Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

+9
Just Braying It
sodaknomad
Shortie's Ex
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
Skeptical
nightlight88
Twinkies
BladeRunner
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules Empty Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 am

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 2875671632

There are plenty of them. List them here.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules Empty Re: Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:00 am

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 2875671632

People like pse are the reason Obama is in office. Unfortunately there seems to be more of him than you.

What does pse have to do with the OP?

In fact, what does Obama have to do with the OP?

Off topic, much?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules Empty Re: Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 am

trollololololololoooololololol
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:08 am

Twinkies wrote:trollololololololoooololololol

Have a look at yourself

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules Mirror
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:trollololololololoooololololol

Have a look at yourself

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules Mirror

Good old 'twinges up the leg' is one of the first to whine about a poster not adding to the topic but she is one of the worst offenders.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 2177933211
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Good old 'twinges up the leg' is one of the first to whine about a poster not adding to the topic but she is one of the worst offenders.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 2177933211
Hey I just learn from the best my best pal nightlight!! When are you bringing the beers over again? Ill supply the Cigars!
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 am

Isn't it great, Twinks, that you can do what you're doing here and not have a hammer come down on you?

Enjoy yourself. Now if someone says something you don't like, I must give you a fair warning...

There is no "REPORT" button with which to bicker to the mods here, however. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 4070991222

You'll just have to put your man pants on and take it.

Glad to have you here! Regardless of what some others say about you, I think you do add interesting input from an opposing view.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

At present the one interesting input I want to see from Twinks are the answers to the questions he/she/it so strongly tries to avoid..

I am sure he/she/it recalls these from the "Kerry on Benghazi" thread.

Who were the culprits and what full measure of justice did they receive from the US for their actions?

Or is it just possible Hillary was the ring leader by saying, "What difference does it make now" after many months had elapsed with no action and this will the official stance in matters such as the like of Benghazi and/or Boston?.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Isn't it great, Twinks, that you can do what you're doing here and not have a hammer come down on you?

Enjoy yourself. Now if someone says something you don't like, I must give you a fair warning...

There is no "REPORT" button with which to bicker to the mods here, however. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 4070991222

Glad to have you here! Regardless of what some others say about you, I think you do add interesting input from an opposing view.
I dont need to report someone every time I disagree with them. Im an adult, not a cry baby.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:At present the one interesting input I want to see from Twinks are the answers to the questions he/she/it so strongly tries to avoid..

Who were the culprits and what full measure of justice did they receive from the US for their actions?

Or is it just possible Hillary was the ring leader by saying, "What difference does it make now" after many months had elapsed with no action and this will the official stance in matters such as the like of Benghazi and/or Boston?.
Do you even really know what happened in Benghazi? Sometimes in war things dont always happen as planned and people die. Are we going to make a big deal out of every time mistakes happen and US people die? Do you really want to set that precedence?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Isn't it great, Twinks, that you can do what you're doing here and not have a hammer come down on you?

I dont need to report someone every time I disagree with them. Im an adult, not a cry baby.

Then maybe you should act like it? Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 3584648792
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Do you even really know what happened in Benghazi? Sometimes in war things dont always happen as planned and people die. Are we going to make a big deal out of every time mistakes happen and US people die? Do you really want to set that precedence?

Did OBAMA even know what happened in Benghazi when he made the statement that those responsible would be held accountable?

But then, you really don't care if he is held responsible for his broken promises, are you?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Then maybe you should act like it? Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 3584648792

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules 36981148
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:At present the one interesting input I want to see from Twinks are the answers to the questions he/she/it so strongly tries to avoid..

So, what happened?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

So, what happened?
I have no idea. And I never will. You either.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

So, what happened?

And that's why we should just stop investigating it. There are bigger fish to fry.

In fact, all cold cases should be stopped immediately. The statute of limitations on any crimes shall now and forever be... 3 months. That will do it. If no evidence is found before the 3 month waiting period, case closed.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 pm

There we are folks,Twinks again showing loyalty to the MT suit in the Wh and his stooges by going back back to the tried and true Hillarysentiment, "What difference does it make now anyway" or Ketchup Kerry, ""We Got A Lot More Important Things To Move On to"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Skeptical wrote:

There we are folks,Twinks again showing loyalty to the MT suit in the Wh and his stooges by going back back to the tried and true Hillarysentiment, "What difference does it make now anyway" or Ketchup Kerry, ""We Got A Lot More Important Things To Move On to"
Do you think you know everything that went on during Bush's term or Regan's? Sometimes stuff is with held from the american public. Sometimes for valid points sometimes not. But do you really want the military/CIA to start deciding if they will do a mission on weather or not the public will find out about it.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Do you think you know everything that went on during Bush's term or Regan's? Sometimes stuff is with held from the american public. Sometimes for valid points sometimes not. But do you really want the military/CIA to start deciding if they will do a mission on weather or not the public will find out about it.

The SS would have never been able to get as much done in Germany under those rules that is for sure.

I have a question...why are liberals so f'n stupid?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

What would the "weather" have to do with it?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Why do CONservatives make a deal out of the smallest things?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Well, hell, don't you know that Bush was in control of the weather and brought the power of his office down upon the poor, black inhabitants of New Orleans with the Katrina hurricane?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Well, hell, don't you know that Bush was in control of the weather and brought the power of his office down upon the poor, black inhabitants of New Orleans with the Katrina hurricane?

Thats true. I read it on Info Wars.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

So, what happened?

Probably best to let sleeping dogs lye.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Why do CONservatives make a deal out of the smallest things?

If wanting to know what is being done to bring to justice those who killed four and wounded many others in Benghazi or who is responsible for and what action being taken to those responsible for Fast and Furious as "worrying about the smallest things" as you say it then you are in sad shape.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next