Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

+9
Just Braying It
sodaknomad
Shortie's Ex
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
Skeptical
nightlight88
Twinkies
BladeRunner
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 Empty Re: Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 2875671632

First this story is about 10 months old. I guess mr consevative had a slow news day.

Another fine example of a lib attacking a conservative---and talking about the poster, and not the topic.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 Empty Re: Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 2875671632

First this story is about 10 months old. I guess mr consevative had a slow news day.

Another fine example of a lib attacking a conservative---and talking about the poster, and not the topic.

I'm not sure what's more funny. Your persecution complex or the fact that mrconservative was referencing the website that was linked. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 2875671632

I'm not sure what's more funny. Your persecution complex or the fact that mrconservative was referencing the website that was linked. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We have been saying this for years that there was a double standard at GPV. This thread proves that. I got banned because I posted topics to incite rather than discuss. That's what everyone else does, and are still doing over there. Why is it the only ones banned are conservatives or libertarians? Anyway, there is no "persecution complex", there is only the truth from the cesspool.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicci Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:36 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

We have been saying this for years that there was a double standard at GPV. This thread proves that. I got banned because I posted topics to incite rather than discuss. That's what everyone else does, and are still doing over there. Why is it the only ones banned are conservatives or libertarians? Anyway, there is no "persecution complex", there is only the truth from the cesspool.

This will be my one and only post here.

You are full of shiste, none of you whiners were singled out or removed without repeatedly violating the rules. The fact you dumb people don't get that just proves you have no clue what real persecution is nor will you.

I'd love to see you guys go through real persecution just once then maybe you'd understand how stupid half the crap you post is. Thankfully none of you will and no matter how dumb your comments are i will always fight for your right to make complete asshats of yourself, but you cannot violate rules and constantly be dicks to other people in playground and expect there not to be consequences. There has been one only a single bullshit ban on that forum and none of you will ever understand that.

It started way before any of you were banned or warned.

Anyway that felt good.

I look forward to seeing the entire conservative mindset die in the next 25 yrs, mostly due to old people dying out, but it will die and we can finally move on to bigger and brighter future.

Your tears of rage are delicious and can't wait for more.

Have a good life.

Nicci

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Small favors are appreciated.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:07 am

Nicci wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You are full of shiste, none of you whiners were singled out or removed without repeatedly violating the rules. The fact you dumb people don't get that just proves you have no clue what real persecution is nor will you.

I'd love to see you guys go through real persecution just once then maybe you'd understand how stupid half the crap you post is. Thankfully none of you will and no matter how dumb your comments are i will always fight for your right to make complete asshats of yourself, but you cannot violate rules and constantly be dicks to other people in playground and expect there not to be consequences. There has been one only a single bullshit ban on that forum and none of you will ever understand that.

Anyway that felt good.

I look forward to seeing the entire conservative mindset die in the next 25 yrs, mostly due to old people dying out, but it will die and we can finally move on to bigger and brighter future.

Have a good life.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 am

[quote="Darth Cheney"][quote="Nicci"][quote="pse1124"][quote="Liberal"]

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410

I hope she got reported, She is one of the biggest cry babies over there when confronted. She broke the "Report Button" Her rant perfectly displays her persecution complex and dysfunction. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:38 am

[quote="Freedom Forever"][quote="Darth Cheney"][quote="Nicci"][quote="pse1124"]
Liberal wrote:

I hope she got reported, She is one of the biggest cry babies over there when confronted. She broke the "Report Button" Her rant perfectly displays her persecution complex and dysfunction. Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410

The only part that bothers me is her comment about the conservative mindset dying out in a few years. Unfortunately, I am personally concerned about that issue and I am really worried about it.

When you take an objective look around, we are losing ground. Or at least I am afraid that we are losing ground. Talk to some of the younger people that at least appear to be conservative and talk to them about conservative principles and after awhile you get worried. They really don't understand what principles all that well.

These idiot progressive liberals with all of their PC crap have really found some listeners when they talk about their "feel good solution of the day". Forget about them ever working, they just blame Bush when their stupid programs fail.

I have been on a campaign trying to get more education going about conservative principles. I hope I see the day when you say "PC" people think Principled Conservative, not Political Correctness.

These progressive liberal idiots are simply the biggest threat this country has ever faced.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:45 pm

I sometimes wonder what it must be like to live a life consumed by fear. Thanks for the explanation!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Liberal wrote:I sometimes wonder what it must be like to live a life consumed by fear. Thanks for the explanation!

Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to live a life with half a brain. Thanks for providing an example for us.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Nicci wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Anyway that felt good.

Have a good life.

SHHHHH...Nicci's on the phone.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 184428_341973805930946_1753243061_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Liberal wrote:I sometimes wonder what it must be like to live a life consumed by fear. Thanks for the explanation!

Why don't don't you just make an assertion, claim the the 5th, and then leave. Like you usually do. You ball-less hack.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 219156872

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:38 am

Nicci wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

First this story is about 10 months old.  I guess mr consevative had a slow news day.

I'm not sure what's more funny. Your persecution complex or the fact that mrconservative was referencing the website that was linked.   Very Happy Very Happy  Very Happy

Anyway that felt good.

Have a good life.

I don't know you, but you sound stupid as shiste. I suppose you thought we were just conspiracy theorists back when we were saying things like absolute power, corupts absolutly. Well, it's not conspiracy if it's proven to be true, by both your butt buddies at GPV (great plains vajayjays), and it's been proven with Obama and his administration.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Nicci wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

First this story is about 10 months old.  I guess mr consevative had a slow news day.

I'm not sure what's more funny. Your persecution complex or the fact that mrconservative was referencing the website that was linked.   Very Happy Very Happy  Very Happy

Anyway that felt good.

Have a good life.

I don't know you, but you sound stupid as shiste. I suppose you thought we were just conspiracy theorists back when we were saying things like absolute power, corupts absolutly. Well, it's not conspiracy if it's proven to be true, by both your butt buddies at GPV (great plains vajayjays), and it's been proven with Obama and his administration.

Pssst...Nicci is the bitch that got KELO to shut down their board.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Since this Confederate-American KNOWS your skanky ass is still lurking, time to answer up. Thank God Almighty this is your "one and only post."

Nicci wrote: This will be my one and only post here.

And even that is one too many. Whatcha been doin' since SDgirlyKID gave ya the ol' heave ho? Walking like an Egyptian, ya sandnigger hag?

I only violated one rule at GPLV. That being a Conservative in violation of their liberals only rule. I'm also politically incorrect, which aslo seems to be against their "rules." That's why I chose to tell them to kiss my (_|_) and came over here, where there are no rules against Conservativism and the politically incorrect.

I'd love to see you suffer what I suffered on 9-11, when your fellow filthy satan worshipping muzzies attacked this country. Is that enough persecution for me? How about what your sweetie Barry is oing to our country. He may get his wish after the 2014 [s]elections. The Red States gone to form our own Judeo-Christian nation and the blue "states" left to become commie and muzzie.

I don't care how any one left. I'm jist glad to see an active liberal free board from MY State.

Anyway that felt good.

Was the dildo to your satisfaction? That dildo is as close to the real thing as your going to see.

I don't think so. As long as there are good strong parents, grand parents and pastors in this country there will be good strong Conservatives eagery waiting to tak our places. I have a friend whose two children [the younger, a daughter, will get top vote for the very first time next year] bhave vowed to never vote for a democRAT as long as they're beneath God's Great Throne. Does that say a wee bit about the good Southern mentality?

Here it is... Razz

Have a good life.

OK, thanks.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:02 am

LOL.

So BabyBubbs and MyThoughts are discussing yours truly in the thread about the Zimmerman trial.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 2875671632

I thought discussing the poster and not the topic are strictly forbidden at GPLV......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:37 am

The boss man himself is breaking his own rules, talking about babyBubbs rather than the topic.

sdkid wrote:Your bias is so deep, you lack the ability to critically analyze the actions of BHO. You just blindly accept.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:02 pm

BladeRunner wrote:The boss man himself is breaking his own rules, talking about babyBubbs rather than the topic.

sdkid wrote:Your bias is so deep, you lack the ability to critically analyze the actions of BHO.  You just blindly accept.
Awwww, Cupcake got the little boy's diaper in a bunch.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 am

BladeRunner wrote:The boss man himself is breaking his own rules, talking about babyBubbs rather than the topic.

sdkid wrote:Your bias is so deep, you lack the ability to critically analyze the actions of BHO.  You just blindly accept.
I clicked on the link, this is all I get. No respect I tell ya. No respect.

Sorry Freedom FE, you are banned from using this forum!
Off to exile you go I guess. Way to be a trolling asshole.
This ban is not set to expire.
Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 3218178747  Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

I clicked on the link, this is all I get. No respect I tell ya. No respect.

Sorry Freedom FE, you are banned from using this forum!
Off to exile you go I guess. Way to be a trolling asshole.
This ban is not set to expire.
Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 3218178747    Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 
Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 405190173 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 405190173 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 405190173
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:59 pm

I have to agree with Darth.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:28 am

Little Justy is whining that nodebts brought up some politics in a thread about Jesus and Santa being white....

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10493.msg249547#msg249547

Yet, had absolutely no problem with SherriffBaaarf bringing up Reagen in the the previous page of that thread.

hypocrisy on parade.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:32 am

Another prime example:

SheriffBarf attacking and getting away with it......

SherriffTheBarf wrote:You realize that's complete bullshit, don't you? What am I talking about? You are the master of bullshit.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:37 pm

SheriffTheButt breaking the rules......

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10734.msg252997#msg252997

SheriffTheButt wrote:Shut up. You wouldn't know sense if it bit you in the ass. Why are you back? Nothing to see here. Move along.

I wonder if she will get "moderated" for it......

Then to top it off she left me this little gem in my Reputation ( vulgarity edited by me)

SheriffTheButt in my Reputation wrote:No one gives a f**k what you think.

LOL!

What a freaking baby. She has some serious issues.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:48 pm

BladeRunner wrote:SheriffTheButt breaking the rules......

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=10734.msg252997#msg252997

SheriffTheButt wrote:Shut up. You wouldn't know sense if it bit you in the ass. Why are you back? Nothing to see here. Move along.

I wonder if she will get "moderated" for it......

Then to top it off she left me this little gem in my Reputation ( vulgarity edited by me)

SheriffTheButt in my Reputation wrote:No one gives a f**k what you think.

LOL!

What a freaking baby. She has some serious issues.

Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 Examples of talking about the poster and not the topic--against GPLV Rules - Page 3 1106906410 

Liberalism is major issue ... a serious disease having no cure.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next