Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

+10
Mr Nifty
Just Braying It
Freedom Forever
Hansolo
RedWhiteBlue
sodaknomad
Twinkies
BladeRunner
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim Empty Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 24, 2013 6:50 am

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-of-america-vote-to-allow-gay-members/

I am absolutely fed up with this homosexual acceptance/celebrate crap. They are like a disease and require everyone to not only accept their perverted behavior but proclaim it is normal. The moral decay of this society is speeding up and these cretins are winning the battle. F' em and not in the way they like it.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical Fri May 24, 2013 10:22 am

Darth Cheney wrote:http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-of-america-vote-to-allow-gay-members/

They are like a disease and require everyone to not only accept their perverted behavior but proclaim it is normal. The moral decay of this society is speeding up and these cretins are winning the battle. F' em and not in the way they like it.

Haven't you heard about the "gay penguins" in a zoo somewhere and the numerous homosexual activities of animals?

The same sex crowd uses those arguments to declare homosexualty normal for same sex mating.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 24, 2013 10:24 am

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-of-america-vote-to-allow-gay-members/

They are like a disease and require everyone to not only accept their perverted behavior but proclaim it is normal. The moral decay of this society is speeding up and these cretins are winning the battle. F' em and not in the way they like it.

Haven't you heard about the "gay penguins" in a zoo somewhere and the numerous homosexual activities of animals?

The same sex crowd uses those arguments to declare homosexualty normal for same sex mating.

As soon as I see a baby coming out of some guys ass, I'll reconsider.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri May 24, 2013 10:50 am

I am still waiting for one of the gays/lesbians, or homosexuality supporter, who visit this forum to explain how one male can make another male pregnant or one female to make another female pregnant without either having any contribution from the opposite gender.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 am

Skeptical wrote:

I am still waiting for one of the gays/lesbians, or homosexuality supporter, who visit this forum to explain how one male can make another male pregnant or one female to make another female pregnant without either having any contribution from the opposite gender.

It doesn't matter.

It's still natural.

Besides, science only matters when it proves liberal agenda.

/liberal
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri May 24, 2013 11:10 am

Who has ever used the "its natural" argument when talking about gay marriage?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 24, 2013 11:18 am

Twinkies wrote:Who has ever used the "its natural" argument when talking about gay marriage?

Who is talking about homo marriage? Strawman much?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri May 24, 2013 11:44 am

Twinkies wrote:Who has ever used the "its natural" argument when talking about gay marriage?

Since "gay marriage" was never mentioned in this thread except by you in an attempt to deflect .... perhaps you would like to explain how one male can make another male pregnant or one female to make another female pregnant without either having any contribution from the opposite gender.

(You can forget about using the "nurturing capabilities" of the two gay penguins somewhere .. that has been used enough.)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri May 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

You are such a fucktard. The orginal topic was about an organization allowing Gay members. Not about weather its natural or not. Sounds like you guys are the ones changing the subject.

Skeptical wrote:
Since "gay marriage" was never mentioned in this thread except by you in an attempt to deflect .... perhaps you would like to explain how one male can make another male pregnant or one female to make another female pregnant without either having any contribution from the opposite gender.

(You can forget about using the "nurturing capabilities" of the two gay penguins somewhere .. that has been used enough.)

When did I ever say that is even possible? Im not that dumb.

My argument with gay people being gay is why does it matter? How is it going to affect me? It wont and it wont affect you at all either. People are going to do it weather its legal or not to marry or whatever. Banning people from being gay isnt going to change a thing.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You are such a fucktard. The orginal topic was about an organization allowing Gay members. Not about weather its natural or not. Sounds like you guys are the ones changing the subject.

Skeptical wrote:

My argument with gay people being gay is why does it matter? How is it going to affect me? It wont and it wont affect you at all either. People are going to do it weather its legal or not to marry or whatever. Banning people from being gay isnt going to change a thing.

lol! lol! lol!

I hope I didn't hurt your little sensitive feelings Nancy boy. Don't go and get your man lingerie all tied up in a wad. Hey, your queer and your here so quit your whining.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri May 24, 2013 1:58 pm

hahaha wow
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Banning people from being gay isnt going to change a thing.

And banning people you don't agree with from a website you moderate isn't going to change a thing. They'll just start another site they can speak freely at.

And coming over to troll at that website isn't going to change a thing either.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri May 24, 2013 2:51 pm

I am absolutely fed up with this homosexual acceptance/celebrate crap. They are like a disease and require everyone to not only accept their perverted behavior but proclaim it is normal. The moral decay of this society is speeding up and these cretins are winning the battle. F' em and not in the way they like it.

It's all about trying to ban Judaism and Christianity. That's what the fags want.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 24, 2013 3:30 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

It's all about trying to ban Judaism and Christianity. That's what the fags want.

How do you know that "they" want that?
I know both Jewish and Christian homosexuals. Never heard any say that 'they" wanted to ban their own, or anybody else's religion. Where did you get that strange idea?
Ask one for yourself -- perhaps right after services this Sunday.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 24, 2013 3:40 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

I know both Jewish and Christian homosexuals. Never heard any say that 'they" wanted to ban their own, or anybody else's religion. Where did you get that strange idea?

Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings. "Go and Sin no more"
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings. "Go and Sin no more"

Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)

(I think the "go and sin no more" was regarding adultery, wasn't it?)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 24, 2013 4:21 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)

So, I take it, you don't follow any other part of the Bible except where Christ spoke.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Go and read this...

Terribly disappointed in the Boy Scouts' decision today to accept young people as members who have been deceived into believe that somehow they are destined to the homosexual lifestyle. Homosexual behavior is not in a person's DNA (science... has proved that claim is bogus), and is always in nature a deviation from the norm in all species of animal life (you may find examples of exceptions, but they remain a deviation from the norm and inconsistent with nature). It always has been, and always will be deviant sexual behavior! No matter how many polls say different, nature says otherwise--because the Creator says otherwise. The Boy Scouts just destroyed itself! Homosexual behavior is morally wrong and should never be considered acceptable in decent society!

RedWhiteBlue wrote: How do you know that "they" want that?
I know both Jewish and Christian homosexuals.

These "Jews" and "Christians" are NOT Bible believing, then. The Bible explicitly says, "Do NOT sleep with a man as you would with a woman." Read Deuteronomy sometime. Yeah yeah, it's the Torah, but the Torah is STILL part of the Bible.

Also prohibitions of fags are listed in both Corinthians and Revelations. Both are certainly part of the New Testament of Our Lord Jesus Christ. If Jesus did not change one of God's Laws, it's still in force even today.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri May 24, 2013 5:43 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)

Jesus meant ALL sin, including the sin of sleeping with another man as he would with a woman.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri May 24, 2013 5:45 pm

The next "sponsor" of the Boy Scouts...

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim 581853_568345813188329_413321988_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri May 24, 2013 5:50 pm

BladeRunner wrote:So, I take it, you don't follow any other part of the Bible except where Christ spoke.

I don't think RWB has even made it that far. I don't think he's even read Genesis 1:1.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri May 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Twinkies wrote:

When did I or anybody else claim you did say it possible, huh, huh. huh? (and yes, you are Laughing )

I reckon I could spend a lot of my valuable time scouring that place not to be named and find at least one comment by a poster declaring same sex relationships among humans are just as natural as heterosexual relationships. Assuming you are the censor named Twinkies over there then the possibility is very good you did see/read such comment. You apparently support these same sex relationships so you may be able to shed some light on the comment, reposted below).

So................I am still waiting for one of the gays/lesbians, or homosexuality supporter, who visit this forum to explain how one male can make another male pregnant or one female to make another female pregnant without either having any contribution from the opposite gender.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Fri May 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Having grown up with Scouts, I don't see where any type of sexual discussion is ok. Scouting is for teaching kids lots of things. Sexuality is up to a kids parents and doesn't belong here.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 am

Skeptical wrote:

When did I or anybody else claim you did say it possible, huh, huh. huh? (and yes, you are Laughing )

Look at every post above mine.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 25, 2013 6:07 am

Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Look at every post above mine.

I called a waaambulance for you...hang on!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next