Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happening over there???

+13
Skeptical
Twinkies
pse1124
sodaknomad
Mr Nifty
Jammer
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
Alleycat
RedWhiteBlue
Gomezz Adddams
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
17 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What's happening over there??? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's happening over there???

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Twinkies wrote:Pretty busy over here lately.

Where else can you get an update on what Babybubbs, Bubbles, Sodo-Bubbs is talking about? This forum was created to discuss whats going on at another forum. What more do you expect?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

What's happening over there??? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's happening over there???

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Liberal wrote:

Where else can you get an update on what Babybubbs, Bubbles, Sodo-Bubbs is talking about? This forum was created to discuss whats going on at another forum. What more do you expect?

Don't know about you but when I want a comic fix or what the queers are thinking I mosey over to GPV to get the latest  talk from the horse's mouth.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Don't know about you but when I want a comic fix or what the queers are thinking I mosey over to GPV to get the latest  talk from the horse's mouth.

You keep tabs on what queers are thinking? Very telling. Maybe we should expand on that a bit.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You keep tabs on what queers are thinking? Very telling. Maybe we should expand on that a bit.

Not keeping tabs at all but since most, if not all, heterosexual dissenting opinion people have been banned to the nether land by the admin and mods that is about all that is left over at the GPV .. wannabe comedians and/or queers.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

Dr. Jones is an idiot.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=11021.msg257911#msg257911

He whines about the Christian movies out lately...

Dr. Jones at GPLV wrote:Don't you get sick of people continually shoving their crap in your face?  Do what you want behind closed doors.  Don't make me look.

Then he says
I get really sick of the hypocrisy of cheering these movies on.  If this had been a string of low budget homosexual films people would be crying foul.  

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=11021.msg257942#msg257942

Um...so it is OK for YOU to ask that Christian films be behind closed doors, but it's not OK for others to say the same thing about homosexuals flaunting themselves in public. Dr. Jones is the hypocrite.

Just  one more case of liberals bashing anything Christian. It is very humorous watching them try to figure out how Christian films can be so successful, though.

Twinks wrote:I'm not surprised to see more of these movies.  Christians will jump all over this shiste, even if it's terrible.  See the recent success of God's Not Dead....at least I assume it's successful given the nonstop flood of "God's Not Dead" facebook statuses I see.
Whinnar wrote:You can't NOT like it.... or you will go to hell.
Twinks wrote:Have to keep up appearances, so yeah...Like like like like. Plus, the Newsboys are my favorite band.  

Whatever it takes to bash Christians. Instead of having an objective opinion about it. They choose to bash them.

Way to take the high road, libs.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:I vote to change the name of the site that will not be named to :

Great Plains Liberal Atheist Qu-eer Coalition.

Motion dies for lack of receiving a second to the motion.

LOL

And you think you are even on the floor?
Most definitely on the floor ... in front of the fireplace ... on a bearskin rug ... scissoring with my love.  My favorite place on a winter evening.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:33 am

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Lots of the boys on this board have a strange fascination with this sort of thing.

And don't get me started on the thing that Darth has for monkey sex !

Welcome back Liberal.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:33 pm

BabbyBubs personal message to me over at GPLV...

Go Troll somebody else F***tard. I don't have the time to waste reading your stupidity. wrote:

LOL, what a little whining baby. Don't like my post pointing out your blatant hypocrisy?

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:45 pm

BladeRunner wrote:BabbyBubs personal message to me over at GPLV...

LOL, what a little whining baby. Don't like my post pointing out your blatant hypocrisy?

From reading the thread on bullying, it looks like the lefties generally are wimps when it comes to being bullied. They don't fight back but as one of them said, i did what i had to to survive. What a freaking coward.

Bullies need to be confronted. There will be days when the bully wins and there will be days when the victim wins, but just to roll over and take the shitte makes a person a perpetual victim. Hmmm, sounds like most liberals today.

So all they are capable is to be keyboard commandos and bluster how they were better people because they let them selves be bullied.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Lots of the boys on this board have a strange fascination with this sort of thing.

And don't get me started on the thing that Darth has for monkey sex !

Welcome back Liberal.

This site is honored(?), the queers coming over here from GPV complaining others know the only ones left over there (outside of the occasional post by a JSI heterosexual) at GPLV are the wannabe comedians and/or queers.  Hell, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

What's happening over there??? - Page 10 Empty The JSI Heterosexual ?

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Which one of you boys lays claim to the title of The JSI Heterosexual ?

My money is on Gomezz
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Which one of you boys lays claim to the title of The JSI Heterosexual ?

My money is on Gomezz

Busted! Love me some hetero's. All those lady bits just gets me all hotted up. Even tho she has a boys name.   Suspect Wink
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:26 pm

GPV has become a total waste. Those Lib jerks can't even put up a decent argument with them selves.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Alleycat wrote:GPV has become a total waste. Those Lib jerks can't even put up a decent argument with them selves.
Liberalism is akin to having syphilis...it slowly destroys the brain and disables the ability for any intelligent conversation.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:48 pm

It must be the month for Moonbats to hatch. They are out in force at GPV this week. One of them must have bitten sdkid he seems to be effected by the fever.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:26 am

Alleycat wrote:It must be the month for Moonbats  to hatch. They are out in force at GPV this week. One of them must have bitten sdkid he seems to be effected by the fever.

SDKid never seemed to be a conservative all the while I was allowed in the cess pool.  He ran the show but allowed 4 liberals to be moderators and let them rule with an iron fist.

Now, as the cesspool gets even more cesspool-ly, I see his true nature.  CINO, conservative in name only.  Some facts that lead me to believe that

1.  He is a teacher (teachers are predominatly liberal)

2.  Lives in California (predominently liberal)

3.  No balls to run his forum (Liberal trait)

4.  Buddies up to liberals (Birds of a feather .... )
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:50 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Alleycat wrote:It must be the month for Moonbats  to hatch. They are out in force at GPV this week. One of them must have bitten sdkid he seems to be effected by the fever.

SDKid never seemed to be a conservative all the while I was allowed in the cess pool.  He ran the show but allowed 4 liberals to be moderators and let them rule with an iron fist.

Now, as the cesspool gets even more cesspool-ly, I see his true nature.  CINO, conservative in name only.  Some facts that lead me to believe that

I think you're on to something there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Mon May 05, 2014 9:48 am

Another one bites the dust. The suck ass brotherhood banned nodebts. Should have known that was coming he has made some anti suckass posts lately. This is the way they win. Their suckass President has turned out to be a serial liar and a dumb one at that. They cannot defend so they ban the opposition. I will give that shiste hole forum about a month.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon May 05, 2014 11:03 am

Alleycat wrote:Another one bites the dust. The suck ass brotherhood banned nodebts. Should have known that was coming he has made some anti suckass posts lately. This is the way they win. Their suckass President has turned out  to be a serial liar and a dumb one at that. They cannot defend so they ban the opposition. I will give that shiste hole forum about a month.

That's how liberalism works. Eliminate opposing voices, so liberalism can flourish. Now the site can die off by collapsing under it's own weight. rinse and repeat.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon May 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Alleycat wrote:Another one bites the dust. The suck ass brotherhood banned nodebts. Should have known that was coming he has made some anti suckass posts lately. This is the way they win. Their suckass President has turned out  to be a serial liar and a dumb one at that. They cannot defend so they ban the opposition. I will give that shiste hole forum about a month.

The party of tolerance again raises its ugly head!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 05, 2014 6:18 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Hell, Sheriff Bart claimed to be a conservative.  The problem over there is those dumb asses don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. SDkid, Barf, are all liberals but just ashamed to admit it openly. Some day they too will come out of the closet and openly proclaim their sickness.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 11, 2014 10:22 am

Maybe you should round up all your armed, free speech loving militia friends and stand up to the tyranny that is over reaching forum moderation!!! Constitution!!! Bengahzi!!! America!!! Cows!!!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun May 11, 2014 10:40 am

Liberal wrote:

Maybe you should round up all your armed, free speech loving militia friends and stand up to the tyranny that is over reaching forum moderation!!! Constitution!!! Bengahzi!!! America!!! Cows!!!
You consider strictly adhering to the Constitution and four Americans dieing needlessly to be ridiculous yet will shout from the rooftops when any restrictions are placed on murdering unborn children. You truly are a sick, twisted, poor excuse for a human. One day you will receive your just rewards.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 11, 2014 10:47 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You consider strictly adhering to the Constitution and four Americans dieing needlessly to be ridiculous yet will shout from the rooftops when any restrictions are placed on murdering unborn children. You truly are a sick, twisted, poor excuse for a human. One day you will receive your just rewards.

What just rewards? I'll die like everyone else?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun May 11, 2014 11:33 am

IMHO gguy is flirting with spending time in the time out bin because he is attacking Justi guy/gal/it over Justi's lewd postings and wondering if the Gay Pride Venue still has mods.  The mods only act on those who are not black, homosexual, and/or liberal.

Offline gguy
Badger

Reputation Power: 21
gguy has a powerful will.gguy has a powerful will.gguy has a powerful will.gguy has a powerful will.gguy has a powerful will.gguy has a powerful will.gguy has a powerful will.

Re: Select Committee on Benghazi

« Reply #37 on: Today at 11:10:56 AM »

Quote from: JustinCase on Today at 10:50:36 AM

Let me guess, you're going to stick with your cute little conspiracy theory?

:thumbsup:

MY cute little* conspiracy theory ?  WTF ?   :wtf:

My point is that several of your posts to this thread are crass and lewd.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=4808

5] : Overtly Sexual language and/or "locker-room" type posts or topics are not generally allowed at GPV.  The board That "Other" Category is the only place where limited conversations of that nature will be allowed.  We recognize that humor of that sort can become very offensive and/or insulting to people.  It will be restricted to that board, but anyone feeling insulted through use of that type of humor can report a post in ANY board.

Do we still have mods on this forum ?

*  BTW, it appears that you neglected to include a couple of your trademark adjectives [e.g. childish, foolish], those which you often use as dismissive insult in your posts.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next