Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treyvon - The Rabid Dog

+6
Just Braying It
Skeptical
Freedom Forever
Jammer
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Treyvon - The Rabid Dog Empty Treyvon - The Rabid Dog

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:03 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Treyvon - The Rabid Dog Empty Re: Treyvon - The Rabid Dog

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:06 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:30 am

LOL.....she's an idiot.

What does she suggest be done with rabid dogs?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 am

BladeRunner wrote:LOL.....she's an idiot.

What does she suggest be done with rabid dogs?

Her...Sheila Jackson Lee, Nancy Pelosi are all prominent democrats and the face of Liberal voters an the democrat party.  To refer to them as "idiots" is insulting to idiots.  They will be re-elected until they die.  Luckily, there is no shortage of morons, idiots, and race baiters in the democrat ranks.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:41 am

The liberals led by the liberal media have canonized 'St. Trayvon". However, those paying attention to the details understand that he was anything but. In fact, there seems to be ample evidence that would suggest he was a 17 year street thug in training.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:43 am

Jammer wrote:The liberals led by the liberal media have canonized 'St. Trayvon".  However, those paying attention to the details understand that he was anything but.   In fact, there seems to be ample evidence that would suggest he was a 17 year street thug in training.

Based on the pictures, released by our esteemed media (of Trayvon), he's an angelic jr high student.  Making my false outrage reach its boiling point. Treyvon - The Rabid Dog 1249464066
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:18 pm

This whole trial fiasco is nothing more than a political showboat kangaroo court driven by those wanting to keep racism (where none existed) and anti-gun sentiment forefront in the news.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm

This is interesting. Personally, based on what I've read, I think George should be found not guilty and the most he should have been charged with is something like stalking. But I do think he deserved the beating he got. The last thing we need is untrained vigilantes stalking people when they aren't even breaking the law.

To be honest though, I really do hope they find him not guilty just to see the fireworks. I think this story is long from over any way you slice it. Grab the popcorn!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Liberal wrote:This is interesting. Personally, based on what I've read, I think George should be found not guilty and the most he should have been charged with is something like stalking. But I do think he deserved the beating he got. The last thing we need is untrained vigilantes stalking people when they aren't even breaking the law.

To be honest though, I really do hope they find him not guilty just to see the fireworks. I think this story is long from over any way you slice it. Grab the popcorn!

Too bad Zimmerman was a tub of goo, so much so that a hopped up druggie could jump his fat ass and pound the shitz out of him forcing him to use his "equalizer". Trayvon was a frickin' punk looking to amp his high with some "Lean". Check out this story on American Thinker. (Yah I don't give a crap about the web site. Do some research on Lean).

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:This is interesting. Personally, based on what I've read, I think George should be found not guilty and the most he should have been charged with is something like stalking. But I do think he deserved the beating he got. The last thing we need is untrained vigilantes stalking people when they aren't even breaking the law.

Too bad Zimmerman was a tub of goo, so much so that a hopped up druggie could jump his fat ass and pound the shitz out of him forcing him to use his "equalizer". Trayvon was a frickin' punk looking to amp his high with some "Lean". Check out this story on American Thinker. (Yah I don't give a crap about the web site. Do some research on Lean).

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

LOL, americanthinker.com. Get your "Survival seed vault" from Mypatioutsupply.com. No shipping and handling on the bias charges.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

LOL, americanthinker.com. Get your "Survival seed vault" from Mypatioutsupply.com. No shipping and handling on the bias charges.

There you go proving you're a dumbazz again. You'll never learn putz.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What item is FEMA most worried about people hoarding? Find out at americanthinker.com.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

"What you must know before you carry..." Find out now at americanthinker.com!!!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:37 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Get (2) Free Cases Of Toilet Paper. With This Free Charmin Coupon
But only at americanthinker.com

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Free Cat Food Coupons Save (70% Off) ALL Major Brands. Print Here And Start Saving Today!

But only at americanthinker.com!!!!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 am

It's perfectly legal to follow someone, and even to confront them (I don't think Zimmerman did). By your logic, anyone that I suspect of following me, I can stop them, punch them several times, and bang their head against the concrete.

That is failed logic. You are wrong. Zimmerman was not the aggressor, and all the evidence points to not guilty. And this judge clearly has a bias, and she is displaying that as much as she thinks she can get away with. It was highly improper for her to question Zimmerman like that before the trial was completed.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 am

pse1124 wrote:

It's perfectly legal to follow someone, and even to confront them (I don't think Zimmerman did). By your logic, anyone that I suspect of following me, I can stop them, punch them several times, and bang their head against the concrete.

That is failed logic. You are wrong. Zimmerman was not the aggressor, and all the evidence points to not guilty. And this judge clearly has a bias, and she is displaying that as much as she thinks she can get away with. It was highly improper for her to question Zimmerman like that before the trial was completed.

Umnm.... I think I said that he was both not guilty and that I hope that he was found not guilty, so I'm not sure why you'd think I was wrong.

And there is a difference between following someone and stalking them. If you're going to go around stalking "bad looking" people for fun, what do you think is going to happen? Chances are that things aren't going to end very well. Case in point. That's why I feel no sympathy what-so-ever for George. He made his bed, now he can lay in it.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 am

Liberals just can't stand the thought of people arming themselves and not becoming victims.  I carry a gun...and would not hesitate for a second on using it against some thug dirt bag.  Hundreds of blacks are shot every day in this country by other blacks therefore it isn't news. There is also a lack of outcry about disarming the gang bangers on the street.  Instead, liberals cry that nobody should have a gun and being killed by a street thug is just part of the natural process. Such a sick and depraved thought process.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:This whole trial fiasco is nothing more than a political showboat kangaroo court driven by those wanting to keep racism (where none existed) and anti-gun sentiment forefront in the news.

See below for racism and sentiment about guns. I agree with you Skeptical. Everyone seems to be using this single case to push their bias. Where we differ is that I'm able to see both sides of the coin while you can only see the side you choose. Very telling.

Liberals just can't stand the thought of people arming themselves and not becoming victims.  I carry a gun...and would not hesitate for a second on using it against some thug dirt bag.  Hundreds of blacks are shot every day in this country by other blacks therefore it isn't news. There is also a lack of outcry about disarming the gang bangers on the street.  Instead, liberals cry that nobody should have a gun and being killed by a street thug is just part of the natural process. Such a sick and depraved thought process.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:This whole trial fiasco is nothing more than a political showboat kangaroo court driven by those wanting to keep racism (where none existed) and anti-gun sentiment forefront in the news.

See below for racism and sentiment about guns. I agree with you Skeptical. Everyone seems to be using this single case to push their bias. Where we differ is that I'm able to see both sides of the coin while you can only see the side you choose. Very telling.

Liberals just can't stand the thought of people arming themselves and not becoming victims.  I carry a gun...and would not hesitate for a second on using it against some thug dirt bag.  Hundreds of blacks are shot every day in this country by other blacks therefore it isn't news. There is also a lack of outcry about disarming the gang bangers on the street.  Instead, liberals cry that nobody should have a gun and being killed by a street thug is just part of the natural process. Such a sick and depraved thought process.

I must have missed the racist part...maybe you could point it out.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What item is FEMA most worried about people hoarding? Find out at americanthinker.com.

What freakin' websites are you visiting? You do realize those ads are targeted to the individual's search engine searches. Right now American Thinker on my Mac has a Subaru ad, a Ford ad, a Lowes ad, and a L L Bean ad on it. Oh look, I went to State Farm Insurance and I now I have a State Farm ad on it. Oh look, I went to Blackberry's website and I have a Blackberry ad on it. Meanwhile it appears you've been scoping out survivalist websites and coupon sites. Where are all your gaming site and dating site ads? You seem like the type who would frequent those sites. Frickin' clueless Libs.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What freakin' websites are you visiting? You do realize those ads are targeted to the individual's search engine searches. Right now American Thinker on my Mac has a Subaru ad, a Ford ad, a Lowes ad, and a L L Bean ad on it. Oh look, I went to State Farm Insurance and I now I have a State Farm ad on it. Oh look, I went to Blackberry's website and I have a Blackberry ad on it. Meanwhile it appears you've been scoping out survivalist websites and coupon sites. Where are all your gaming site and dating site ads? You seem like the type who would frequent those sites. Frickin' clueless Libs.

They truly are entertaining...what they know is wrong, what they read comes out as something else, and what the say is pure stupid. We are blessed they come here and spread their idiocy.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gee, what a dunce you are!

Not pushing any side .. I bet almost any room temp IQ person understands this trial is politically driven by allegations of racism and gun control .. not by evidence of criminal activity ................. why can't you.

HINT:  Didn't Shelia Jackson Lee utter something about Martin being hunted down like an animal.

Or how about this from Daily Kos, "This case has been blown up in the media like the Rodney King trial was. There is no dispute that Trayvon Martin was hunted down and killed because he was black."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/07/1221820/-Hot-times-summer-in-the-city#

If you don't like guns, then don't buy one.

That is your right just as much as it is a right for others to lawfully purchase a gun.

See, both side of the coin are covered, HACK!

Last edited by Skeptical on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Liberal wrote:

So, tell us mister oh so intellegent liberal, what would you do to these worthless thugs that populate the scum of our cities?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 pm

NOT GUILTY
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content