Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happening over there???

+13
Skeptical
Twinkies
pse1124
sodaknomad
Mr Nifty
Jammer
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
Alleycat
RedWhiteBlue
Gomezz Adddams
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
17 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What's happening over there??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happening over there???

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:36 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:St John the Thornton have severely curtailed their posts. Why is that?

He hasn't been posting much, but his activity shows he's been visiting the site.

Maybe you scared him into posting there?

Wow. You really are obsessed with another site (and possibly poster), to even check someone's visiting habits. Unbelievable.

Wow, you really are obsessed with someone visiting another site (and possibly poster), to even check every few minutes to see what this someone is posting. Unbelievable.

Hack.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

What's happening over there??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happening over there???

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:41 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:St John the Thornton have severely curtailed their posts. Why is that?

He hasn't been posting much, but his activity shows he's been visiting the site.

Wow. You really are obsessed with another site (and possibly poster), to even check someone's visiting habits. Unbelievable.

Wow, you really are obsessed with someone visiting another site (and possibly poster), to even check every few minutes to see what this someone is posting. Unbelievable.

Hack.

Just checking for new posts and potential discussion. That's my purpose for visiting this forum occasionally (of course, I do get the added benefit of entertainment).

You appear to have more sinister motives, with your obsessive, weird, and unnatural compulsion to monitor the habits of another poster (on another forum, no less) and then report them here (with personal criticism). To what end?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:22 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Hack.

Just checking for new posts and potential discussion. That's my purpose for visiting this forum occasionally (of course, I do get the added benefit of entertainment).

You appear to have more sinister motives, with your obsessive, weird, and unnatural compulsion to monitor the habits of another poster (on another forum, no less) and then report them here (with personal criticism). To what end?

It is very odd, isn't it? Almost like a group of old ladies who sit around and gossip about other people because they have nothing better to do. To each his own, I guess.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Jammer wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

AutoBubbs is a guy?????
affraid 

I think GPLV needs a grammar check for that guy. He/she/it uses the word "your" when he/she/it should be using the contraction "you're" more than any poster in any forum I have ever seen.
He really has gotten much better.  You should have seen him several years ago when he was on the Argus Leader.  I honestly thought the guy was illiterate.

Still plenty of air between his ears, though.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Some one should put that little peckerhead out of his misery.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Alleycat wrote:Some one should put that little peckerhead out of his misery.

Aren't you aware that picking on those who have their thought paths and optical nerves hooked directly to their anus and giving them a shitty outlook and comments on life could be considered "profiling" and get Eric Holder on your case?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Alleycat wrote:Some one should put that little peckerhead out of his misery.

Aren't you aware that picking on those who have their thought paths and optical nerves hooked directly to their anus and giving them a shitty outlook and comments on life could be considered "profiling" and get Eric Holder on your case?
What's happening over there??? - Page 3 4070991222 

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:27 am

So now they have a thread over at GPLV discussing the "State of the site"

What's happening over there??? - Page 3 2875671632

They can't seem to figure out what happened.

Are they that blind they can't figure it out?

Here's a little hint: People don't like censorship and bullying.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 am

BladeRunner wrote:So now they have a thread over at GPLV discussing the "State of the site"

When I click on your link it takes me directly to members sign in.  Where is the thread located?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 am

Great Plains Voices »
       All About GPV »
           Site News, Questions, Features, Events, and "How To's" »
               State of the site... ;D

Maybe it's only for those logged in.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:38 pm

BladeRunner wrote:So now they have a thread over at GPLV discussing the "State of the site"

You guys did plenty of bullying yourselves.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Twinkies wrote:

Don't sell yourself short...you and your butt buddy Greenman were the biggest azzholes there.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Great Plains Voices »
       All About GPV »
           Site News, Questions, Features, Events, and "How To's" »
               State of the site... ;D

Maybe it's only for those logged in.......

That it is. It's hidden from prying eyes like ours. I'll check later, though.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Twinkies wrote:

I call it "push back" and the GLPV Ol' Timers didn't care for it one bit. Neither did St john the Thornton especially when he was rejected as the conversation facilitator. Now what am I gonna do with all those Forgiveness Pelts gathering dust in my Forum Closet that the sanctimonious fool rained down on me? Love how they are portraying Thornton as being "forced" out. Bwahahaha. Wotta load of crap.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 am

Twinkies wrote:

Bullying?

LOL.

That place is dying a slow death as many of us predicted. The mods only allowed opinions they agreed with. The GreenTurd was one of the worst internet bullies I ever came across. I actually received PMs from people who said he berated them to the point they wouldn't even come back.

And as far as the report feature over there. It only appears to work for libs. If conservatives attempt to use it, they are given warnings.

No wonder it's referred to as a cesspool.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Bullying?

LOL.

That place is dying a slow death as many of us predicted. The mods only allowed opinions they agreed with. The GreenTurd was one of the worst internet bullies I ever came across. I actually received PMs from people who said he berated them to the point they wouldn't even come back.

And as far as the report feature over there. It only appears to work for libs. If conservatives attempt to use it, they are given warnings.

I reported NICCI. 3 post in a row. I was then warned to stop and Twinks brought up my reporting in the open forum, with insult. I never used that feature again. TRANSLATION; I was BUTT-HURT. and didn't even know it.

What a freekin joke What's happening over there??? - Page 3 1106906410 Lib circle jerk for sure. drunken 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 am

In July of 2013, GPLV had only 1,967 new posts.

This compared to 7,746 in July of 2012 and 6,962 in July of 2011.

The downward slide continues over there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:22 am

A new poster has arrived at the cesspool

Plainer

He/she entered with a friendly hello.

Little does plainer know that if he/she is a conservative, or has an opinion different from the mods, it wont be long before banishment hits.

affraid 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Did some lurking last couple of days, business is slow. I really sometimes wonder if some of those guys are adults. Some of them post some very immature and juvenile shiste.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Alleycat wrote:Did some lurking last couple of days, business is slow. I really sometimes wonder if some of those guys are adults. Some of them post some very immature and juvenile shiste.

HILARIOUS !!!
Thanks for the right-out-loud-laugh today, Alleycat.
(lol - sometimes it is worthwhile to look into this teeny-bopper section)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:46 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Alleycat wrote:Did some lurking last couple of days, business is slow. I really sometimes wonder if some of those guys are adults. Some of them post some very immature and juvenile shiste.

HILARIOUS !!!
Have you checked your wrapping lately? If you think that little twerp Autobubbs buttons are all buttoned you need help.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Alleycat wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

HILARIOUS !!!
Have you checked your wrapping lately? If you think that little twerp Autobubbs  buttons are all buttoned you need help.

What???

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Bullying?

LOL.

That place is dying a slow death as many of us predicted. The mods only allowed opinions they agreed with. The GreenTurd was one of the worst internet bullies I ever came across. I actually received PMs from people who said he b erated them to the point they wouldn't even come back.

I reported NICCI. 3 post in a row. I was then warned to stop and Twinks brought up my reporting in the open forum, with insult. I never used that feature again. TRANSLATION;  I was BUTT-HURT.  and didn't even know it.

What a freekin joke  What's happening over there??? - Page 3 1106906410 Lib circle jerk for sure.  drunken 

Do you keep a journal of people you "report" on the internet? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whoever this Twinks person is really has your number. HAHA

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Mom left you home alone again.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Alleycat wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

HILARIOUS !!!
Have you checked your wrapping lately? If you think that little twerp Autobubbs  buttons are all buttoned you need help.

Autobubbs? What is that? buttons?
What are you smoking?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next