Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeropress Coffee Maker

+3
Gomezz Adddams
Just Braying It
Darth Cheney
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aeropress Coffee Maker Empty Aeropress Coffee Maker

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:10 pm

I received my Aeropress Coffee/Expresso press from Amazon today...Wow.  You will not have a finer cup of coffee and for $25 you won't go wrong.  I also purchased a metal filter to allow the natural coffee oils to come through...not sure if it was worth the additional $15, time will tell.  Anywho, If you like coffee and am searching for the perfect cup...try this.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Aeropress Coffee Maker Empty Re: Aeropress Coffee Maker

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I received my Aeropress Coffee/Expresso press from Amazon today...Wow.  You will not have a finer cup of coffee and for $25 you won't go wrong.  I also purchased a metal filter to allow the natural coffee oils to come through...not sure if it was worth the additional $15, time will tell.  Anywho, If you like coffee and am searching for the perfect cup...try this.

I like my shiny, white teeth and pleasant breath so I think I'll have to pass on the coffee. Thanks for the advice though.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I received my Aeropress Coffee/Expresso press from Amazon today...Wow.  You will not have a finer cup of coffee and for $25 you won't go wrong.  I also purchased a metal filter to allow the natural coffee oils to come through...not sure if it was worth the additional $15, time will tell.  Anywho, If you like coffee and am searching for the perfect cup...try this.

I like my shiny, white teeth and pleasant breath so I think I'll have to pass on the coffee. Thanks for the advice though.

You have dick breath...I don't care how white your teeth are. Just keep your mouth shut unless your partner needs to use it.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Cool! Glad it works. Pressure extracted coffee should always taste better than the brewed stuff because of the lower level/lack of acid (which is what helps stain your teeth by etching your enamel). Love my espresso machine stuff a lot although it cost me a lot more than $25. In fact a special specialized pressure filter basket cost me that much. Just couldn't spring for a $300+ grinder to guarantee the fine grind needed. Love my lattes in the morning,
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Cool! Glad it works. Pressure extracted coffee should always taste better than the brewed stuff because of the lower level/lack of acid (which is what helps stain your teeth by etching your enamel). Love my espresso machine stuff a lot although it cost me a lot more than $25. In fact a special specialized pressure filter basket cost me that much. Just couldn't spring for a $300+ grinder to guarantee the fine grind needed. Love my lattes in the morning,

The company claims the coffee ejected is 1/5 of the acid of normally brewed coffee.  That is also due to the short contact time (20 sec to 2 min) the coffee has with the water.  The bitterness is also left behind but I suppose that is the acid as my tongue taster recalls.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You have dick breath...I don't care how white your teeth are. Just keep your mouth shut unless your partner needs to use it.

Another homosexual sex reference? In a coffee discussion at that. You may want to see a professional about your homosexual sex infatuation. That shiste can't be healthy (and I'm not talking about the coffee)!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Another homosexual sex reference? In a coffee discussion at that. You may want to see a professional about your homosexual sex infatuation. That shiste can't be healthy (and I'm not talking about the coffee)!

Not asking you to make out with me after I have my latte so STFU if you don't have anything constructive say. Just saying.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 am

Good for you, Darth.

I quit drinking coffee. Have had only 1 cup since 2011.

This year I'm cutting out soda. Haven't had a soda since December.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 am

BladeRunner wrote:Good for you, Darth.

I quit drinking coffee. Have had only 1 cup since 2011.

This year I'm cutting out soda. Haven't had a soda since December.

I take caffeine pills (Jet Alert) in addition to my 2 cups of coffee in the morning. My batteries are getting weak.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You gave the reason for his white teeth in that first sentence of yours, Darth.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Not asking you to make out with me after I have my latte so STFU if you don't have anything constructive say. Just saying.

lol - - - - and this is constructive:
"You have dick breath...I don't care how white your teeth are. Just keep your mouth shut unless your partner needs to use it." by Darth - - - - ??

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:52 pm

You passive aggressive pansies deserve no better. Great response Darth. Congrats on the coffee maker too.

Aeropress Coffee Maker 1078246258 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Update: Makes a fantastic espresso and purchased a milk frother so churning out cappuccinos.  All this caffeine makes me want to whoop some liberal Azzzzzzzzzzzz.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Update: Makes a fantastic espresso and purchased a milk frother so churning out cappuccinos.  All this caffeine makes me want to whoop some liberal Azzzzzzzzzzzz.

Crikers! The next thing you know you'll be doing all sorts of latte art....leaves...flowers...teddy bears. Have to start calling you Starbucks Cheney. Razz 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:19 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Update: Makes a fantastic espresso and purchased a milk frother so churning out cappuccinos.  All this caffeine makes me want to whoop some liberal Azzzzzzzzzzzz.

Crikers! The next thing you know you'll be doing all sorts of latte art....leaves...flowers...teddy bears. Have to start calling you Starbucks Cheney. Razz 

You know me to well my friend...been investigating the art side of it.  OCD is a terrible thing to waste.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 am

I'm really concerned for you, Darth.

You've gone over to the Dark Side of the Force.....

.......(liberalism)
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:01 am

BladeRunner wrote:I'm really concerned for you, Darth.

.......(liberalism)

There isn't any need for concern...my disdain for liberals only grows greater with every passing day.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:47 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

.......(liberalism)

There isn't any need for concern...my disdain for liberals only grows greater with every passing day.

Yeah, that's what Anakin said too..
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

.......(liberalism)

I had to look up who Anakin was...never been a Starwars fan. in fact, I don' think I ever watched the movie.  Grew up with Captain Kirk and Spock.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:23 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

.......(liberalism)

I had to look up who Anakin was...never been a Starwars fan. in fact, I don' think I ever watched the movie.  Grew up with Captain Kirk and Spock.

Here's a little hint, "Darth".....The Darth from your moniker came from Star Wars......

(Darth Vader)

Are you seeing the humor about this whole series of posts yet?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

.......(liberalism)

Here's a little hint, "Darth".....The Darth from your moniker came from Star Wars......

(Darth Vader)

Are you seeing the humor about this whole series of posts yet?
Racists!!!! ?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:37 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Darth has gone over to the dark side. affraid  He's a lib now. Save yourself!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Darth has gone over to the dark side.  affraid  He's a lib now. Save yourself!
My art consists of guns, knives, and vaginas so its all good.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Before you know it, he'll be wearing Birkenstocks and padding around his kitchen as he heats water on his wood fired stove. Suspect Suspect 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Before you know it, he'll be wearing Birkenstocks and padding around his kitchen as he heats water on his wood liberal fired stove. Suspect Suspect 

Fixed it wise azzz.......
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next