Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

+10
Mr Nifty
Just Braying It
Freedom Forever
Hansolo
RedWhiteBlue
sodaknomad
Twinkies
BladeRunner
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 7 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:44 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
In all my years the only people who defended/justified the homosexual lifestyle so vigorously and as preferred by nature to continue the human species as RWB has been doing were homosexual.

Again - I am neither justifying, defending, nor condemning homosexuality.
(do you think that because I provided evidence of homosexuality existing in all species, that is somehow "justification"? It's simply a fact, Skept. Live with it.)

Those of us who are heterosexuals in the U.S. today, should count our blessings. Being gay carries an array of social, emotional, and psychological burdens and challenges. Although it is not as difficult in some cultures, it is far far worse in others.
ALL species?

Really?

Answered earlier today right here:
https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t606p135-boy-scouts-another-homosexual-victim#5587
(see last line of post - or simply read the prior posts regarding this. There were several with much documentation/links)

HUH?

Exactly where in that post did you prove that homosexuality existed in EVERY species in nature?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 7 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Blade: (I referred you to this post - you really should catch up on the prior posts before jumping in)
https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t606p105-boy-scouts-another-homosexual-victim#5407
(I just made the applicable line red - you will find the same info in about 100 links referenced there including links within links)

Back up to date - Homosexuals cannot reproduce naturally. They are however, a part of nature.
Personally, I neither defend nor condemn homosexuality. It just IS.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Blade: (I referred you to this post - you really should catch up on the prior posts before jumping in)
https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t606p105-boy-scouts-another-homosexual-victim#5407
(I just made the applicable line red - you will find the same info in about 100 links referenced there including links within links)

Back up to date - Homosexuals cannot reproduce naturally. They are however, a part of nature.

So, 1500 species is EVERY species.

Interesting.

It's also interesting that the article you posted says 10% of prevailing species.

Yeah, that's EVERY species as you explicitly said.

Yet you continue to blather...

The article says "No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist"....yet it hasn't tested EVERY species....so from that you inferred that EVERY species has homosexuals in it.

Do you not see the fallacy in your argument?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:Blade: (I referred you to this post - you really should catch up on the prior posts before jumping in)

Interesting.

It's also interesting that the article you posted says 10% of prevailing species.

The article says "No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist"....yet it hasn't tested EVERY species....so from that you inferred that EVERY species has homosexuals in it.

Obviously, you didn't read all the links.
Homosexuality has been observed in all of the approximately 1500 species that have been observed by humans (many species exist that have not been observed at all by humans). Homosexuality has been documented in all 500 that documentation was conducted. It is therefore reasonable (including scientifically) that homosexuality exists in all species, including those not discovered/observed yet. Got it?

The only "argument" for the purpose of the discussion was to show any evidence at all that homosexuality exists in nature (is natural).
You really had to be following along - wayyyyy past that now.

(BTW - were you surprised that homosexuality exists in nature? Some people are. Certainly not farm kids, but some people are)

Last edited by RedWhiteBlue on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:27 pm

here we go
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Interesting.

Obviously, you didn't read all the links.
Homosexuality has been observed in all of the approximately 1500 species that have been observed by humans (many species exist that have not been observed at all by humans). Homosexuality has been documented in all 500 that documentation was conducted. It is therefore reasonable (including scientifically) that homosexuality exists in all species, including those not discovered/observed yet. Got it?

The only "argument" for the purpose of the discussion was to show any evidence at all that homosexuality exists in nature (is natural).
You really had to be following along - wayyyyy past that now.

(BTW - were you surprised that homosexuality exists in nature? Some people are. Certainly not farm kids, but some people are)

It is there "reasonable" even though it hasn't been documented?

That's some real good science.

Including those not discovered/observed yet?

Talk about having faith that the something will be found even though there's no proof it existed. This is not unlike the problems with the theory of evolution in where the transcendent fossils haven't really been found yet, but those scientists just know they exist. They just haven't found them yet.

LOL, I like your little "farm kid" statement in small font. What happened to you when you were a kid? Did a dog hump your leg? Note that this doesn't qualify as "homosexual" behavior in dogs.

But hey, just keep promoting your belief that it's natural. I'm sure it makes you feel like you're justifying your behavior.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

There were NO/NONE species observed where homosexuality did not exist.

1500 out of 1500 - isn't a good enough batting average for you? You still can't accept the possibly that homosexuality could exist in nature?
Wow. Some thought process.

On the farm, I personally observed same-gender actual intercourse/copulation in at least 6 different species of domestic farm animals and several wild critters. This is a regular occurrence. Were you really that naive about nature before this discussion?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:There were NO/NONE species observed where homosexuality did not exist.

1500 out of 1500 - isn't a good enough batting average for you? You still can't accept the possibly that homosexuality could exist in nature?

On the farm, I personally observed same-gender actual intercourse/copulation in at least 6 different species of domestic farm animals and several wild critters. This is a regular occurrence. Were you really that naive about nature before this discussion?  

So you are saying "observed" is the same as scientifically "documented".

Interesting.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:42 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:There were NO/NONE species observed where homosexuality did not exist.

Interesting.......

1,500 is a small percentage of 8.7 million (give or take 1.3)

How Many Species On Earth? About 8.7 Million, New Estimate Says

Aug. 24, 2011 — Eight million, seven hundred thousand species (give or take 1.3 million).

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110823180459.htm
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Interesting.......

No. You really should read the links if you are that interested.
1500 (out of 1500) observed by scientists contained homosexual activity. 100%
Only 500 (out of 500) were documented on film. Again 100%.

So you were that naive - - - It's OK - - - seems like many are. Never too late to learn.

Yes Skept. Should we spend more money studying more of them? I'm convinced (from the 100% so far & my own observations) that homosexuality exists in nature. No need to spend more time & money observing/documenting on my account.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Me thinks this is not unlike the "consensus" of scientists that have observed global warming......
First you say it's 100%. Then you agree that it's a small percentage of the millions of species yet to be studied.......

And why the small font when you personally attack someone with name calling???

Ok...I'll respond in kind....

You are the naive one here. Taking the word of scientists' "observations" instead of holding out for hard documentation.

Too afraid to do it with a normal font? What are you trying to hide?

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:27 pm

No. It is not a "consensus". Species were studied.
You will have to read the links provided.

Do you have, or can you find any documentation - ANY - of any species in which homosexuality does NOT exist?
(Only 1500 species have been observed by the scientists in the various links. They did not find any. Do you know of others that they don't?)

Do you doubt that homosexuality exists in nature? Why? What evidence do you have that it does not? Can you prove that it does not? Do you also doubt that it exists in humans?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm

In 1996, homosexual scientist Simon LeVay admitted that the evidence pointed to isolated acts, not to homosexuality:    

Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity.[11]  

Despite the "homosexual" appearances of some animal behavior, this behavior does not stem from a "homosexual" instinct that is part of animal nature. Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, explains:  

Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.[12]"]

http://narth.com/docs/animalmyth.html

So tell me. That dog that humped your leg as a kid. Did it really think you were a male dog?

This topic sure is near and dear to your heart.

I keep wondering why......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:17 pm

That's One (scientist) vs. hundreds; and One (study) vs. hundreds.
Read the links I provided, then you make the call.
Do you doubt that homosexuality exists in humans?

Seems to be important to you, too. But, neither of us seems to be as obsessed as Darth is here. You might want to ask him about homosexuality in animals. He admits to finding and watching it on the web. He can probably tell you more the mechanics of it, if you are interested.

I'm content accepting the fact that homosexuality exists in all of nature (including humans).

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7