Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic

+2
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic Empty Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic

Post  BladeRunner Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:25 pm

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9104.msg224462#msg224462

Quote from: BladeRunner on Today at 12:19:57 PM<blockquote class="bbc_standard_quote">Anything but a Fiat.
</blockquote>
Why? Highly rated, economical. What's the problem?

=Off Topic=
Ohhhhhhhhhhh----
sorry-- I was being really F***ing dense there for a second! This has
nothing to do with cars at all--- this is just throwing another dig
towards JT. Hey Bladerunner-- you know You're going to rot in hell
--don't you?

LOL! Apparently if you say you don't like a car over at GPLV, you get attacked by the mods and get negative Rep from RaiderFan.

So much for being allowed an opinion, eh?

I did, however, get some pos rep from a person who added: "LOL. Damn clown cars" in the comments.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic Empty Re: Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm

The mods over there love little cars because there tampons fit so nicely in the glove box.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic Empty Re: Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:The mods over there love little cars because there tampons fit so nicely in the glove box.
lol!

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic Empty Recommend a Subaru Outback

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Did anyone recommend a Subaru Outback ? They are awesome vehicles. Preferred wheels for those who own cars in the crowd I hang around with.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Did anyone recommend a Subaru Outback ? They are awesome vehicles. Preferred wheels for those who own cars in the crowd I hang around with.

Wife's got one. She likes it for the most part. Not the greatest mileage but then AWD usually doesn't rank up there with the gas sipping 2WD's. Can be expensive to fix. Just had the air bag sensor fail on a 2008. Not under warranty and was quoted $300 to replace. They had to order the part and in the mean time I researched the user forums and found that this has been an issue with this generation vehicle. Mentioned this to the service manager and let it drop that while it was out of warranty that this seemed like a safety issue. He repaired it for free! WooHoo!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Did anyone recommend a Subaru Outback ? They are awesome vehicles. Preferred wheels for those who own cars in the crowd I hang around with.

I prefer Tundras. Subaru [A]don't do cowboy caddies and [B] don't make squat in good ol' union free CSA. Razz
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

I prefer Tundras. Subaru [A]don't do cowboy caddies and [B] don't make squat in good ol' union free CSA. Razz

I have a Tundra...very happy.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Sheriff BARF reported me for answeing one of her posts on the 72 hour wait thread. So I reported her origional post. Tit for tat. Razz
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Apparently it's OK for Mods at GPLV to go off topic Empty Or ? ...

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:47 pm

... or tat(tle) for tit ? Wink
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down