Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

+10
Mr Nifty
Just Braying It
Freedom Forever
Hansolo
RedWhiteBlue
sodaknomad
Twinkies
BladeRunner
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 3 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Pretty sure it has many references to sodomy...try the appendix.

If you can force your mind to get off the sex stuff for a moment - - - - this is the conversation. (about "Christ's teachings"):

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(What's the matter? Did you tear out all the non-sex stuff from your Bible? - Borrow one, then)

Why does it appear you defend sodomy ?

That's neither stated nor even implied.

I am asking Darth (or anybody is fine) to defend his statement. Why won't he (or anyone) do that. (is it false?) Don't you have Bibles? Can't you get one? Just simply reference the passage/verses of Christ's words:

Quote from Darth: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 3 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

If you can force your mind to get off the sex stuff for a moment - - - - this is the conversation. (about "Christ's teachings"):

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(What's the matter? Did you tear out all the non-sex stuff from your Bible? - Borrow one, then)

I am asking Darth (or anybody is fine) to defend his statement. Why won't he (or anyone) do that. (is it false?) Don't you have Bibles? Can't you get one? Just simply reference the passage/verses of Christ's words:

Quote from Darth: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

Sodomy is forbidden and it also states man will not lay with man or woman shall not lay with woman. Now let's get back to your comprehension problem...
How long have you suffered from your condition? Is there any psychiatric help available?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:29 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Christ = God the Father = God the Holy Spirit (the Trinity).

The New Testament is the word of God as it was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Paul, inspired by the Holy Spirit, wrote against homosexuality, specifically calling it a sin, and one of the sins listed that those who practice it will not enter the kingdom God.

Simple logic, really.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Sodomy is forbidden and it also states man will not lay with man or woman shall not lay with woman. Now let's get back to your comprehension problem...
How long have you suffered from your condition? Is there any psychiatric help available?

"it also states"? You call Jesus Christ an "it"?
Again: Where (Bible chapter & verse) are you reading those words from Christ? (I don't think I can make that any plainer or simpler for you, Darth)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

"it also states"? You call Jesus Christ an "it"? WHAT?
Again: Where (Bible chapter & verse) are you reading those words from Christ? (I don't think I can make that any plainer or simpler for you, Darth)

One of your typical distractions. Are there any adults there, we can talk to?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Leviticus 18:22

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Romans 1:26-28

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:56 pm

1 Corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Jude 1:7

7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire,[a] serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

[b]1 Timothy 1:10

10 the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers,[a] liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound[b] doctrine,

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Let's follow your flawed rationale a bit more shall we?

To the best of my meager understanding of the New Testament He never mentioned pedophilia, bestiality, cannibalism, rape, wife beating or any number of other sins. Does that mean that it is OK for a person to engage repeatedly in these activities?

The only one who would use such rationale is someone trying to defend some kind of a practice that he/she is involved in.

In other words since God in the New Testament addressed it, but Jesus never referred to it, so He permits it.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Darth - - All of that - - - and still - - - no reference to any words from Christ.

"Just simply reference the passage/verses of Christ's words:
Quote from Darth: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings." "

Keep trying, though.

Skeptical - so you think that Darth must have lied about his "Christ's teachings". Let's give him a chance, he might find something in Christ's teachings. If not, he at least read some scripture, and maybe learned from Christ's teachings, in doing so. That's always a good thing.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Darth - - All of that - - - and still - - - no reference to any words from Christ.

Quote from Darth: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings." "

Keep trying, though.

Skeptical - so you think that Darth must have lied about his "Christ's teachings". Let's give him a chance, he might find something in Christ's teachings. If not, he at least read some scripture, and maybe learned from Christ's teachings, in doing so. That's always a good thing.

Christ wrote the book. He IS the WORD become flesh.

Christ = God the Father = God the Holy Spirit (the Trinity).

The New Testament is the word of God as it was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Paul,
inspired by the Holy Spirit, wrote against homosexuality, specifically
calling it a sin, and one of the sins listed that those who practice it
will not enter the kingdom God.

Simple logic, really.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:33 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Darth - - All of that - - - and still - - - no reference to any words from Christ.

Keep trying, though.

What's YOUR point? Christ is pro gay? Go ahead take a stand on an issue for once. You and libtard, pretty much use the same lame debate technique. / 2HACKS
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Blade, I see that you couldn't find anything specifically in Christ's teachings either. Let's give Darth some more time.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Blade, I see that you couldn't find anything specifically in Christ's teachings either. Let's give Darth some more time.

What's YOUR point? Christ is pro gay? Go ahead take a stand on an issue for once. You and libtard, pretty much use the same lame debate technique. / 2HACKS

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 3 2231921331
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Blade, I see that you couldn't find anything specifically in Christ's teachings either. Let's give Darth some more time.

So tell me something RWB....do YOU follow any specific Christ teaching?

Do you follow any of the other teachings in the New Testament?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:22 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Does RWB consult the Old Testament?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:47 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Does RWB consult the Old Testament?

One thing is obvious.....RWB picks and chooses only the teachings of Bible that don't abnegate his ideology.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Let's follow your flawed rationale a bit more shall we?

To the best of my meager understanding of the New Testament He never mentioned pedophilia, bestiality, cannibalism, rape, wife beating or any number of other sins. Does that mean that it is OK for a person to engage repeatedly in these activities?

The only one who would use such rationale is someone trying to defend some kind of a practice that he/she is involved in.

In other words since God in the New Testament addressed it, but Jesus never referred to it, so He permits it.

Great points.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Keep trying, though.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are the Trinity and all the same. Jesus Christ is God and the bible does not begin with the birth of Christ. Your understanding of Christianity and Jesus Christ is somewhat lacking. I suggest you do more study. Jesus was sent and died for our eternal sin beginning in the Garden of Eden. His death forgave those sins and allow us eternal salvation so long as we are Baptized, live Christian lives to the best of our ability and continually ask forgiveness of our sins. You can not live a sinful lifestyle, ignoring God's word and expect to dwell forever with Christ. As loving as he was and without sin he never excused our life decisions with immunity.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Keep trying, though.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are the Trinity and all the same. Jesus Christ is God and the bible does not begin with the birth of Christ. Your understanding of Christianity and Jesus Christ is somewhat lacking. I suggest you do more study. Jesus was sent and died for our eternal sin beginning in the Garden of Eden. His death forgave those sins and allow us eternal salvation so long as we are Baptized, live Christian lives to the best of our ability and continually ask forgiveness of our sins. You can not live a sinful lifestyle, ignoring God's word and expect to dwell forever with Christ. As loving as he was and without sin he never excused our life decisions with immunity.

Wow!
https://plus.google.com/102006281944749602310/about?hl=en

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:03 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Dear troll,

See my sig line. It pretty much cover all of your posts. Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 3 2231921331
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, did not condemn homosexuality. Neither do I.
I believe in the U.S. Constitution and that the individual freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness belong to all.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:58 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

I believe in the U.S. Constitution and that the individual freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness belong to all.

Since Christ did not condemn pedophilia, bestiality, cannibalism, rape, wife beating and others should we assume you are OK with people engaging in these activities?

Just in case you are trying to link the US Constitution to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness .. please don't even though the Bill of Rights mentions "natural rights" all individuals have.

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence

Last edited by Skeptical on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:19 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

So, you don't follow any other books of the Bible other than the gospels.

Interesting.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:50 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

1) So Christ died to advance the homosexual agenda? Or, Christ contradicted God's (his own) word? 2) The boy scouts are violating the constitution?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:52 am

Natural law is the only reliable basis for a stable society and system of justice. Our Founding Fathers had it right when they built our country and put our system of government in place.

Leave it to progressive liberals to find a perverse way to destroy it. Progressive liberals by definition are nothing but a bunch of perverts.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next