Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More biased posting by the GPLV mods

+5
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
Freedom Forever
BoonDocks
BladeRunner
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More biased posting by the GPLV mods - Page 2 Empty Re: More biased posting by the GPLV mods

Post  nightlight88 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
BoonDocks wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:It's not biased it's just threatening.

Threatening?

Good god.

You really need to grow up.

Remember GPVer Attack the post not the poster. OR ELSE! Now go back and report what you have seen here.
Hurry along .... Twinks and greenthang are waiting to powder your special little bottom. Razz

They can't wait to mute us for "TROLLING" (posting stuff that pisses them off) And tell us to leave. So we go to another site and they follow like little bitches that need their daily drama fix. They'll be back. can't live without us. After all how much liberal tripe can one force feed themselves. Come back again if you still need your ass handed to you on a platter. LOL 👽 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

All it takes is to post an opinion they do not agree with. Then a liberal mod there will mute you.

And, the supposed person in charge of that place (sdkid) won't do anything about it. It's nothing but a sewage lagoon of liberalism.

It's a virtual liberal "fairness doctrine".

Twix and greenthong were both so anxious to give me points they didn't even realize they were dinging me at the same time.(Shot right up to 100) It must have been like some kind of conservative mute orgy. I hope that they got their girly parts all cleaned up by now. It's the same two pillow biters doing the muting.

As always. Greenthong is the most biased person on that site as far as I can tell. He is the reason moderators can no longer rep people. He was dinging me multiple times a day, sometimes as much as 4 in a few minutes. I asked him why and his reply was "red suits me better".

I sent sdkid a pm suggesting that mods shouldn't even have that ability as they should be unbiased. Well that suggestion must have been a good one as, not long after that, I no longer got negative rep from him. I just figured he was told to lay off...until a few months later I found out that they don't even have the ability to rep any more.

So, instead of neg/nag repping, they now moderate anyone they don't agree with. It has resulted in a few people being alienated and given the virtual boot from that place. I say "virtual boot" because some can no longer post in the "octagon" area.

That site will die a long slow death. Places of censorship usually do.

And as far as this site goes, it's obvious they are checking it out. All one has to do is look at the number of views of this thread alone to see that it is being visited by more people than our current member list.

Its a circle jerk over then when they run back and gush how bad we are over here.

Must be the only thrill they have. Poor libbies.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

More biased posting by the GPLV mods - Page 2 Empty Re: More biased posting by the GPLV mods

Post  BladeRunner Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:45 pm

I get kick out of this guy's posts over there. He keeps bringing up off topic crap in an attempt to support his points---which does not.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9000.msg222967#msg222967

So the Supreme Court decided how to interpret the Constitution. (And the Supreme Court has said Obamacare is Constitutional)

Um, what does Obamacare have to do with the topic being discussed?

And, how does he CONSTANTLY get away with it?

Oh...that's right. He's one of the protected ones at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:25 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I get kick out of this guy's posts over there. He keeps bringing up off topic crap in an attempt to support his points---which does not.

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9000.msg222967#msg222967

So the Supreme Court decided how to interpret the Constitution. (And the Supreme Court has said Obamacare is Constitutional)

Um, what does Obamacare have to do with the topic being discussed?

And, how does he CONSTANTLY get away with it?

Oh...that's right. He's one of the protected ones at GPLV.

It's a common lib technique "the comparative" Funny how your gun rights have always been spelled out and guaranteed in the constitution (No interpretation needed) but O-Care had to be redefined as a tax to get passed, after it was promised not to be a tax (Interpretation needed and distorted, More control for that state)

In other word a damn poor "Comparative" Lib logic exposed 101
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BoonDocks Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:51 am

Typical con logic. All he was doing was bringing up a comparison for comparison's sake.
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm

BoonDocks wrote:Typical con logic. All he was doing was bringing up a comparison for comparison's sake.

Thornton's argument is an incongruous mess. His continuing attempts to paint the 2nd Amendment as only a collective right in light of SCOTUS decisions is laughable. I have no idea what he is thinking by including the decision on the Affordable Care Act in his sophomoric argument. Your defense of his horseshit is typical of the lame Lib logic that pervades GPV.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:16 pm

BoonDocks wrote:Typical con logic. All he was doing was bringing up a comparison for comparison's sake.

You make a great point, wait a minute ........... no you don't. 🐒
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2