Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happening over there???

+13
Skeptical
Twinkies
pse1124
sodaknomad
Mr Nifty
Jammer
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
Alleycat
RedWhiteBlue
Gomezz Adddams
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
17 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What's happening over there??? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's happening over there???

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:41 am

Now that thread has turned into arguing when various people last posted on GPLV.

LOL. They really don't follow their own rules there, do they?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

What's happening over there??? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's happening over there???

Post  sodaknomad Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:LOL, your post set off a bunch of whining over there.

Oh wait....

Nearly EVERY post is a whining post over there.

Well, we know who runs the show over there. Cupcake and Brat. When are the mods going to whine about them?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:47 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Now that thread has turned into arguing when various people last posted on GPLV.

LOL. They really don't follow their own rules there, do they?

80% of the posts have absolutely nothing to do with the thread. Bubbles has done a superb job managing this train wreck.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:50 pm

BTW, did anyone else notice that Cupcake's original link is this...

What's happening over there??? - Page 9 Bip07_Nd_CEAAj_Vf_M_jpg_large

...instead of an actual article?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:17 pm

LOL. I have often wondered exactly how old A**Bubbs is.......and whether or not he lives in his mother's basement......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:38 pm

BladeRunner wrote:LOL. I have often wondered exactly how old A**Bubbs is.......and whether or not he lives in his mother's basement......

If I recall correctly what was revealed on the old Argus forum Bubbs should be early to perhaps mid 30's
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:20 am

What's happening over there??? - Page 9 2875671632

BabyBubbs at GPLV wrote:So... it's not the fault of the bigot using the word.... it's the fault of the person who lets themselves be insulted by it?

Ever heard of "Sticks and Stones may break my bones".....etc???

Remember that guy from the movie Bench Warmers that lived in his mother's basement?

What's happening over there??? - Page 9 The-Benchwarmers-Marcus-Joe-Gnoffo-shirt-2

I think BabyBubbs is one of those.....

And then when you read the following thread he started, it is confirmed: What's happening over there??? - Page 9 2875671632

LittleMissBabyBubbs wrote:AND BEFORE we start getting crude commentary siding with the bullies... insunuating something is wrong with the kid for liking My Little Pony because 'it's a girl's show', let me say this; I watch Freindship is Magic.

That's right, I'm a Brony. I've got a lot of freinds who are Brony's. Aside from typical cartoon crazyness, It can have fairly intelligent content for a program intended for little girls, including episodes dealing with Racism, bullying, Jealousy.

That said... instead of jumping to conclusions you should Actually watch an episode. Channel 102, 7 days a week, or hunt down clips on youtube.

Serious? He watches a program intended for "little girls"......... affraid 
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:53 pm

"Serious? He watches a program intended for "little girls"......... What's happening over there??? - Page 9 Affraid "

All the while he is powdering his vagina.

It is no wonder his former wife was boning the brothers.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:54 pm

I have just returned from an extended business trip and have been checking the news and fanning old flames. I checked out GPV. That place is about dead. Mostly Justincase trying to impress himself and failing. Bubbs mind has finally deserted him. The only thing that is of any interest is DrPangloss humiliating them once a day.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 am

Alleycat wrote:I have just returned from an extended business trip and have been checking the news and fanning old flames. I checked out GPV. That place is about dead. Mostly Justincase trying to impress himself and failing. Bubbs mind has finally deserted him. The only thing that is of any interest is DrPangloss humiliating them once a day.

It is really boring over there. It seems like the leftite/sodomites are in a contest to see which one is the most stupid or which one accidently took a double dose of idiocy.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:29 am

The GPLV downhill slide continues....

March 2014 New Posts: 1,584

March 2013 New Posts: 4,171

March 2012 New Posts: 8,611

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 am

BladeRunner wrote:So.....wonder just how long my reply to SheriffTheButt will remain un-moderated.....

Here it is for your enjoyment:

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10758.msg253276;topicseen#msg253276

SheriffTheButt wrote:This was a common subject yesterday at almost every place I went.

As I stated in another thread- I fell backwards and hit my head so hard I threw up. Today every single part of my body hurts.

C'mon folks, who else provided entertainment for someone else??

My reply:

I was wondering what the tremor was......

LOL, I just noticed over at the Cesspool that SdLittleKid moderated my post saying it was "offTopic" with a little pouty smiley.....

Like 75% of the posts over there aren't off topic! What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410 What's happening over there??? - Page 9 1106906410

No wonder the place is dying a slow painful death!
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:39 am

The good Dr ambushes JustinCase on GLPVQ™ over his desperate attempt to prove that nothing in this world can happen without government involvement.

The blow by blow for those who don't or can't visit:

Quote from: DrPangloss on April 03, 2014, 09:18:11 PM
1) Osmosis was discovered by the French clergyman and physicist Jean-Antoine Nollet.

Is there some reason you felt the need to highlight the word clergyman? :???

Quote from: DrPangloss on April 03, 2014, 09:18:11 PM
2) The first commercially viable reverse osmosis system was invented at Dartmouth (a private university) by students Dean Spatz and Chris Miller. Spatz went on to found a private company, Osmonics, which made a variety of reverse osmosis systems and helped launch the reverse osmosis industry.

While this discussion is about large scale municipal systems you seem to have neglected to mention the source of funding for much of the research in private universities. I'm pretty sure you're aware of how many innovations used in private industry had their genesis in publicly funded research in schools or the military.

They ramped up their undergraduate project into graduate-level research that eventually led to Spatz winning contracts from the Department of the Interior to develop low-pressure reverse osmosis systems.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10955.msg256721#msg256721

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:05 am

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 am

Justy sure has become dependent on the government for his every need, hasn't he?

It's a wonder he doesn't have Obama holding his hand while he goes to the bathroom.....

This is the story of every big-government liberal. They can't do anything without the support of the government so they expect everyone else to be the same.

Did he even take an American History class?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Gilbert Scientist (junior grade) Justy just can't follow the science of heavier cars providing more protection in a crash and goes ballistic. KaBoom!

Justy:
Nice try at deflection, guilt and transference but I really don't believe you're stupid enough to not know that it was your statement that is laughable. Did you really think anyone was going to fall for that pathetic attempt?

I notice that Forbes didn't bother to link to most of these studies they cite but if you look at the one study from the insurance institute for highway safety that they do link to you can see why. That paper shows the exact opposite of the claim they're trying to make, that cars have become less safe as they've become lighter.

http://www.iihs.org/externaldata/srdata/docs/sr4604.pdf

The biggest flaw in this argument is that cars have not been getting lighter, in fact they've been getting heavier. The improvements in fuel efficiency have come from technological advances in engines, transmissions, aerodynamics and tires.

DrP:
Your Ah ha Moment seems a bit light on the Ah ha. Even your article states:

"In addition to buyers shifting to trucks, the vehicles [not exclusive to cars] have gotten heavier and larger. Back in '82 cars had downsized enormously, weighing 3054 pounds on average. That weight was down a full 1000 pounds from 1975, which is as far back as the EPA's data go. But by 2006, cars had packed 500 of those pounds back on again."

So much for your reading comprehension.

So while cars are now getting heavier relative to their earlier dramatic loss, they are on average still lighter than they were in 1975. In addition the average weight of vehicles has increased, as the article indicated, not only because the consumer is demanding more luxuries to be added to their vehicle, but also because of the huge swing to heavier SUV's (which are classified as light trucks not cars) and pussified trucks. And to no one's surprise, even with your amazing volubility, you were still unable to overturn the simple laws of physics that dictate that occupants of a lightweight vehicle are at greater risk than those in a heavier vehicle.

And since the Jr Gilbert Scientist demands hard data, here are the links to the NHSTA study and the USA Today story on increased deaths from lightweight vehicles. Knock yourself out.

http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/Pubs/808569.pdf

http://www.stretching-it.com/bromleyisms/2006/entries_autos/Deathbythegallon_USAToday.htm

Justy:
Where the &%*$ do you get that? You've sunk down to little more than personal insults and courageous battles against strawmen of your own making. In other words, you're turning into your friend Gomezz.

The rest of your word salad is nothing more than apples and oranges sprinkled liberally with pathetic little insults. You blame mandates and CAFE standards but the rise of the compact car came many years before the first CAFE standards were passed. They came into production because of consumer demand, not by demand of law. Many of the later mandates came about because of those smaller, poorly constructed cars.

But when you actually compare apples to apples you see that the same make and model cars steadily rose in curb weight through the years. Pointing to an aggregate of all cars being lighter on average only points out the changes in consumer preference, more people wanted to buy smaller cars.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10947.msg256909#msg256909
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 pm

How can this crap NOT be trolling?
From the brokedick bubbs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oh wow... I lost track of how many sunshines where assimilated.... how ever will I live with the shame.

A city's size is the least of Wal-marts concerns. All they care about is setting up, crushing competition, and making money on the backs of the employees.

wow... that's the best you got? Pretty pathetic jab there Mr. Teeney. Now run along, I think you've mistaken me for someone who actually gives a damn about your opinion. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9257.200#msg257016
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:17 am

I vote to change the name of the site that will not be named to :

Great Plains Liberal Atheist Qu-eer Coalition.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:58 am

LOL

Oh the irony of it all. This is just toooooo sweet.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Yeah... because NOBODY will deny the black kid with good scores solely because he's black. We've got a law that says they can't do that.... and nobody breaks the law. :rolleyes:>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=11013.0

I while back when I was still able to post in the cesspool I was making a strong point that more laws doesn't necessarily mean that people will obey them. The sodomites came down on me full force. But now here is Sodo-bubbs making my point.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 am

nightlight88 wrote:I vote to change the name of the site that will not be named to :

Motion dies for lack of receiving a second to the motion.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 am

nightlight88 wrote:LOL

Oh the irony of it all.  This is just toooooo sweet.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Yeah... because NOBODY will deny the black kid with good scores solely because he's black.  We've got a law that says they can't do that.... and nobody breaks the law. :rolleyes:>>>>>>>>>>>

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=11013.0

I while back when I was still able to post in the cesspool I was making a strong point that more laws doesn't necessarily mean that people will obey them.  The sodomites came down on me full force.  But now here is Sodo-bubbs making my point.

Not only is Bubbles clueless as to how affirmative action works, he is clearly ok with the blatant discrimination shown to Asian/American students who are being forced to give up slots to the lesser academic proficient black students.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 am

I was just going to post BabyBubbs post. Looks like there's no need as it is obvious to you that he (or she, I still don't know if he is male or female) that he is just plain stupid when it comes to affirmative action.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:I vote to change the name of the site that will not be named to :

Motion dies for lack of receiving a second to the motion.

LOL

And you think you are even on the floor?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:13 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I was just going to post BabyBubbs post. Looks like there's no need as it is obvious to you that he (or she, I still don't know if he is male or female) that he is just plain stupid when it comes to affirmative action.

Why restrict his/her/its mental prowess to just affirmative action??   bounce
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Pretty busy over here lately.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next