Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison

5 posters

Go down

Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison Empty Re: Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison

Post  pse1124 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 am

I couldn't believe that Oprah would stoop this low....wait a minute...yeah I can.

Beck absolutely crushes her with actuality. I think too much filming "the butler" has gone to her head.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison Empty Re: Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 am

Michael Baronet had an excellent column on this in Monday's Argus.

Back in the 1950s, most Americans -- not just in the South but across the nation -- opposed interracial marriages. As blacks were migrating in large numbers to Northern cities, whites moved out of neighborhoods when they moved in.

Today things are different. Our President, twice elected with majorities of the vote, is the product of a mixed-race marriage. Black presence in neighborhoods no longer results in rapid white flight.

Yet many Americans have a desperate need to believe nothing has changed. They yearn for the moral clarity that enables almost all Americans today to retrospectively condemn the old Southern code.

The irony is that those who claim they lead the civil rights movement today have a vested psychological interest in denying its great triumph.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbarone/2013/08/02/forget-the-old-south-trayvon-martin-was-no-emmett-till-n1654110/page/full
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Oprah is not stupid, she knows what she's doing. Playing the PC race card will gain her more acceptance in the market place of stupid people.

“It’s offensive, and I would go so far as to call it evil to compare these events.”

Oprah, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan Obama. Nothing but self serving race baiters.Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison 1298314358  They have only hurt race relations and reconciliation. (There's work you rarely hear in the media.) reconciliation.

Please wake up America. Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison 1398734447 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Oprah is not stupid, she knows what she's doing. Playing the PC race card will gain her more acceptance in the market place of stupid people.  

“It’s offensive, and I would go so far as to call it evil to compare these events.”

Oprah, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan Obama.  Nothing but self serving race baiters.Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison 1298314358  They have only hurt race relations and reconciliation. (There's work you rarely hear in the media.) reconciliation.

Please wake up America.   Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison 1398734447 

But they did get us our first White - Black president. I assume that a White - Hispanic can't be far behind.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Jammer wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Oprah is not stupid, she knows what she's doing. Playing the PC race card will gain her more acceptance in the market place of stupid people.  

Oprah, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan Obama.  Nothing but self serving race baiters.Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison 1298314358  They have only hurt race relations and reconciliation. (There's work you rarely hear in the media.) reconciliation.

Please wake up America.   Glenn Beck shatters Oprah's Zimmerman Emmett Till comparison 1398734447 

But they did get us our first White - Black president.  I assume that a White - Hispanic can't be far behind.

We've elected a black President for 2 terms and we are more racist then ever. There's no winning. Next we'll elect a women and be accused of having a war on women. Rolling Eyes 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down