Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zimmerman Trial

+6
pse1124
sodaknomad
Darth Cheney
Jammer
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Zimmerman Trial Empty The Zimmerman Trial

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 am

Well, the trial is over and the the verdict was ... not guilty, but the end is not in sight.

According to the things said by people, both professional and nonprofessional on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX leads me to think there is more ugliness to come.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

The Zimmerman Trial Empty Re: The Zimmerman Trial

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 am

Skeptical wrote:Well, the trial is over and the the verdict was ... not guilty, but the end is not in sight.

According to the things said by people, both professional and nonprofessional on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX leads me to think there is more ugliness to come.

You bet and that ugliness should start with charges of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct against the prosecutors and judge in the case.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:47 am

Skeptical wrote:Well, the trial is over and the the verdict was ... not guilty, but the end is not in sight.

Disgusting despicable liberals are a lot like a Trane air conditioner - "It's hard to stop a Trane".

This entire trial has just been one step in the progressive liberal's politically correct race baiting strategy to replace the rule of law with "mob rule".   And I fear you are 100% correct.  The progressive liberal mob was not happy with the outcome, so the mob is not going to stop.

They will soon board their DOJ funded buses for the next leg of their journey to destroy this country.  Progressive liberals are truly the most disgusting despicable life form on earth.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You bet and that ugliness should start with charges of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct against the prosecutors and judge in the case.

I wish you were right.  And it should not stop with the prosecutors and the judge, it should include Governor Scott.  He was really at the heart of this problem.  

When the local police department and states attorney neither arrested Zimmerman or filed any charges, it was Governor Scott that stepped in and put the "lovely" Angela Corey in charge.  Governor Scott set the entire trial process in motion.  Without him, there would have been no charges filed.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:18 am

The race baiters will have another 50 years of material following this trial...it is legal to kill a black youth if you are white hispanic.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 am

How many days of the coming week will go by before we hear ... or read Eric Holder and company will swing to action in an attempt to make sure justice is done when there was failed justice in Florida at the hands of a jury trial?

Last edited by Skeptical on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Time to play Double Jeopardy. Venture to guess how the SCOTUS will eventually rule?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Time to play Double Jeopardy. Venture to guess how the SCOTUS will eventually rule?

It's a tax...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:44 pm

It seems to me that Cupcake want's to actually repeal the Second Amendment. You ought to see some of the shiste [s]he's writing over at the kaffe clatch.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

This
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Found this on the "other place" and IMHO a prime example of the flawed logic of liberals;

Are you F***ing kidding me?  "Beyond a reasonable doubt" inherently says that you can feel in your heart someone is guilty but the evidence isn't there for the charge.  Try again

Oh he murdered the kid.  I don't care what the law reads
Translation of the above, " I don't give a damn about the facts (evidence) or the laws, my mind is made up

If this country continues to throw evidence in the gutter as was tried in the Zimmerman case and use "that you can feel in your heart someone is guilty regardless of evidence" we are all screwed!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:10 am

Skeptical wrote:Found this on the "other place" and IMHO a prime example of the flawed logic of liberals;

Are you F***ing kidding me?  "Beyond a reasonable doubt" inherently says that you can feel in your heart someone is guilty but the evidence isn't there for the charge.  Try again

Translation of the above, " I don't give a damn about the facts (evidence) or the laws, my mind is made up

If this country continues to throw evidence in the gutter as was tried in the Zimmerman case and use "that you can feel in your heart someone is guilty regardless of evidence" we are all screwed!

It is called the liberal plan to end the "rule of law" and replace it with "mob rule".
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 am

Skeptical wrote:Found this on the "other place" and IMHO a prime example of the flawed logic of liberals;

DrJones doesn't give a crap about the Rule of Law. He seems to like to make it up as he goes along. Kind of a "do the right thing" bleeding heart. He should stick to dirt scratching as law is clearly not his forte. Check out these earlier posts on the same thread.

He still very badly mishandled a firearm and killed someone. That has to be addressed. Self defense or not he shouldn't have had a gun to begin with. I would say that that alone is worth 5 years on a manslaughter charge. I would say all fact.

I also believe you could bump that up to 10-15 years on previous history and the fact that he didn't listen to the 911 operator that told him not to pursue him. That is purely speculation.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

DrJones doesn't give a crap about the Rule of Law. He seems to like to make it up as he goes along. Kind of a "do the right thing" bleeding heart. He should stick to dirt scratching as law is clearly not his forte. Check out these earlier posts on the same thread.

He still very badly mishandled a firearm and killed someone.  That has to be addressed.  Self defense or not he shouldn't have had a gun to begin with.  I would say that that alone is worth 5 years on a manslaughter charge.  I would say all fact.

I also believe you could bump that up to 10-15 years on previous history and the fact that he didn't listen to  the 911 operator that told him not to pursue him.  That is purely speculation.

I hope he isn't a real Doctor.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:06 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

He still very badly mishandled a firearm and killed someone.  That has to be addressed.  Self defense or not he shouldn't have had a gun to begin with.  I would say that that alone is worth 5 years on a manslaughter charge.  I would say all fact.

I also believe you could bump that up to 10-15 years on previous history and the fact that he didn't listen to  the 911 operator that told him not to pursue him.  That is purely speculation.

His lack of considering facts and making decisions on "feelings" alone proves what we've been saying about liberals all along.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:You bet and that ugliness should start with charges of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct against the prosecutors and judge in the case.

Found this in today's McPaper. There's another entity that needs to be charged in this case. The press.

The Zimmerman Trial 2875671632
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm

I hope the Hispanics feel the love being sent by the democrat party and understand the victim mentality fostered by the left.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I hope the Hispanics feel the love being sent by the democrat party and understand the victim mentality fostered by the left.

Most will just bend over, grab their ankles and shout, "Geev eet too mee had." Just like the blacks. Who needs to think for themselves when they have hard core lefties to do their thinking?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You bet and that ugliness should start with charges of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct against the prosecutors and judge in the case.

Found this in today's McPaper. There's another entity that needs to be charged in this case. The press.

The Zimmerman Trial 2875671632

"it was too delicious of a story". Ain't that the truth. The MSM doesn't report stories anymore, they just regurgitate what the government feeds them and pander to the mob.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I hope the Hispanics feel the love being sent by the democrat party and understand the victim mentality fostered by the left.

And just where are the Hispanics? They have been silent on this entire issue. Do they not care about their own?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:50 pm

This is what I don't get about minorities. They spend alot of time telling everyone else how they shall overcome, and how tough they are and how bad they had it, yet at the same time, they let the self appointed spokesmen of these people to constantly portray them as weak, and victims all the time. If I was a minority, I would be actually offended (not fake offended as alot of the left try to act)
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Jammer wrote:

And just where are the Hispanics?   They have been silent on this entire issue.  Do they not care about their own?

I suppose they are living in the shadows until McAmnesty is passed.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:50 pm

The Zimmerman Trial 64804_552286174829099_358783234_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:17 pm

sodaknomad wrote:The Zimmerman Trial 64804_552286174829099_358783234_n

Job numbers should be going up...someone has to fix that car window.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next