Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians

+5
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
Freedom Forever
pse1124
sodaknomad
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 Empty Re: Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:John Kass at the Chicago Tribune worries about religious intolerance in this Brave New World of same sex marriage. And this from someone who supports civil unions. Crikers.

With the issue of same-sex marriage argued before the Supreme Court and raging elsewhere in America, a question:

Is it possible to be a traditional Christian or Muslim or Orthodox Jew — and hold to one’s faith on what constitutes marriage — and not be considered a bigot?

And is faith now a problem to be overcome, first marginalized by the state and then contained, so as not to get in the way of great changes to come?

Had to get his column from another site because the Tribune has a content wall in place. Hope the link works.

http://onlineathens.com/opinion/2013-03-27/kass-religious-tolerance-and-marriage-debate

Ask the people who were intolerant of bi-racial marriage based on their religion. They may hold the answer you're looking for.

Ooooh, and now the race card gets thrown. Damn, that's mighty thin gruel you are serving up today Lib. FYI gay marriage is nowhere equivalent to miscegenation. You insult the entire Civil Rights Movement and the gains achieved with that bullshit argument. Blacks have time and time again overwhelmingly supported traditional marriage amendments to state constitutions and initiatives/propositions like Prop 8 in California. Exit polls revealed that 70% of the black vote supported Prop 8 in 2008.

Hmmm. I never even mentioned the Civil Rights movement or the "blacks" as you call
them. I guess when it comes to race, the close-minded only believe in two of them. Very telling.

You are an obtuse one aren't you? You drew a moral equivalence to gay marriage and miscegenation laws which were in effect during the Civil Rights movement of the 60's. In fact Loving vs Virginia which ended all laws prohibiting racially mixed marriages didn't happen until 1967. Your drawing of that moral equivalence is an insult to the Civil Rights Movement which did include all people of color. However it is obvious the intellectually feeble are incapable of grasping that fact.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 Empty Re: Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Jesus never condemned homosexuality. RWB chap 3 ver 69  That is all you need to know.  Global warming is not mentioned in the Bible either. so It's not real. scratch 

IIRC RWB also stated same sex relationships were preferred by nature to continue the species! 

(even though we all know same sex couples cannot procreate no explanation has been put forth by RWb how or why nature prefers same sex relationships to continue the species)

NO - I did not.
Yes - we all know that same sex couples cannot reproduce.

Did you ever say that pigs could fly?
So what. Prove to us that they can, anyway.
Please start a new thread for that though.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Question for those that believe that gays are born that way.

What happens in the case of identical twins one is homosexual, one is not?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
It is amazing that they can not see most people will never accept their perverted lifestyle as "normal" regardless of what legislation they can passed. They are sick and their deviant behavior will never be normalized.

We are arguing values and they continually redefine the debate as a rights issue. Nah! a civil rights issue.
I still love the; "How does gay marriage negatively impact your marriage". Answer; That's an irrelevant question. But it's one of their favorite talking points

Calling a question "irrelevant" does not answer it. Why do you suppose no one here will even attempt to answer it?

Christianity and various Bible verses were used throughout our history in attempts to justify slavery, and refusing women the right to vote, too.

Darth - you really seem to hate gays. Put the blame where it belongs - with all those heterosexual couples who continue to produce gay babies.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Question for those that believe that gays are born that way.

Oh no.
What happens when one has narrow feet and one does not.
I guess one has fewer shoes to choose from.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:John Kass at the Chicago Tribune worries about religious intolerance in this Brave New World of same sex marriage. And this from someone who supports civil unions. Crikers.

With the issue of same-sex marriage argued before the Supreme Court and raging elsewhere in America, a question:

Is it possible to be a traditional Christian or Muslim or Orthodox Jew — and hold to one’s faith on what constitutes marriage — and not be considered a bigot?

And is faith now a problem to be overcome, first marginalized by the state and then contained, so as not to get in the way of great changes to come?

Had to get his column from another site because the Tribune has a content wall in place. Hope the link works.

http://onlineathens.com/opinion/2013-03-27/kass-religious-tolerance-and-marriage-debate

Ask the people who were intolerant of bi-racial marriage based on their religion. They may hold the answer you're looking for.

Ooooh, and now the race card gets thrown. Damn, that's mighty thin gruel you are serving up today Lib. FYI gay marriage is nowhere equivalent to miscegenation. You insult the entire Civil Rights Movement and the gains achieved with that bullshit argument. Blacks have time and time again overwhelmingly supported traditional marriage amendments to state constitutions and initiatives/propositions like Prop 8 in California. Exit polls revealed that 70% of the black vote supported Prop 8 in 2008.

Hmmm. I never even mentioned the Civil Rights movement or the "blacks" as you call
them. I guess when it comes to race, the close-minded only believe in two of them. Very telling.

You are an obtuse one aren't you? You drew a moral equivalence to gay marriage and miscegenation laws which were in effect during the Civil Rights movement of the 60's. In fact Loving vs Virginia which ended all laws prohibiting racially mixed marriages didn't happen until 1967. Your drawing of that moral equivalence is an insult to the Civil Rights Movement which did include all people of color. However it is obvious the intellectually feeble are incapable of grasping that fact.

Your subconscious need to appear intellectually superior has made you appear foolish yet again. Never once did I mention miscegenation, “blacks”, civil rights, etc, yet you can’t help but make my argument for me (which, by the way, has nothing to do with anything I’ve said in this discussion).

That method may appease the simple-minded (which I imagine is your goal).

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:34 pm

One is gay and one isn't. How tough was that one? Did you really think that question was some sort of mind-blowing revelation?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Liberal wrote:
Your subconscious need to appear intellectually superior has made you appear foolish yet again. Never once did I mention miscegenation, “blacks”, civil rights, etc, yet you can’t help but make my argument for me (which, by the way, has nothing to do with anything I’ve said in this discussion).

Seems to have reached you and got a reaction so I reckon the simple minded was reached, huh?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Liberal wrote:

One is gay and one isn't. How tough was that one? Did you really think that question was some sort of mind-blowing revelation?

Think about it. Identical twins have the same DNA, don't they? How can one be born gay and the other not?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Think about it. Identical twins have the same DNA, don't they? How can one be born gay and the other not?

If one identical twin gets cancer, does that mean the other one has cancer too? Think about it and error on the side of not retarded.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:18 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Shutup that's how. /lib
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:34 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

If one identical twin gets cancer, does that mean the other one has cancer too? Think about it and error on the side of not retarded.
Your "retarded" comment is a typical liberal comeback. Resorting to name calling usually happens when a liberal is losing an argument (that's why they do it so often).

Are you saying all cancers are genetic and not dependent on the environment or, more likely, dependent on lifestyle choices made?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:35 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Because bi-racial is the same thing as one guy sticking his slong up another guys rear end. I doubt many bi-racial couples would be pleased with your little analogy.

You really are obsessed with anal sex, aren't you. I've truly never met anyone as fixated on anal sex as you are. A Psychologist's dream client if you ask me.

Psssst...I don't think the term "gay" means what you think it does.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 am

Liberal wrote:

Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 3218178747 

Are you reply to yourself? You just stepped right in it again.  Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 2177933211 

Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 1106906410   Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 1106906410   Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 1106906410   Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 1106906410   Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 1106906410   Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 1106906410 

Keep those cards and letters coming Raider Fan. Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 4178521010
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:14 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Brits bust American preacher for quoting Thessalonians - Page 2 1250919165 

Libtard/Raider Fan,  This is a perfect example of you having your ass handed to you on a platter.  See how it works?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Libtard/Raider Fan,  This is a perfect example of you having your ass handed to you on a platter.  See how it works?

I already addressed that non-sense above. Although I'm not surprised that you missed it. By the way, what's with the whole Raider Fan thing and what does "Are you reply to yourself?" mean?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

lol. You are actually serious, aren't you, Blade. Wow. This forum really can be quite entertaining.
I suppose you think that identical twins even have the same fingerprints. lol

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What? How so?
Gomezz went off on his own tangent (certainly not a first for him), that was inapplicable to anything liberal said. Looks like Gomezz was handing his own ass off to himself.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Blade - are you attempting to equate DNA to genetics?
This forum is a hoot today.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What? How so?
Gomezz went off on his own tangent (certainly not a first for him), that was inapplicable to anything liberal said. Looks like Gomezz was handing his own ass off to himself.

Did you even read my post. I never said anything about it. I'm misunderstood.   How I  doing? Rolling Eyes Sleep

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Blade - are you attempting to equate DNA to genetics?
This forum is a hoot today.

It always is, when you stop by.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Liberal wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I already addressed that non-sense above
. Although I'm not surprised that you missed it. By the way, what's with the whole Raider Fan thing and what does "Are you reply to yourself?" mean?

Yeah, just not very well. Not surprised you can't figure out my post either. hack.Very Happy 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2