Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpton, what an idiot

2 posters

Go down

Sharpton, what an idiot Empty Sharpton, what an idiot

Post  BladeRunner Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 am

Yes sharpton, you live in a representative republic, NOT a democracy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/20/gop-rep-gives-al-sharpton-a-constitutional-lesson-during-on-air-battle-but-was-he-right/

And that’s when Collins decided to counter Sharpton’s framing of U.S. government affairs. “Hey Al, just a reminder, this isn’t a democracy. This is a republic,” he rebutted. Sharpton, clearly surprised by the connotative debate he found himself in, responded with indignation, “Oh, this is not a democracy?” That’s when Collins told Sharpton to take a look at the Constitution. “I really hope the people in the ninth district know in the next election they should not vote thinking this is a democracy. That Doug Collins says this is not a democracy,” Sharpton said. “I’ll even send you the clip so you can play it in your next campaign.” wrote:
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Sharpton, what an idiot Empty Re: Sharpton, what an idiot

Post  Jammer Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Actually Sharpton was probably surprised that America has not been fundamentally changed yet. The progressive liberals have a century long history of chipping at our Constitution to destroy our representative republic form of government and turn it into a direct democracy (aka mob rule).

Conservatives would be wise to learn all they can about our history since the progressive liberal educational system no longer teaches the true American history in schools. As a result, even some of the strongest and best conservatives know only a fraction of what they need to know to take a stand.

One example is the popular initiative, referendum and recall processes. These are all progressive liberal attacks on our representative republican form of government and I doubt if that many conservatives realize it.

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Initiative_and_referendum

Anyhow, that was my 10 minute educational sermon of the day.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down