Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unarmed black woman killed by white policeman

4 posters

Go down

Unarmed black woman killed by white policeman Empty Unarmed black woman killed by white policeman

Post  BladeRunner Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:43 am

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/04/20816675-woman-in-dc-chase-may-have-thought-obama-was-stalking-her-sources-say?lite

An unarmed black woman was killed by white police.

I wonder.....

Will Obama say she could have been him?

Or, maybe, her child looks like him?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Unarmed black woman killed by white policeman Empty Re: Unarmed black woman killed by white policeman

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 am

Charles Rangel wondered if it was caused by the shutdown.

Among them was New York Congressman Charlie Rangel, who said his first thought was that it related to the partial government shutdown currently gripping Washington.

“Listen, people are so frustrated and angry with members of Congress, particularly Republicans,” Mr. Rangel told Politicker today. “My first thought was that frustration ignited somebody already imbalanced and caused this type of thing.”

“There are people working for the government, not getting their paychecks, saying, ‘Why me?’” he added.
Now if they can shoehorn in an AR-15 we'll have the perfect Lib story.  Suspect 

http://politicker.com/2013/10/charlie-rangel-recalls-his-day-on-capitol-hill/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Unarmed black woman killed by white policeman Empty Re: Unarmed black woman killed by white policeman

Post  sodaknomad Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:27 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/04/20816675-woman-in-dc-chase-may-have-thought-obama-was-stalking-her-sources-say?lite

An unarmed black woman was killed by white police.

I wonder.....

Will Obama say she could have been him?

Or, maybe, her child looks like him?
Can't be. Barry only likes men. Look at Moochelle, doesn't "she" look more manly that Barry?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Charles Rangel wondered if it was caused by the shutdown.

Among them was New York Congressman Charlie Rangel, who said his first thought was that it related to the partial government shutdown currently gripping Washington.

Listen, people are so frustrated and angry with members of Congress, particularly Republicans,” Mr. Rangel told Politicker today. “My first thought was that frustration ignited somebody already imbalanced and caused this type of thing.

“There are people working for the government, not getting their paychecks, saying, ‘Why me?’” he added.

Hey, Chuckie, if the fed layabouts and coatholders come after Congers, they're not going to differentiate, and if you piss off We the People, we won't either.Razz 
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Charles Rangel wondered if it was caused by the shutdown.

“Listen, people are so frustrated and angry with members of Congress, particularly Republicans,” Mr. Rangel told Politicker today. “My first thought was that frustration ignited somebody already imbalanced and caused this type of thing.”

She was carrying an AR-purse which is very similar to an AR-shotgun.  Wat is with all these black African-Americans going Rambo...must be the African side.
We need to ban blacks in this country!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:47 am

Sheila Jackson Lee implies government shutdown caused disturbed woman's actions in DC. You can't make this sheet up.

Hope I didn't ruin the start to your day Darth as I know you and Sheila are BFFs.  lol!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Sheila Jackson Lee implies government shutdown caused disturbed woman's actions in DC. You can't make this sheet up.

Hope I didn't ruin the start to your day Darth as I know you and Sheila are BFFs.  lol!
You did and she is in a whole new level of stupid...even for a democrat.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down