Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

+10
Mr Nifty
Just Braying It
Freedom Forever
Hansolo
RedWhiteBlue
sodaknomad
Twinkies
BladeRunner
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 4 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  sodaknomad Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 4 2875671632

For a rude awakening, Liberals.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 4 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Sodomy badge coming to a Scout Troop soon.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:Blade, I see that you couldn't find anything specifically in Christ's teachings either. Let's give Darth some more time.

So tell me something RWB....do YOU follow any specific Christ teaching?

Do you follow any of the other teachings in the New Testament?

The quote from Darth was: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

That is the part I dispute. Sorry if that wasn't clear to you before.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:Blade, I see that you couldn't find anything specifically in Christ's teachings either. Let's give Darth some more time.

What's YOUR point? Christ is pro gay? Go ahead take a stand on an issue for once. You and libtard, pretty much use the same lame debate technique. / 2HACKS

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 4 2231921331

My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, did not condemn homosexuality. Neither do I.
I believe in the U.S. Constitution and that the individual freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness belong to all.

1) So Christ died to advance the homosexual agenda? Or, Christ contradicted God's (his own) word? 2) The boy scouts are violating the constitution?

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

What's YOUR point? Christ is pro gay? Go ahead take a stand on an issue for once. You and libtard, pretty much use the same lame debate technique. / 2HACKS

My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, did not condemn homosexuality. Neither do I.
I believe in the U.S. Constitution and that the individual freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness belong to all.

IF you believe in Thomas Jefferson's words and his listing of "certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." then you have to believe in the man who Jefferson borrowed those words from, John Locke. Locke's views on marriage are found in his Second Treatise on Civil Government.

John Locke described marriage “as a voluntary compact between a man and a woman [that] consists chiefly in such a communion and right in each other’s bodies as is necessary to its chief end, procreation.”

He observed that "the end of conjunction, between male and female, being not barely procreation, but the continuation of the species; this conjunction betwixt male and female ought to last, even after procreation, so long as is necessary to the nourishment and support of the young ones, who are to be sustained even after procreation, so long as is necessary to the nourishment and support of the young ones, who are to be sustained by those that got them, till they are able to shift and provide for themselves."

Locke continues with "Wherein one cannot but admire the wisdom of the great Creator, who having given to man foresight, and an ability to lay up for the future, as well as to supply the present necessity, hath made it necessary, that society of man and wife should be more lasting, than of male and female amongst other creatures; that so their industry might be encouraged, and their interest better united, to make provision and lay up goods for their common issue, which uncertain mixture, or easy and frequent solutions of conjugal society would mightily disturb."

Read it all here:

http://chnm.gmu.edu/revolution/d/268/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Gomezz post: "IF you believe in Thomas Jefferson's words and his listing of "certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." then you have to believe in the man who Jefferson borrowed those words from, John Locke. - - and - - -on - - -and - - - -on - - - -"

No. I don't "have to believe in the man - - -"
Why would I? That is completely absurd.

Yes. I believe in those words from the Declaration, and the words existed well before either of these men used them. Don't you believe in them?

If you do, "then you have to believe" in slavery, because Jefferson used those words and he held slaves. (sarc) Do you even see how ridiculous your reasoning is?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:27 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Gomezz post: "IF you believe in Thomas Jefferson's words and his listing of "certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." then you have to believe in the man who Jefferson borrowed those words from, John Locke. - - and - - -on - - -and - - - -on - - - -"

No. I don't "have to believe in the man - - -"
Why would I? That is completely absurd.

Yes. I believe in those words from the Declaration, and the words existed well before either of these men used them. Don't you believe in them?

If you do, "then you have to believe" in slavery, because Jefferson used those words and he held slaves. (sarc) Do you even see how ridiculous your reasoning is?

I thought JT was the master baiter, but you pushed him into a distant second place.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Me thinks they are one in the same.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 am

Dem Dare homos are ruining our world.  I dont know how or why but dem are.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Yes nightlight. Gomezz really tried baiting with that "if you believe certain words - you must believe everything that everyone who used them does".
Pretty silly isn't it. Glad you got my "Jefferson/slave" sarcastic example. I think Gomezz knew what he was doing. I doubt anyone fell for it.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Yes nightlight. Gomezz really tried baiting with that "if you believe certain words - you must believe everything that everyone who used them does".
Pretty silly isn't it. Glad you got my "Jefferson/slave" sarcastic example. I think Gomezz knew what he was doing. I doubt anyone fell for it.

Wow your knowledge of history is beyond pathetic. How ironic that your attempt at sarcasm demonstrates that you aren't even aware that Jefferson had written a diatribe in the Declaration against slavery which was later removed by Congress in the final draft. In actuality Jefferson was against slavery and wrote laws preventing further importation of slaves and greatly influenced the writing of the Northwest Ordinance and it's ban on slavery in the new territories.

Instead you prefer to engage in presentism. But hey, continuing cherry picking your history, you'll make your eighth grade teachers proud that you can regurgitate the pablum they fed you.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 pm

I laughed right out loud on that post, Gomezz.
lol. So, your first bait didn't work, and then you have the gall to try another one. Funny. Sorry, but I'm not biting on that one either.

Back on topic, as I said: "My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, did not condemn homosexuality. Neither do I.
I believe in the U.S. Constitution and that the individual freedoms of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness belong to all."

I don't "have to believe" in whatever Locke (or whoever else used those words) believes in. Lame try at baiting and lame try at attempted diversion to history (start a topic on that if you like - Jefferson did own slaves even though he was against it - yes & it could be an interesting topic).

What is your stance on this topic? I gave mine, as Freedom asked. See bolded quote. What is yours?

Last edited by RedWhiteBlue on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-of-america-vote-to-allow-gay-members/

I am absolutely fed up with this homosexual acceptance/celebrate crap.  They are like a disease and require everyone to not only accept their perverted behavior but proclaim it is normal.  The moral decay of this society is speeding up and these cretins are winning the battle. F' em and not in the way they like it.
Absolutely intriquing that you would claim knowledge in this matter.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-of-america-vote-to-allow-gay-members/

I am absolutely fed up with this homosexual acceptance/celebrate crap.  They are like a disease and require everyone to not only accept their perverted behavior but proclaim it is normal.  The moral decay of this society is speeding up and these cretins are winning the battle. F' em and not in the way they like it.
May I beg the indulgence of the forum grammarian (Liberal) ?

Are there instances where the pronouns 'I' / 'we' could replace 'they' in Darth's post above ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Are there instances where the pronouns 'I' / 'we' could replace 'they' in Darth's post above ?

Is everyone q-u-e-e-r in your world?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

No, not yet ... but it was an outstanding weekend for grooming at the Sherman Park diamonds

Wink
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Skeptical wrote:
As soon as I see a baby coming out of some guys ass, I'll reconsider.

I am still waiting for one of the gays/lesbians, or homosexuality supporter, who visit this forum to explain how one male can make another male pregnant or one female to make another female pregnant without either having any contribution from the opposite gender.
You have confounded a biological process (reproduction/pregnancy) with a loving act of sharing and intimacy.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

No, not yet ... but it was an outstanding weekend for grooming at the Sherman Park diamonds

Wink

Only a sick, perverted, soulless person could call preying on youth as grooming.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I am still waiting for one of the gays/lesbians, or homosexuality supporter, who visit this forum to explain how one male can make another male pregnant or one female to make another female pregnant without either having any contribution from the opposite gender.
You have confounded a biological process (reproduction/pregnancy) with a loving act of sharing and intimacy.

Not really, I understand fully your support of the homosexual thing for your own personal reason and happiness and desire to keep heterosexuals around as breeding stock for future use.

Glad you agree it is impossible for two women or two men in a homosexual relationship to create another human WITHOUT the participation/contribution of a member of the opposite sex.

Yet you still maintain homosexual relationships are as nature and appropriate evolution of the human species intended.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Not really, I understand fully your support of the homosexual thing for your own personal reason and happiness and desire to keep heterosexuals around as breeding stock for future use.

Glad you agree it is impossible for two women or two men in a homosexual relationship to create another human WITHOUT the participation/contribution of a member of the opposite sex.

Yet you still maintain homosexual relationships are as nature and appropriate evolution of the human species intended.

Homosexual behavior has been observed in all species in nature, and documented in about 500.
It's actually a lower percentage in humans. But that's probably because some societies have a stigma against it. Instead of being true to their natural urges, some human homosexuals try to force themselves into unnatural (for them) behavior in order to be accepted by society.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 pm

I read a scientific article documenting the lower the life form/lower intelligence, the higher the incidence of homosexual behavior so you might be on to something.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I read a scientific article documenting the lower the life form/lower intelligence, the higher the incidence of homosexual behavior so you might be on to something.

lol. Actually if you check the www, you will see that there is much scientific evidence to show that human homosexuals are more intelligent than their straight counterparts. But then, so are the left-handed & people with thick hair. So, talk to a left-handed hairy gay for real smarts.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 pm

I still say they are snappy dressers Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 4 650224726
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:31 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Homosexual behavior has been observed in all species in nature, and documented in about 500.
It's actually a lower percentage in humans. But that's probably because some societies have a stigma against it. Instead of being true to their natural urges, some human homosexuals try to force themselves into unnatural (for them) behavior in order to be accepted by society.

So, which one, homosexual or heterosexual is what nature prefers since continuance of the species is involved?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Wow your knowledge of history is beyond pathetic. How ironic that your attempt at sarcasm demonstrates that you aren't even aware that Jefferson had written a diatribe in the Declaration against slavery which was later removed by Congress in the final draft. In actuality Jefferson was against slavery and wrote laws preventing further importation of slaves and greatly influenced the writing of the Northwest Ordinance and it's ban on slavery in the new territories.

Instead you prefer to engage in presentism. But hey, continuing cherry picking your history, you'll make your eighth grade teachers proud that you can regurgitate the pablum they fed you.

Hell, If I ever quoted history like RWB did, my teacher would have thrown me out of class. I'm old enough to remember teachers instead of indoctrinators.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next