Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treyvon - The Rabid Dog

+6
Just Braying It
Skeptical
Freedom Forever
Jammer
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Treyvon - The Rabid Dog - Page 2 Empty Re: Treyvon - The Rabid Dog

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
See below for racism and sentiment about guns. I agree with you Skeptical. Everyone seems to be using this single case to push their bias. Where we differ is that I'm able to see both sides of the coin while you can only see the side you choose. Very telling.
Gee, what a dunce you are!

Not pushing any side .. I bet almost any room temp IQ person understands this trial is politically driven by allegations of racism and gun control .. not by evidence of criminal activity ................. why can't you.

HINT:  Didn't Shelia Jackson Lee utter something about Martin being hunted down like an animal.

Or how about this from Daily Kos, "This case has been blown up in the media like the Rodney King trial was. There is no dispute that Trayvon Martin was hunted down and killed because he was black."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/07/1221820/-Hot-times-summer-in-the-city#

If you don't like guns, then don't buy one.

That is your right just as much as it is a right for others to lawfully purchase a gun.

See, both side of the coin are covered, HACK!
I gave you the wrong name...it was:  Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) who may be the umbest person on Erf.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:NOT GUILTY

Sweet!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
See below for racism and sentiment about guns. I agree with you Skeptical. Everyone seems to be using this single case to push their bias. Where we differ is that I'm able to see both sides of the coin while you can only see the side you choose. Very telling.
Gee, what a dunce you are!

Not pushing any side .. I bet almost any room temp IQ person understands this trial is politically driven by allegations of racism and gun control .. not by evidence of criminal activity ................. why can't you.

HINT:  Didn't Shelia Jackson Lee utter something about Martin being hunted down like an animal.

Or how about this from Daily Kos, "This case has been blown up in the media like the Rodney King trial was. There is no dispute that Trayvon Martin was hunted down and killed because he was black."

If you don't like guns, then don't buy one.

That is your right just as much as it is a right for others to lawfully purchase a gun.

See, both side of the coin are covered, HACK!

Ummm.... Number one, I've said twice now that I think the verdict should be "not guilty" and that I was actually hoping for a "not guilty" verdict (for the reasons you said above). Yet you assume I think he should have been found guilty. The old saying is wrong because you're the only one making an ass out of yourself.

Second, I've never even mentioned guns except for the one time I referenced the gun sentiment you were talking about. Learn to read what is actually written instead of what you want to hear.

Third, it is retarded on your part to complain about the fact that this trial is nothing more than some ploy for anti-gun people when you clearly are using it for some sort of moronic pro-gun example. You make this a gun issue while complaining about other people making it a gun issue. Retarded is retarded. Simple as that.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
I gave you the wrong name...it was:  Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) who may be the umbest person on Erf.
 In that case I stand corrected and apologize for attributing the comment to Ms. Lee.

The link to the article and quoted comment from Daily Kos article stand as presented and give very strong indication there may have been political pressure brought to bear to charge Mr. Zimmerman due to the race of the victim.

"This case has been blown up in the media like the Rodney King trial was. There is no dispute that Trayvon Martin was hunted down and killed because he was black."

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Liberal wrote:
Ummm.... Number one, I've said twice now that I think the verdict should be "not guilty" and that I was actually hoping for a "not guilty" verdict (for the reasons you said above). Yet you assume I think he should have been found guilty. The old saying is wrong because you're the only one making an ass out of yourself.

Second, I've never even mentioned guns except for the one time I referenced the gun sentiment you were talking about. Learn to read what is actually written instead of what you want to hear.

Third, it is retarded on your part to complain about the fact that this trial is nothing more than some ploy for anti-gun people when you clearly are using it for some sort of moronic pro-gun example. You make this a gun issue while complaining about other people making it a gun issue. Retarded is retarded. Simple as that.

Dang, you sure allow your panties to wad up easily, don't you.

For the second .. or is it the third time ... there is no issue being pushed.  Considering all the dialogue from many sources over the months since the tragic event took place my comment from an earlier post :

This whole trial fiasco is nothing more than a political showboat kangaroo court driven by those wanting to keep racism (where none existed) and anti-gun sentiment forefront in the news..

was nothing but a summation of all that dialogue.  FWIW, if you listened to MSNBC, for example at all, when this was discussed you more than not heard race as motive and also talk gun control.  There were also heated exchanges between guests sharing opposing opinion on this subject on the O'Reilly and Hannity Fox programs.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Lock and load...

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:19 am

This is not racially motivated:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365135/This-Trayvon-Hispanic-man-beaten-gang-black-youths-alleged-Zimmerman-revenge-attack.html

Someone post this over at the Gay-Lesbian site and watch them justify these depraved yoots seeking revenge.  I am sure Holder and Obama will be all over this...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:56 am

Darth Cheney wrote:This is not racially motivated:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365135/This-Trayvon-Hispanic-man-beaten-gang-black-youths-alleged-Zimmerman-revenge-attack.html

Someone post this over at the Gay-Lesbian site and watch them justify these depraved yoots seeking revenge.  I am sure Holder and Obama will be all over this...

Good thing the victim wasn't "white-hispanic" or he might have been kilt.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:14 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Lock and load...

These guys are so stupid. Burning the American flag? Why don't they protest and cause damage to the white house? After all, there is a white guy in there.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:27 am

Well, there is one thing correct about the people hoisting this banner in those riots....

Treyvon - The Rabid Dog - Page 2 Th?id=H.4627441773971692&pid=1

They are all likely pot heads and were likely thugs that were suspended from school numerous times....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:29 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:This is not racially motivated:

Good thing the victim wasn't "white-hispanic" or he might have been kilt.

kilt? Don't you mean scottish?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Appears the criminals, including Obama administration, do not like the "Stand Your Ground" laws.  It is far to dangerous for the brothas to rob, rape, and kill whitey.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Appears the criminals, including Obama administration, do not like the "Stand Your Ground" laws.  It is far to dangerous for the brothas to rob, rape, and kill whitey.

"Stand Your Ground" seems to work quite well in Chicago as the gangs defend their territories.  Don't hear a lot about murder trials there.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 pm

If Stevie Wonder is boycotting Florida, how the heck is he supposed to know when he's in Florida?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 am

Liberal wrote:If Stevie Wonder is boycotting Florida, how the heck is he supposed to know when he's in Florida?

Mocking blind people now?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:06 am

"Little Stevie" is so yesterday. Paraphrasing the soaring words of Rachel Jeantel, that scintillating witness from hell, "...he's old, he's old school people."
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:20 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:"Little Stevie" is so yesterday. Paraphrasing the soaring words of Rachel Jeantel, that scintillating witness from hell,  "...he's old, he's old school people."

Speaking of Jeantel......why isn't Holder going after her? She's the one that incited Trayvon to go after the guy. And Racism was involved.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Jeantel; W.W.W. (Welfare Witch in Waiting) Stupidity knows no race.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:"Little Stevie" is so yesterday. Paraphrasing the soaring words of Rachel Jeantel, that scintillating witness from hell,  "...he's old, he's old school people."

Speaking of Jeantel......why isn't Holder going after her? She's the one that incited Trayvon to go after the guy. And Racism was involved.

Three guesses why Holder isn't going after her and the first two don't count.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:This is interesting. Personally, based on what I've read, I think George should be found not guilty and the most he should have been charged with is something like stalking. But I do think he deserved the beating he got. The last thing we need is untrained vigilantes stalking people when they aren't even breaking the law.

To be honest though, I really do hope they find him not guilty just to see the fireworks. I think this story is long from over any way you slice it. Grab the popcorn!

Too bad Zimmerman was a tub of goo, so much so that a hopped up druggie could jump his fat ass and pound the shitz out of him forcing him to use his "equalizer". Trayvon was a frickin' punk looking to amp his high with some "Lean". Check out this story on American Thinker. (Yah I don't give a crap about the web site. Do some research on Lean).

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

LOL, americanthinker.com. Get your "Survival seed vault" from Mypatioutsupply.com. No shipping and handling on the bias charges.

There you go proving you're a dumbazz again. You'll never learn putz.

What item is FEMA most worried about people hoarding?
Find out at americanthinker.com.

Ah...... yer mom?                                                               Treyvon - The Rabid Dog - Page 2 650224726
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:20 am

Freedom Forever wrote:Jeantel;  W.W.W.     (Welfare Witch in Waiting)  Stupidity knows no race.

The defense caught Jeantel changing her testimony.  In her first phone interview, Jeantel recounted that when Martin asked Zimmerman, "Why are you following me?," Zimmerman responded non-threateningly, "What are you talking about?"  At the trial, Jeantel tailored her response to fit the State's case, alleging that Zimmerman answered that same question with the confrontational response, "What are you doing around here?"

The prosecutors went under the presumption that the racist news media was correct in their accusations that Zimmerman was the aggressor because Martin was black.  Turns out it was all lies and deceit.  

Martin the gangsta is gone, Zimmerman found not guilty.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:55 am

This whole thing drives me crazy. Don't usually listen to Hannity, because all he does is repeat stuff over and over, but caught a few minutes yesterday. He had a couple guys on talking about this. The one congressman he had on sounded drunk as hell. Anyway, this idiot just goes on and on about how if Trayvon was White, we wouldn't be talking about this, blah blah blah. And what drives me crazy, is these idiots keep repeating untruths and lies, over and over again, even though the actual facts and testimony doesn't back up their BS. This guy says he followed him even after the cops told him not to. Uhhmmm idiot, cops didn't tell him anything (fact) it was a 911 operator, and he isn't obliged to follow their recommendations if he doesn't want to. Also he was never told not to follow him, they said we don't need you to do that. Also the biggest piece of evidence was the fact that he said he stopped following him after being told we don't need you to do that, and was heading back towards his vehicle. The actual shooting and scuffle took place very near his vehicle. THAT SUPPORTS WHAT GZ SAYS HAPPENED.

I don't have a dog in this fight, other than I want to see the guilty punished, and justice prevail. GZ made mistakes, but what he did, didn't deserve being attacked. He was well within his rights to carry a gun, he was well within his rights to call the police about someone in the neighborhood acting suspiciously, he was well within his rights to follow that person to be able to let the police know where he had gone. It's very easy to sympathize with him and how most of the other times the criminals didn't get caught. I have have been the victim of a burglary and had my stuff stolen from my house and cars, I know how it feels to be frustrated about this, and wanting them caught.

drunk sounding congressman, then went on to say that GZ profiled TM because he was black, and that GZ was a racist. Hannity then pointed out that GZ previously mentored and tutored black and Hispanic kids, for free. There is factual evidence that GZ is the opposite of a racist, so you would think that would shut drunk sounding congressman up, right? Nope, he just ignored that like liberals constantly do in a debate.

Continuing to make this about race, when facts prove otherwise, just makes you look stupid as hell.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 am

Isn't it amazing the level of stupidity for democrat Congress people?  To think that people vote for these idiots is absolutely mind boggling.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:58 am

When I go out to stalk and kill blacks I always call 911 first ............ don't you? scratch 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 am

Freedom Forever wrote:When I go out to stalk and kill blacks I always call 911 first ............    don't you? scratch 

While I have them on the phone I shout...STOP threatening my life and OMG he has a knife then BOOM!!!  Sure it costs me a few inexpensive knives but I buy them in bulk on Amazon and get free shipping.  Any found skittles become my property.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next