Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More biased posting by the GPLV mods

+5
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
Freedom Forever
BoonDocks
BladeRunner
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More biased posting by the GPLV mods Empty More biased posting by the GPLV mods

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8992.msg221977#msg221977

Only opinions supported by Twinkies are tolerated.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

More biased posting by the GPLV mods Empty Re: More biased posting by the GPLV mods

Post  BoonDocks Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:12 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8992.msg221977#msg221977

I do not see how the post you are talking about is "biased".
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

More biased posting by the GPLV mods Empty Re: More biased posting by the GPLV mods

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:19 pm

It's not biased it's just threatening.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 am

Freedom Forever wrote:It's not biased it's just threatening.

touche'

But such is the life of a moderator at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BoonDocks Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 am

Threatening?

Good god.

You really need to grow up.
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 am

BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

What part of

"Post some kind of link to something or I'll shut this down."

does not appear to be a threat?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 am

BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

Twinkles? Is that you trolling around? There goes the neighborhood.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

Twinkles? Is that you trolling around? There goes the neighborhood.

I doubt if it is, Twinkles is only 2 cans short of being a six pack.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 pm

BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

Remember GPVer Attack the post not the poster. OR ELSE! Now go back and report what you have seen here.
Hurry along .... Twinks and greenthang are waiting to powder your special little bottom. Razz

They can't wait to mute us for "TROLLING" (posting stuff that pisses them off) And tell us to leave. So we go to another site and they follow like little bitches that need their daily drama fix. They'll be back. can't live without us. After all how much liberal tripe can one force feed themselves. Come back again if you still need your ass handed to you on a platter. LOL 👽 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Well I guess they showed me (again) now I'm 100% muted over there. Hit a nerve win a mute. affraid
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:34 pm

It is really true that libs really don't see their own faults.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 pm

BladeRunner wrote:It is really true that libs really don't see their own faults.

Liberalism is a terrible mental disease which there is no known cure...pity them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

Remember GPVer Attack the post not the poster. OR ELSE! Now go back and report what you have seen here.
Hurry along .... Twinks and greenthang are waiting to powder your special little bottom. Razz

They can't wait to mute us for "TROLLING" (posting stuff that pisses them off) And tell us to leave. So we go to another site and they follow like little bitches that need their daily drama fix. They'll be back. can't live without us. After all how much liberal tripe can one force feed themselves. Come back again if you still need your ass handed to you on a platter. LOL 👽 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

All it takes is to post an opinion they do not agree with. Then a liberal mod there will mute you.

And, the supposed person in charge of that place (sdkid) won't do anything about it. It's nothing but a sewage lagoon of liberalism.

It's a virtual liberal "fairness doctrine".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:32 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

All it takes is to post an opinion they do not agree with. Then a liberal mod there will mute you.

And, the supposed person in charge of that place (sdkid) won't do anything about it. It's nothing but a sewage lagoon of liberalism.

Twix and greenthong were both so anxious to give me points they didn't even realize they were dinging me at the same time.(Shot right up to 100) It must have been like some kind of conservative mute orgy. I hope that they got their girly parts all cleaned up by now. It's the same two pillow biters doing the muting.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

Twix and greenthong were both so anxious to give me points they didn't even realize they were dinging me at the same time.(Shot right up to 100) It must have been like some kind of conservative mute orgy. I hope that they got their girly parts all cleaned up by now. It's the same two pillow biters doing the muting.

As always. Greenthong is the most biased person on that site as far as I can tell. He is the reason moderators can no longer rep people. He was dinging me multiple times a day, sometimes as much as 4 in a few minutes. I asked him why and his reply was "red suits me better".

I sent sdkid a pm suggesting that mods shouldn't even have that ability as they should be unbiased. Well that suggestion must have been a good one as, not long after that, I no longer got negative rep from him. I just figured he was told to lay off...until a few months later I found out that they don't even have the ability to rep any more.

So, instead of neg/nag repping, they now moderate anyone they don't agree with. It has resulted in a few people being alienated and given the virtual boot from that place. I say "virtual boot" because some can no longer post in the "octagon" area.

That site will die a long slow death. Places of censorship usually do.

And as far as this site goes, it's obvious they are checking it out. All one has to do is look at the number of views of this thread alone to see that it is being visited by more people than our current member list.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:21 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

As always. Greenthong is the most biased person on that site as far as I can tell. He is the reason moderators can no longer rep people. He was dinging me multiple times a day, sometimes as much as 4 in a few minutes. I asked him why and his reply was "red suits me better".

I sent sdkid a pm suggesting that mods shouldn't even have that ability as they should be unbiased. Well that suggestion must have been a good one as, not long after that, I no longer got negative rep from him. I just figured he was told to lay off...until a few months later I found out that they don't even have the ability to rep any more.

So, instead of neg/nag repping, they now moderate anyone they don't agree with. It has resulted in a few people being alienated and given the virtual boot from that place. I say "virtual boot" because some can no longer post in the "octagon" area.

That site will die a long slow death. Places of censorship usually do.

And as far as this site goes, it's obvious they are checking it out. All one has to do is look at the number of views of this thread alone to see that it is being visited by more people than our current member list.

sdkid gave me a sentence reduction on Sunday. He as much admitted that greendong is biased and doesn't like certain peoples sense of humor. Translation doesn't like certain people. Today's "worship obama" thread was designed to get me a couple of others to post something that would get us muted. I played along and It worked just as expected. Tripe and greenhorn came simultaneously, what a mess. Yes they will be checking in on us as they're lives require drama.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

sdkid gave me a sentence reduction on Sunday. He as much admitted that greendong is biased and doesn't like certain peoples sense of humor. Translation doesn't like certain people. Today's "worship obama" thread was designed to get me a couple of others to post something that would get us muted. I played along and It worked just as expected. Tripe and greenhorn came simultaneously, what a mess. Yes they will be checking in on us as they're lives require drama.

sdkid can admit all he wants about that. However, until he does anything about it, he is not the one in control over there. His liberal moderators are.

The thread you are talking about did exactly as you said it would---and exactly what they knew it would. Like you said, it was started for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of you and others and, what exactly is a thread like that called when a conservative starts it??????

Trolling.....

But if twinks starts it, what is it called?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Twix and greenthong were both so anxious to give me points they didn't even realize they were dinging me at the same time.(Shot right up to 100) It must have been like some kind of conservative mute orgy. I hope that they got their girly parts all cleaned up by now. It's the same two pillow biters doing the muting.

Looks like I'll be joining you in GPLV Siberia, FFE. I just got into it with the GPLV sweetcheeks.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8977.msg222239#new
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:30 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Twix and greenthong were both so anxious to give me points they didn't even realize they were dinging me at the same time.(Shot right up to 100) It must have been like some kind of conservative mute orgy. I hope that they got their girly parts all cleaned up by now. It's the same two pillow biters doing the muting.

Looks like I'll be joining you in GPLV Siberia, FFE. I just got into it with the GPLV sweetcheeks.

Use the "report to admin" feature, to hasten the mute. I got muted in one post doing it. That may be a record.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Use the "report to admin" feature, to hasten the mute. I got muted in one post doing it. That may be a record.

I'm gonna see if it does just that. I'll check tomorrow.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:36 am

Skeptical wrote:
BoonDocks wrote:

Threatening?

Good god.

What part of

"Post some kind of link to something or I'll shut this down."

does not appear to be a threat?

I loved taking him to school also, but I was really surprised that he posted that. I did report to mederator on that thread, just to see what would happen. Nothing happened. SD Kid is JT's buddy. Whenever I post something negative about JT's post, he comes running to defend him with his moderator bat. He gave me a 3 day vacation for a personal insult that wasn't a personal attack at all, and then the latest one he got me for posting off topic, that was accusing JT of being hypocritical....lol
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:48 am

He has reversed sentences on me a dozen times while I was there. Never any punishment to the queer mods though. Eventually he quits reducing sentences and comes up with lame ass excuses. I hope he stays in California...he deserves to be there.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 am

pse1124 wrote:
I loved taking him to school also, but I was really
surprised that he posted that. I did report to mederator on that
thread, just to see what would happen. Nothing happened. SD Kid is JT's
buddy. Whenever I post something negative about JT's post, he comes
running to defend him with his moderator bat. He gave me a 3 day
vacation for a personal insult that wasn't a personal attack at all, and
then the latest one he got me for posting off topic, that was accusing
JT of being hypocritical....lol
You nailed about that poster. He is
one of the protected ones over there. I wouldn't be surprised if he
threatened legal action or something and that's why they pander to him
so much.
Darth Cheney wrote:
He has reversed sentences on me a dozen times while I was there. Never any punishment to the queer mods though. Eventually he quits reducing sentences and comes up with lame ass excuses. I hope he stays in California...he deserves to be there.

Yeah, that guy fits so well with California culture, he belongs there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 am

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8992.msg221977#msg221977

The little prick greenieweenie. I hope he comes in here to see how much I detest the liberal pricks who run that place.

I know sheriffbartthebitch sneaks over here and reads postings.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BoonDocks Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 am

This thread would be more aptly named if it was describing the whining on this site.
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next