this does is waste valuable time that should be spending on important shiste.  Both parties are so freaking dumb it hurts.  Only way out is vote libertarian, and hope they don't try to throw as much bible at the constitution as the republicans do...

JUNK!
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Confused18 wrote:It's not just liberals pushing for it.  It's a small group with in the liberals turning it into an issue.  Hell half the dems will always vote down gun laws.  It's just stupid bullshit designed to distract from real issues.  No more, No less.  it's just the gay marriage issue of the right wing.  We all know what the right thing to do is, but no one wants to budge.  Just drop all this bull shiste gun control legislation and get the economy moving in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this does is waste valuable time that should be spending on important shiste.  Both parties are so freaking dumb it hurts.  Only way out is vote libertarian, and hope they don't try to throw as much bible at the constitution as the republicans do...

JUNK!
A libertarian is a liberal to ashamed to openly admit it.  The economy is moving in the exact direction the liberals want. Research Cloward - Piven and maybe you will begin to understand.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Confused18 wrote:It's not just liberals pushing for it.  It's a small group with in the liberals turning it into an issue.  Hell half the dems will always vote down gun laws.  It's just stupid bullshit designed to distract from real issues.  No more, No less.  it's just the gay marriage issue of the right wing.  We all know what the right thing to do is, but no one wants to budge.  Just drop all this bull shiste gun control legislation and get the economy moving in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUNK!
A libertarian is a liberal to ashamed to openly admit it.  The economy is moving in the exact direction the liberals want. Research Cloward - Piven and maybe you will begin to understand.

You really are an idiot.  Libertarian like....  RON PAUL.  He's a HUGE liberal.  Darth you are a king dumbdork, among dumbdorks...
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

JUNK!
Why do liberals want the economy to be in the crapper? I dont get it, everyone wants it to be good I think.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

JUNK!

I am staunchly apposed to any new gun control laws. I see the other sides point on assault rifles though. It is insanely hard to REALLY justify owning one, outside of the fact that I just want it. It's fun to shoot. The problem with the libbys wanting my AR15 is that statistics prove that less people are killed with assault rifles than almost ANY other gun. They are NOT a problem, and since that's the case, why should they be banned? I love my AR and won't give it up. When you make something illegal, only criminals will have them. I own several guns, two are for self defense, a few others for recreation. I am in the majority of gun owners. I have no illusion that I can fight off the govt with my pea shooters, I just enjoy having and using them.

Please call me a liberal some more. I'm on your side half the time dumb ass.
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:32 am

I also forgot to add that the fire arms industry is one of very few that are flourishing, why would anyone want to try to curb that industry?
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down