Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named

+2
Gomezz Adddams
sodaknomad
6 posters

Go down

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named Empty Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named

Post  sodaknomad Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named 530855_10151219125052596_1529432345_n

PROUDLY GUILTY

OK, tell me how half of my post got cut off.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named Empty Re: Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Like this? I'm not sure but I had been using Tinypic.com for uploading pictures and got the same result as you. I tried Postimage.org and copied the direct link address then used the image posting button. Better results. I believe Tinypic is resizing the pic incorrectly.

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named What_did_you_call_me
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named Empty Re: Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 am

This poster who should not be named vertically challenged?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:54 pm

BladeRunner wrote:This poster who should not be named vertically challenged?

The one with this pic...

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named Cupcake1
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:09 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

The one with this pic...

my favorite poster there /sarcasm
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

The one with this pic...

My rep page looks more like Moochell's dress because of that poster. The only thing missing is the hammer and sickle.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

The one with this pic...

My rep page looks more like Moochell's dress because of that poster. The only thing missing is the hammer and sickle.

That person is nothing but a hypocrite. I owe my negative rep to that poster. But, I really don't care about the rep. In fact, I wear my negative rep like a badge of honor. If it pissed off a whiney person like that enough to spend so much time giving me a negative rep on that site, I must have struck a nerve. And it was oh so worth it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

The one with this pic...

That person is nothing but a hypocrite. I owe my negative rep to that poster. But, I really don't care about the rep. In fact, I wear my negative rep like a badge of honor. If it pissed off a whiney person like that enough to spend so much time giving me a negative rep on that site, I must have struck a nerve. And it was oh so worth it.

I'm the same way. The commies want to pull the red sharpie out on me go right ahead. I'd be willing to show my paper.

BTW how much love do you have to spread arounf before you can hate the same person twice? Autobot must have got busy because I got tagged 4 times in one thread in one day last week.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

The one with this pic...

I'm the same way. The commies want to pull the red sharpie out on me go right ahead. I'd be willing to show my paper.

BTW how much love do you have to spread arounf before you can hate the same person twice? Autobot must have got busy because I got tagged 4 times in one thread in one day last week.

There has to be six unique reps given, neg or pos before repeating and you can only give rep once per post. 4x in one day would be 24 other reps given that day too. I once gave over 80 reps in one evening when I was muted and was able to boost bladerunner into the positive zone....albeit only temporarily.

The problem with the rep system is when the big guns get enough rep that they can wipe out all the little pos reps given you. JT just gave me a neg rep (15) for responding to his thread on how good Barry's Inaugural Speech was. JT only likes to hear how great he is evidently.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

The one with this pic...

There has to be six unique reps given, neg or pos before repeating and you can only give rep once per post. 4x in one day would be 24 other reps given that day too. I once gave over 80 reps in one evening when I was muted and was able to boost bladerunner into the positive zone....albeit only temporarily.

The problem with the rep system is when the big guns get enough rep that they can wipe out all the little pos reps given you. JT just gave me a neg rep (15) for responding to his thread on how good Barry's Inaugural Speech was. JT only likes to hear how great he is evidently.

True. If anything negative is said about his object of apparent presidential worship, he will negative rep you.

There's no rep system here. I think it's a stupid system. What is hilarious is those on GPLV that say rep doesn't matter them, but if they get a neg rep, they whine about it, and/or fire a negative back at you.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm down to 61 pos rep. JT hasn't givem me too much there.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm

sodaknomad wrote:I'm down to 61 pos rep. JT hasn't givem me too much there.

That place is nothing but a place for libs to gang up on others.

And if you say anything about that fact, you get moderated, muted, and eventually banned from posting in certain areas of the site.

I was actually muted because I pressed the Report button on people for doing the same thing I was muted for. It's just a place of the double standard.

Censorship is alive and well at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Oh, I don't know, considering some of the "old posters" over there it is possible to refer to it as the Gay Pride Voices. (did I really say that? :?: )
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named 530855_10151219125052596_1529432345_n

PROUDLY GUILTY

OK, tell me how half of my post got cut off.

You should be proud. 100 Views in this little thread of yours.

And, I'm sure it's not just our members that have been visiting..... Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Admin wrote: You should be proud. 100 Views in this little thread of yours.

And, I'm sure it's not just our members that have been visiting..... Wink

lol! cheers

You should see one of my birthday threads at CHCH.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:24 am

LOL, the police officer who shall not be named just gave me a negative rep for a youtube video.

She has a rep power of 23.

I wonder what kind of favors she's been giving to get that kind of rep power............

And...this video got me muted on GPLV. No warning prior to the mute.

Here's the warning I got:

-----------------------------------
You have received a warning for inappropriate activity. The post Re: Post a Random YouTube video...
has been reported by members as trolling behavior. Please cease these
activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further
action.

Please keep political discussions in the political section of the forum. sdkid has addressed political trolling in this thread.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=4878.msg221045#msg221045

LOL. First of all, if I want to post something political in nature, it's difficult to "keep political discussions in the political section of the forum" as I am not allowed to post there on GPLV.

Others politically "troll" every day at that place. Take a look at the video at the top of that thread. It's a troll trolling his political view point.

That place is nothing but a walking talking breathing double standard.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 am

Boy...if I got a dime everytime I had one of those warnings I would be rich beotch!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:28 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Boy...if I got a dime everytime I had one of those warnings I would be rich beotch!

The liberal moderators there just run roughshod over anyone they don't agree with. They and their pathetic clique think they can squelch the voices of their opposition.

As far as SheriffBart goes, she's a little tattle-tale......and exactly what kind of favors is she giving over there?

Sodaknomad...according to a certain poster who shouldn't be named Tongue-out-emoticon
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 am

BladeRunner wrote:LOL, the police officer who shall not be named just gave me a negative rep for a youtube video.

She has a rep power of 23.

I wonder what kind of favors she's been giving to get that kind of rep power............

And...this video got me muted on GPLV. No warning prior to the mute.

Here's the warning I got:

You have received a warning for inappropriate activity. The post Re: Post a Random YouTube video...
has been reported by members as trolling behavior. Please cease these
activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further
action.

Please keep political discussions in the political section of the forum. sdkid has addressed political trolling in this thread.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=4878.msg221045#msg221045

LOL. First of all, if I want to post something political in nature, it's difficult to "keep political discussions in the political section of the forum" as I am not allowed to post there on GPLV.

Others politically "troll" every day at that place. Take a look at the video at the top of that thread. It's a troll trolling his political view point.

That place is nothing but a walking talking breathing double standard.

I can still post in the Political thread. Stand for GPV shitstorm. affraid

Update: Shitstorm under way. Topic is "Who Am I" in Politics.

Update Redux: Gotta get a hat with a bigger brim. Shitstorm reaching hurricane force.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down