Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Gomez Adams

5 posters

Go down

Question for Gomez Adams Empty Question for Gomez Adams

Post  Alleycat Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 pm

So Gomez if and we hope when the Conservatives and Republicans kick these Liberal piles of shiste out how long will it take to get this country back to what it is supposed to be????

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Question for Gomez Adams Empty Re: Question for Gomez Adams

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Alleycat wrote:So Gomez if and we hope when the Conservatives and Republicans kick these Liberal piles of shiste out how long will it take to get this country back to what it is supposed to be????

Hate to reply since I am not Gomez but here is my cheerful analysis:

It can't be repaired no matter who controls Congress or the executive branch. Far too much water under the bridge for fixing any leaks. Government, the three branches, are all addicted to largeness and Statism. Half the country, liberal democrats, hate this nation and will never rest until its complete and utter destruction. Over half the country is on the government dole and they only want more freebies. Ultimately, the worker bees will throw in the towel and currency won't be worth the paper and ink used to print it. Our children and grandchildren will never have the ability to achieve whatever level they aspire to. The slugs have won and destroyed the greatest nation the world has ever known. Perhaps out of the ashes of the complete economic destruction a realization will occur and the nation or another will be built.

Make sure you try the veal and don't forget to tip the waitress!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Alleycat wrote:So Gomez if and we hope when the Conservatives and Republicans kick these Liberal piles of shiste out how long will it take to get this country back to what it is supposed to be????

Hate to reply since I am not Gomez but here is my cheerful analysis:

It can't be repaired no matter who controls Congress or the executive branch. Far too much water under the bridge for fixing any leaks.  Government, the three branches, are all addicted to largeness and Statism. Half the country, liberal democrats, hate this nation and will never rest until its complete and utter destruction. Over half the country is on the government dole and they only want more freebies. Ultimately, the worker bees will throw in the towel and currency won't be worth the paper and ink used to print it. Our children and grandchildren will never have the ability to achieve whatever level they aspire to. The slugs have won and destroyed the greatest nation the world has ever known.  Perhaps out of the ashes of the complete economic destruction a realization will occur and the nation or another will be built.

Make sure you try the veal and don't forget to tip the waitress!
I certainly value your input Darth The more opinions the better. I agree with much of what you say. I think my option will be to drop out as often and as much as possible.I have been moving toward this for some time now.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Tough question. While my view is not as dire as Darth's, I'm not certain that the damage done by Obama can be totally undone. Unfortunately with the expansion of the dependent class, removal of their social benefits will be difficult if not impossible. Look at how successful reform of Social Security and Medicare has been. /s And now we have the Frankenstein law of Obamacare which nobody seems to understand and is interpreted anew on a daily basis. I'm afraid the slippery slope slope has turned into a bobsled run.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Mad Max the movie is becoming reality in your home town soon...thanks Obama and you despicable democrats. I hope you and your loved ones suffer the most!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Unfortunately with the expansion of the dependent class, removal of their social benefits will be difficult if not impossible. Look at how successful reform of Social Security and Medicare has been. /s And now we have the Frankenstein law of .

Hit the nail right on the head!  Removing the government hand outs will elevate gnashing of teeth to the Nth level.

There will be many tough and correct decisions to be made in the overall scheme of undoing the damage instead of those feel good popular decisions.  The problem will be finding the person or persons strong enough to make those decisions.

Wearing a (insert color of your choice) ribbon may give those wearers a sense of feeling good but never solves a serious problem!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:04 am

Another 2 cents worth OK?
The country will never be back to what it was and I for one hope it never is.  The bothersome thing is the libs never seem to know when too far is too far.  Their lemminglike headlong rush to oblivion is masking the fact that they're trashing the country and reducing us to third world status.

Last edited by Clicker on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : color)
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down