Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benghazi - Gate

5 posters

Go down

Benghazi - Gate Empty Benghazi - Gate

Post  Skeptical Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Just when you thought it couldn't be worse .. it got worse .... for Hillary and the crooked Obama administration.

When he arrived, Maxwell says he observed boxes and stacks of documents. He says a State Department office director, whom Maxwell described as close to Clinton's top advisers, was there. Though the office director technically worked for him, Maxwell says he wasn't consulted about her weekend assignment.

"She told me, ‘Ray, we are to go through these stacks and pull out anything that might put anybody in the [Near Eastern Affairs] front office or the seventh floor in a bad light,'" says Maxwell. He says "seventh floor" was State Department shorthand for then-Secretary of State Clinton and her principal advisors.

Several weeks after he was placed on leave with no formal accusations, Maxwell made an appointment to address his status with a State Department ombudsman.

She said, ‘You're not harmed, you're still getting paid. Don't watch TV. Take your wife on a cruise. It's not about you; it's about Hillary and 2016."

More here: http://dailysignal.com/2014/09/15/benghazi-bombshell-clinton-state-department-official-reveals-alleged-details-document-review/

Last edited by Skeptical on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Benghazi - Gate Empty Re: Benghazi - Gate

Post  BladeRunner Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm

It doesn't matter......because useful idiots vote.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:39 pm

The piss-off point is that the people who vote for libs think this is all OK as long as they win. They've become so accustomed to lying and cheating to make their way thru life that their elected officials can do it too as long as they keep getting the "free stuff" HRH Obama promises them.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:37 pm

I wonder if Sandy Burgler was in the room.

I have come to the conclusion liberals are pure evil and the direct spawn of Satan himself. Democrats are just useful idiots that can't think on their own.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:31 am

To them, bowing down to Santa Claus is more important than working at a job for their needs and wants.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 am

I'd vote for Hillary. She'd be ninety times better than Bush or any of the teabaggers.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 am

Liberal wrote:I'd vote for Hillary. She'd be ninety times better than Bush or any of the teabaggers.

of course you would vote for her and it wouldn't matter what kind of baggage she had. You're a liberal. Character doesn't matter to you. As long as you can get more from the government, you'll vote for Santa Claus, or in this case Mrs. Santa Claus.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:53 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:I'd vote for Hillary. She'd be ninety times better than Bush or any of the teabaggers.

of course you would vote for her and it wouldn't matter what kind of baggage she had. You're a liberal. Character doesn't matter to you. As long as you can get more from the government, you'll vote for Santa Claus, or in this case Mrs. Santa Claus.

No, I just don't like unfunded, unneeded wars. Really not that difficult to understand.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

No, I just don't like unfunded, unneeded wars. Really not that difficult to understand.

Are you seriously that  Benghazi - Gate 2177933211 ?

You are saying you would vote for Hillary.....yet she VOTED for the very "Unneeded war" you are saying you don't like.....

Really not that difficult to understand.........
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:06 pm

The so called "unfunded and unneeded wars" are just deflections.  Hillary represents the continuation of both the Santa Claus and Easter Bunny mentality of the libs that has been expanded by that MT suit and HMWAIC who prefers golf to leading the country.

Take that back ... he is leading the country to ruin.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

You are saying you would vote for Hillary.....yet she VOTED for the very "Unneeded war" you are saying you don't like.....

As I figured...no comeback.........

nothing but....

Benghazi - Gate 2231921331
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:32 am

BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

nothing but....

I responded to it twice, but both times my posts were deleted. Why waste my time when I'm just going to get censored anyways.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:47 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

nothing but....

I responded to it twice, but both times my posts were deleted. Why waste my time when I'm just going to get censored anyways.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

nothing but....

Hills, and a lot of other libs in Congress, were compelled to vote for the "go to war" issue because they faced political death if they didn't. Another hallmark of the committed libs is proise them anything to keep your power base, then when you think they've forgotten it go back to your old habits. Been working for libs for 85 yrs and counting................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down