Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happening over there???

+13
Skeptical
Twinkies
pse1124
sodaknomad
Mr Nifty
Jammer
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
Alleycat
RedWhiteBlue
Gomezz Adddams
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
17 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What's happening over there??? Empty What's happening over there???

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 31, 2013 4:46 pm

What's happening over there??? Ry%3D480

May 2013 not even 1/3 of May 2012 ??????

And no new members this May?????

I can't imagine why.......... What's happening over there??? 3584648792
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

What's happening over there??? Empty Re: What's happening over there???

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Bring back Freedom FE and watch the new members sign up. What's happening over there??? 650224726 What's happening over there??? 3816094676 What's happening over there??? 1568139073 What's happening over there??? 1597956843

Shoulda never banned me beotches

What's happening over there??? 1106906410
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri May 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Well the Preacher seems to be way down in starting threads. He appears to be their number one thread starter with 1,385. Probably got stuck in his clown car and can't get to his keyboard. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 pm

What's up with the persistent and really disturbing preoccupation with some other forum?
It's very strange (or is that qweer?).

There are waaaayyyy more posts on this topic, than on any other here.
Some other forum is also referenced often in the normal threads. Don't you people like this forum?

This whole category seems a little twisted, warped, abnormal, even perverted.

It's comparable to silly teenyboppers gossiping about the kids at another table in the lunchroom. Really childish. Never seen anything like this from adults before.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:30 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:What's up with the persistent and really disturbing preoccupation with some other forum?

Some other forum is also referenced often in the normal threads. Don't you people like this forum?

It's comparable to silly teenyboppers gossiping about the kids at another table in the lunchroom. Really childish. Never seen anything like this from adults before.

Flattery will get you no where.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:58 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:What's up with the persistent and really disturbing preoccupation with some other forum?

I consider myself some what of an outsider here. I am very much of a Conservative for several reasons which need not be mentioned here at this time. Until now I have not been involved in a political forum since the old yahoo forum was shut down. That one became so toxic that the only solution was kill it. Oooops scuse me I belong to the Conservative Underground forum. I have lurked at the GPV forum out of curiosity and I find it peopled by a number of Liberal Democrats who have a snotty elitist know-it-all attitude. There also seems to be an opinion that it is a gay hangout, not anything wrong with that unless it is carried to far. For there to be any discussion there needs to be many opinions pro and con. THEN there needs to be an understanding that everyone is not right all the time. I think some of the moderators at GPV shade things their way. I would like to see some good open discussion here. Bytheway discussion is mostly opinion and does not need to involve all of the backup references. It is my opinion that most Conservative types here have a feeling that the deck was loaded at GPV and have developed a huge hardon against GPV. Anyway that is my opinion about this, not that it matters much

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:22 am

If you don't like it, you're free to leave.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:36 am

Alleycat wrote:

I consider myself some what of an outsider here. I am very much of a Conservative for several reasons which need not be mentioned here at this time. Until now I have not been involved in a political forum since the old yahoo forum was shut down. That one became so toxic that the only solution was kill it. Oooops scuse me I belong to the Conservative Underground forum. I have lurked at the GPV forum out of curiosity and I find it peopled by a number of Liberal Democrats who have a snotty elitist know-it-all attitude. There also seems to be an opinion that it is a gay hangout, not anything wrong with that unless it is carried to far. For there to be any discussion there needs to be many opinions pro and con. THEN there needs to be an understanding that everyone is not right all the time. I think some of the moderators at GPV shade things their way. I would like to see some good open discussion here. Bytheway discussion is mostly opinion and does not need to involve all of the backup references. It is my opinion that most Conservative types here have a feeling that the deck was loaded at GPV and have developed a huge hardon against GPV. Anyway that is my opinion about this, not that it matters much

You pretty much nailed the description of GPLV. The deck is definitely loaded against conservatives there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 am

Alleycat wrote:

Please provide scientific proof, via links and stuff, ..... homophobe ...... just kidding Very Happy No wonder they banned me.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 am

BladeRunner wrote:

If you don't like it, you're free to leave.

What's happening over there??? 1106906410
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 pm

BladeRunner wrote:New posts are way way way down over there.....

I can't imagine why.......... What's happening over there??? 3584648792

Its easy to see why the cess pool is filled with sludge and posts are in the tank.

All the posters who had anything worth saying have been banned.

All thats left is a mutual admiration society, and the liberals are getting sick of their own propoganda.

What fun is it to agree with liberal sludge all the time?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 am

Alleycat wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I tend to agree with you about your comment especially about PEOPLE not being right all the time. Humans will always be prone to mistakes. That is why I am a big believer in conservative principles and values. And while they may be misapplied at various times, conservative values and principles are the answer for what ails this country. They are just never wrong.

As for the GPV, it was just a cesspool with some real creepy people. Where I come from, we just call them liberals.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 am

Jammer wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I tend to agree with you about your comment especially about PEOPLE not being right all the time. Humans will always be prone to mistakes. That is why I am a big believer in conservative principles and values. And while they may be misapplied at various times, conservative values and principles are the answer for what ails this country. They are just never wrong.

As for the GPV, it was just a cesspool with some real creepy people. Where I come from, we just call them liberals.

....and their favorite tool of retaliation is the "Report to moderator" button. And when we complained about it, we were told to quit crying. I used it maybe 3 times and one report was brought up in open discussion on the forum. Because when conservative report a problem they are hypocrites, needless to say I never used that feature again.

Complaining about bias usually end up with the typical; "You're butt-hurt" I was called an asshole by a mod the same day I got banned for using the word idiot. Bias? they see none.

SO What's happening over there??? 2177933211
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

....and their favorite tool of retaliation is the "Report to moderator" button. And when we complained about it, we were told to quit crying. I used it maybe 3 times and one report was brought up in open discussion on the forum. Because when conservative report a problem they are hypocrites, needless to say I never used that feature again.

Complaining about bias usually end up with the typical; "You're butt-hurt" I was called an asshole by a mod the same day I got banned for using the word idiot. Bias? they see none.

I left so long ago I can't even remember how long it has been. I just glanced back there the other day for the first time in a long time and saw that No Debts was still there. How come? Why isn't he over here? He isn't dressing for the other team now is he?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Jammer wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I left so long ago I can't even remember how long it has been. I just glanced back there the other day for the first time in a long time and saw that No Debts was still there. How come? Why isn't he over here? He isn't dressing for the other team now is he?

Not sure, Has he been invited here? probably.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nifty Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Been banned from the liberal circle jerk forum for ages. They be some intolerant bigots!
Mr Nifty
Mr Nifty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273998222614419/

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Mr Nifty wrote:Been banned from the liberal circle jerk forum for ages. They be some intolerant bigots!

were you offending people with the truth again? lol!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:21 pm

I've noticed that the dragon hasn't shown up in the last couple of months.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:52 am

I looked over there...what a circle jerk.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I looked over there...what a circle jerk.

It seems like the very liberal[tarian] sd kid is pushing Conservatives off so he can have a localized version of What's happening over there??? 2875671632
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:34 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I looked over there...what a circle jerk.

It seems like the very liberal[tarian] sd kid is pushing Conservatives off so he can have a localized version of What's happening over there??? 2875671632

That's about right. I checked it out the other day....what a snooze fest. That place will be done soon. When are liberals going to realize that they need us, not the other way around.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Definitely a snoozefest. The month of June had only 2,170 new posts....compared to last years' June which had 7,205 new posts.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:50 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Definitely a snoozefest. The month of June had only 2,170 new posts....compared to last years' June which had 7,205 new posts.

When the opposing voices are banished, all that remains is a mutual admiration cesspool.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:02 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Definitely a snoozefest. The month of June had only 2,170 new posts....compared to last years' June which had 7,205 new posts.

When the opposing voices are banished, all that remains is a mutual admiration cesspool.
Similar to this forum.

So without me here you guys would be dead too.

You're welcome! Where should I send my invoice?

Laughing 
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Why does that matter so much to you?
What is up with your weird fascination/obsession with some other forum? Don't you like this one?

BTW - it's very likely that the June '12 high numbers were a reflection of all forums, due to the republican primaries and upcoming presidential election.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next