The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:42 am

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Liberalism, Communism, Socialism are all founded in lies and deceit.

They really are the same thing.  

They are not the same but unfortunately they all lead to the same place.  People think they can walk the narrow line between them and make the world perfect, that's failed too many times to count.

The dimension of time makes a difference in what the precise correct answer is on this.  I still think of them as one in the same.  My opinion is that these are merely tag names associated with the same goal, to replace capitalism with socialism and have an all controlling central government.

Look at the Intercollegiate Socialist Society.  Once the socialists had gained control of Russia and overthrew the Czar, the label socialist was a very bad word in America and most places.  So, these evil cretins merely changed their name and kept pursuing the same goal.  Over time their name changed to suit their needs.  The evolution of what they call themselves follows this progression:


International Socialist Society
League for Industrial Democracy
Students for a Democratic Society
Weather Underground
And now today they have their new beloved name in this country PROGRESSIVES


These are all the same people with the same goal.  So in my mind, regardless of what they call themselves or want others to call them, they are the same.

http://www.marxisthistory.org/subject/usa/eam/iss.html

http://www.conservapedia.com/Intercollegiate_Socialist_Society
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:59 am

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:
You are right about many of the older Bernie Sanders supporters.  However, I THINK a fairly large percentage of his younger supporters will freely and proudly admit they are socialists.  Our educational system and the liberal media has demonized capitalism as evil and that socialism is kind, gentle and good.

My personal opinion is that we have to reach the younger generation if we are to have any hope of converting them into productive members of society.  Again my opinion, but I think if somebody gets to age 40 and is still a liberal whether they will admit it or not, are simply not salvageable.   At that point if life hasn't taught them just how terrible socialism is and that it never works, then nothing we can say or do will change their minds.

Use Jackoff Jones as an example, does anyone think he will ever come to his senses and change his ideology?   I will cover all bets on that one.  And the sad thing for us is almost every liberal over age 40 is in the same boat.  Oh a few may become RINOs for some reason or the other, but they will never convert to conservatism.  And of course you will find an exception or two to that reality, but they are just that EXCEPTIONS - The RARE exception.

Remember the neocons? Many of them are what you describe as RINOs but the most important thing is, they are no longer voting Dem. My Saturday coffee group had 3 Reps and about 7 Dems.  The excesses and socialist actions of the Obama admin slowly turned them to the Rep side. Now with the all out attacks on Trump they are ghast and reviled by the actions being taken in their name.  A couple of the Dems were Bernie supporters mostly because they revived the old activist instincts left over from the 60s.  They are starting to see the difference in these new anarchists. What they saw in Bernie was basically the same thing we saw in Trump. Someone who was willing to put it on the line and speak in terms we wanted to hear and on subjects we wanted action on.  Hark back to the old 60s line, "Don't trust anyone over 30". That's about the time that the error of their ways begins to sink in and reality hits them in the rear.  Ironically, the ones expounding this to the youth of America were all well over 30. The lefties knew the problem of losing the middle aged wealthy supporters all too well. Soros has solved that one for then.

As usual, I have got an opinion - so here goes with what I am thinking.

I believe that for almost every issue the world is divided into thirds.  In the business world if you are introducing a revolutionary new product, the company will probably divide their prospect base into:


Early Innovators
Late Adapters
Laggards


The first third should be their target group as they will warmly embrace new technology.  The second group will be open to change once they see the success the product has with the early innovators.  And the bottom third like me are probably screaming "You will have to rip my flip phone from my cold dead hands".  Needless to say, if the marketing staff targets this bottom third for their product roll out, they will fail.  

As to the issue we are taking about above, I think the people are once again divided into thirds.  You have the conservatives on one end and the liberals on the other.  And then you have a third group in the middle who are "fence sitters", "middle of the roaders", "whichever way the wind blows" or what ever label you want to give them.  I think a lot of the people you are referring to are in this middle third.  And regardless of what they call themselves on any given day, they are probably not strongly committed to that ideological position.

And that is a group well worth investing you time and energy on, they are convertible.  The bottom third like Jackoff Jones will never change, they are too evil or too stupid or both.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Clicker on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:48 am

Jammer wrote:

As usual, I have got an opinion - so here goes with what I am thinking.

I believe that for almost every issue the world is divided into thirds.  In the business world if you are introducing a revolutionary new product, the company will probably divide their prospect base into:


Early Innovators
Late Adapters
Laggards


The first third should be their target group as they will warmly embrace new technology.  The second group will be open to change once they see the success the product has with the early innovators.  And the bottom third like me are probably screaming "You will have to rip my flip phone from my cold dead hands".  Needless to say, if the marketing staff targets this bottom third for their product roll out, they will fail.  

As to the issue we are taking about above, I think the people are once again divided into thirds.  You have the conservatives on one end and the liberals on the other.  And then you have a third group in the middle who are "fence sitters", "middle of the roaders", "whichever way the wind blows" or what ever label you want to give them.  I think a lot of the people you are referring to are in this middle third.  And regardless of what they call themselves on any given day, they are probably not strongly committed to that ideological position.

And that is a group well worth investing you time and energy on, they are convertible.  The bottom third like Jackoff Jones will never change, they are too evil or too stupid or both.

You are correct about the marketing analogy. To add, the flip phone analogy is good but there is a time when marketing forces them into the trash by changing support, (won't fix them anymore) and flexibility of use by having the software unsupported and newer devices as ancillaries unable to work with them. I'm still running Vista on my laptop and have found some of the programs I use no longer supported on that platform. Many of the middle roaders are now registered as independents and are a difficult group to appeal to in a disingenuous way. You don't know what they want to hear so you can't buy them with BS. A couple of our old Dems here have re-registered as Indies.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:

As usual, I have got an opinion - so here goes with what I am thinking.

I believe that for almost every issue the world is divided into thirds.  In the business world if you are introducing a revolutionary new product, the company will probably divide their prospect base into:


Early Innovators
Late Adapters
Laggards


The first third should be their target group as they will warmly embrace new technology.  The second group will be open to change once they see the success the product has with the early innovators.  And the bottom third like me are probably screaming "You will have to rip my flip phone from my cold dead hands".  Needless to say, if the marketing staff targets this bottom third for their product roll out, they will fail.  

As to the issue we are taking about above, I think the people are once again divided into thirds.  You have the conservatives on one end and the liberals on the other.  And then you have a third group in the middle who are "fence sitters", "middle of the roaders", "whichever way the wind blows" or what ever label you want to give them.  I think a lot of the people you are referring to are in this middle third.  And regardless of what they call themselves on any given day, they are probably not strongly committed to that ideological position.

And that is a group well worth investing you time and energy on, they are convertible.  The bottom third like Jackoff Jones will never change, they are too evil or too stupid or both.

You are correct about the marketing analogy. To add, the flip phone analogy is good but there is a time when marketing forces them into the trash by changing support, (won't fix them anymore) and flexibility of use by having the software unsupported and newer devices as ancillaries unable to work with them. I'm still running Vista on my laptop and have found some of the programs I use no longer supported on that platform. Many of the middle roaders are now registered as independents and are a difficult group to appeal to in a disingenuous way.  You don't know what they want to hear so you can't buy them with BS.  A couple of our old Dems here have re-registered as Indies.

What you say above that I have highlighted in red font, is absolutely what will happen if we allow the liberals to take over.  I don't call these assholes REPRESSIVE LIBERALS for no reason.  And when they get to that point, they will be proudly proclaiming this country is a communist country just like Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea.

In their system of government, if they win we are dead.  In our system of government, they will have the freedom and rights to believe what they want.  So that means that is when conservatives have to work twice as hard.  Just because they have the right to preach of their evil ways, we have the right to shine the light on these assholes for what they are.  So when we see them go and hide under their rocks like Jackoff Jones and the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street and are afraid to say anything because the vast majority of the people know they are PURE EVIL, we will know that we have done our job.  However, when you see them openly and proudly preaching their EVIL, you will know that we have not been successful.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Hey clicker, I have got a theory that I would like to run past you to see what you think.  I like to do it with a little back and forth starting with a question for you.  What do you think motivates liberals to be an activist in spreading their evil agenda?  I mean for the typical or average "useful idiot" on the street corner.  People like the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street or one of the low-lifes that used to show up around here.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Clicker on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Jammer wrote:Hey clicker, I have got a theory that I would like to run past you to see what you think.  I like to do it with a little back and forth starting with a question for you.  What do you think motivates liberals to be an activist in spreading their evil agenda?  I mean for the typical or average "useful idiot" on the street corner.  People like the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street or one of the low-lifes that used to show up around here.

In early life we are influenced by those around us and those who teach us. Much of this "learning" is rote. After a certain age or epiphany the fact that we have been misguided becomes evident and we change polarities. Those who don't are hard core socialists who hide under the guise of progressives and liberals. There is, IMO, a difference in the way our brains are wired and those who persist in being liberal are at this point incorrigible. There has emerged, IMO, a third group, those who have an incredibly short attention span and simply run on how they "feel". These are the people that street reporters are constantly using as comedic clips because they have no idea what is actually going on only what they think is going on.
What motivate the activists? These are mostly a loose coalition of Commies, anarchists and socialists who really don't agree with either political party but support the Liberals in politics because they tend to allow them to get away with their destructive actions. It seems we see a backlash of this type after every 2 term liberal leaves office.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:Hey clicker, I have got a theory that I would like to run past you to see what you think.  I like to do it with a little back and forth starting with a question for you.  What do you think motivates liberals to be an activist in spreading their evil agenda?  I mean for the typical or average "useful idiot" on the street corner.  People like the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street or one of the low-lifes that used to show up around here.

In early life we are influenced by those around us and those who teach us. Much of this "learning" is rote. After a certain age or epiphany the fact that we have been misguided becomes evident and we change polarities.  Those who don't are hard core socialists who hide under the guise of progressives and liberals. There is, IMO, a difference in the way our brains are wired and those who persist in being liberal are at this point incorrigible.  There has emerged, IMO, a third group, those who have an incredibly short attention span and simply run on how they "feel". These are the people that street reporters are constantly using as comedic clips because they have no idea what is actually going on only what they think is going on.
What motivate the activists? These are mostly a loose coalition of Commies, anarchists and socialists who really don't agree with either political party but support the Liberals in politics because they tend to allow them to get away with their destructive actions.  It seems we see a backlash of this type after every 2 term liberal leaves office.

I'm going to highlight two parts of your reply above.  On the part about the activists, I tend to think these people who you are referring to are an extremely small percentage of the liberal wingnuts.  Many of these fit the category you mention and I think their biggest motivation is the George Soros check they get for protesting and rioting.  However, I wasn't really thinking about these criminals.  Perhaps my use of the terminology of activists was not the best.

Here is what I was getting at:  First, most of the useful idiots (probably a more appropriate term) are motivated to maintain all of their government welfare.  However, there is in my opinion a second motivator in addition to their welfare check and that goes to your comment I highlighted in red font.  I think you are accurate.

In my opinion, conservatives are basically very analytical people who are concerned and maybe even obsessed with obtaining RESULTS.  On the other hand, liberals have virtually none of these characteristics.  Their brains are wired entirely different and most of them are what I would call touchy feely people.  As a result they not only think differently than we do, but the behave differently.

What are your thoughts on that?  If you want to take this discussion offline, send me a message and we can converse that way.  I see Jackoff Jones has returned.  I thought the snake was under his rock, but the piece of dogshit continues to linger around here.  I am not sure if I ever told you, but I really don't like that scumbag.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:14 pm

What is the differences between conservatives and liberals?  Well, when a conservative disagrees with a business or a company because of their actions in support of their ideological beliefs they merely “vote with their pocketbook”.  They show their disagreement and displeasure by not financially supporting that business or company.

However, when a liberal disagrees with a business or a company because of their actions in support of their ideological beliefs they THREATEN OR ACTUALLY COMMIT VIOLENCE.  That is a crime and these liberals should be hunted down and either sent to prison or deported.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/10/14/arizona-restaurant-closes-following-backlash-from-its-pro-trump-facebook-post.html



LIBERALS ARE PURE EVIL
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:34 am

Here is one of socialist Jackoff Jones' heroes:


avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:39 am

And just so we all know what COMMIE Jackoff Jones believes in, here is a quote from one of his greatest heroes:


Joseph Stalin wrote: The devil is on my side because everyone knows that the devil is a communist and God no doubt, is a good conservative.  
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Clicker on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:06 pm

Jammer wrote:
Here is one of socialist Jackoff Jones' heroes:



They used the socialist term to describe themselves just as the "progressives" use Progressive to describe themselves today. The Nazis were not at all socialist and the progressives are socialist/communists at best in their desire to dominate the US.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1220
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Here is one of socialist Jackoff Jones' heroes:



They used the socialist term to describe themselves just as the "progressives" use Progressive to describe themselves today.  The Nazis were not at all socialist and the progressives are socialist/communists at best in their desire to dominate the US.  

But I would submit that if you were to study the words and actions of both Joseph Stalin and Joseph Goebels, you would come to the conclusion that their ideology was almost totally in sync with what Jackoff Jones advocates for on a daily basis.

And speaking of a daily basis, did you notice Jackoff Jones' presence on the forum on Friday, A WORK DAY.  Supposedly this cretin has a family and is of working age, but he spent the ENTIRE DAY on here advocating for SOCIALISM.  Just how much does George Soros pay this cretin?
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Here is one of socialist Jackoff Jones' heroes:



They used the socialist term to describe themselves just as the "progressives" use Progressive to describe themselves today.  The Nazis were not at all socialist and the progressives are socialist/communists at best in their desire to dominate the US.  

Exactly. Socialism is a term that has been thrown around by many over the years to gain favor of the voters. The reality was that what they were pushing was something quite different. Hitler was a fascist. Not a socialist. He pushed racism and a strong central government that was backed by wealthy business interests. Just like the torch carrying Nazi's of today. Communist Russia was/is the same. Minus the blatant racism. This is why Comrade Drumpf finds it so appealing.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Here is one of socialist Jackoff Jones' heroes:



They used the socialist term to describe themselves just as the "progressives" use Progressive to describe themselves today.  The Nazis were not at all socialist and the progressives are socialist/communists at best in their desire to dominate the US.  

Exactly. Socialism is a term that has been thrown around by many over the years to gain favor of the voters. The reality was that what they were pushing was something quite different. Hitler was a fascist. Not a socialist. He pushed racism and a strong central government that was backed by wealthy business interests. Just like the torch carrying Nazi's of today. Communist Russia was/is the same. Minus the blatant racism. This is why Comrade Drumpf finds it so appealing.

I see you are unintelligent in history also. People didn't vote for Hitler because he was a fascist...not even stupid liberals are that dumb. He sold Socialism which transformed into Fascism which is perfectly normal chain of events. Of course he could have evolved into Communism also which is also common. What isn't common and never has been is a purely Socialistic form of government that has worked to any degree.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Here is one of socialist Jackoff Jones' heroes:



They used the socialist term to describe themselves just as the "progressives" use Progressive to describe themselves today.  The Nazis were not at all socialist and the progressives are socialist/communists at best in their desire to dominate the US.  

Exactly. Socialism is a term that has been thrown around by many over the years to gain favor of the voters. The reality was that what they were pushing was something quite different. Hitler was a fascist. Not a socialist. He pushed racism and a strong central government that was backed by wealthy business interests. Just like the torch carrying Nazi's of today. Communist Russia was/is the same. Minus the blatant racism. This is why Comrade Drumpf finds it so appealing.

I see you are unintelligent in history also. People didn't vote for Hitler because he was a fascist...not even stupid liberals are that dumb. He sold Socialism which transformed into Fascism which is perfectly normal chain of events. Of course he could have evolved into Communism also which is also common. What isn't common and never has been is a purely Socialistic form of government that has worked to any degree.

Give me an example of a purely socialistic government.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Skeptical on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: Socialism is a term that has been thrown around by many over the years to gain favor of the voters.  

Can't say I disagree with that statement.

However the difference is now there are those whose idea of socialism to have a strong central government take from those who did and give to those who didn't, but want what those who did earned!

They cannot or will not accept the truism that each individual is not unlike a body of water, each will seek its own level.

FWIW, I have been to a all but one high school class reunions over the years, and I am no spring chicken (at least one here can attest to that) and have yet to see any jealousy at these gatherings and it is apparent all levels of the economic stratum are represented.  Our HS class has a good number of rich people and well educated and renown folks.  But, face it, those who obtained riches or fame willingly sacrificed for it by working, studying or whatever.  We all embrace each other and celebrate each others success or satisfaction of their place in life.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2872
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Here is one of socialist Jackoff Jones' heroes:



They used the socialist term to describe themselves just as the "progressives" use Progressive to describe themselves today.  The Nazis were not at all socialist and the progressives are socialist/communists at best in their desire to dominate the US.  

Exactly. Socialism is a term that has been thrown around by many over the years to gain favor of the voters. The reality was that what they were pushing was something quite different. Hitler was a fascist. Not a socialist. He pushed racism and a strong central government that was backed by wealthy business interests. Just like the torch carrying Nazi's of today. Communist Russia was/is the same. Minus the blatant racism. This is why Comrade Drumpf finds it so appealing.

I see you are unintelligent in history also. People didn't vote for Hitler because he was a fascist...not even stupid liberals are that dumb. He sold Socialism which transformed into Fascism which is perfectly normal chain of events. Of course he could have evolved into Communism also which is also common. What isn't common and never has been is a purely Socialistic form of government that has worked to any degree.

Spot on as usual.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Socialism is a term that has been thrown around by many over the years to gain favor of the voters.  

Can't say I disagree with that statement.

I will.  I would love to know who throws the term socialism around to gain votes.  Please tell me.

In the early days when the Intercollegiate Socialist Society was born on our college campuses, they proudly used the term socialist to describe themselves and yes used it to gain popularity and votes.  However, that was short lived once Americans saw the true face of socialism in the USSR.  At that point, they went thru a series of name changes to hide their true identities because Americans knew the evil they were.

For decades these assholes went by various names up until their latest iteration of PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL OR PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT.  Those are still the preferred names, but now we have cretins like Bernie Sanders coming out and openly calling himself a socialist and hopes it gains him votes and it will with the younger generation.  After decades of PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL indoctrination in our liberal educational system, way too many kids think socialism is good.

Now what is true is that these assholes have tried to gain votes using the false promises of what socialism could give them.  Although they have rarely used the socialist term.  They have used words like the rich paying their fair share, equality, wealth redistribution, social justice, diversity and a number of other terms.  

So, I disagree that people have used the term socialist for years to gain votes.  Responsible patriotic Americans have used the terminology for years to help alert Americans to what these evil assholes are doing, and finally we are gaining ground.  
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:15 pm


I think conservatives should be using forums like this and every other means possible to educate people on the evils of socialism and the evil assholes like Jackoff Jones who are peddling this evil.  That is what we should be talking about, but we rarely do.  And why is that?  For the most part, it is because we let assholes like Jackoff Jones control the narrative.

Don't believe me, take a look at his sick thread on "Random questions for conservatives".  Just what is that all about?  Well besides the obvious part about trying to constantly demean and demonize conservatives, he is trying to CONTROL THE NARRATIVE.  If you have been paying attention, he reverts to using that thread whenever the conversation on some other issue becomes too difficult for him to deal with.  And all too often, that happens when the term socialism or socialist gets tossed in his face.  He has a difficult time defending his beloved ideology.

The only thing he hates worse is to be called a communist or commie.  He always deflects when that happens and he heads to his sick thread and posts something and the conservatives all pile in.  We should ignore the asshole's deflection and stick the term socialist so far up his evil ass that it comes out his nose.


HE IS ONE EVIL PIECE OF DOGSHIT
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Skeptical on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Jammer wrote: I will.  I would love to know who throws the term socialism around to gain votes.  Please tell me.

Now what is true is that these assholes have tried to gain votes using the false promises of what socialism could give them.  Although they have rarely used the socialist term.  They have used words like the rich paying their fair share, equality, wealth redistribution, social justice, diversity and a number of other terms.  

 

Again I must concede that I stand corrected ..

I was thinking of Bernie Sanders publicly declaring to be a Socialist and hoping to get votes from that segment of society who craves equal things for unequal effort.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2872
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 am

The problem with Socialism is you eventually run out of other people's money...
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:40 am

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote: I will.  I would love to know who throws the term socialism around to gain votes.  Please tell me.

Now what is true is that these assholes have tried to gain votes using the false promises of what socialism could give them.  Although they have rarely used the socialist term.  They have used words like the rich paying their fair share, equality, wealth redistribution, social justice, diversity and a number of other terms.  

 

Again I must concede that I stand corrected ..

I was thinking of Bernie Sanders publicly declaring to be a Socialist and hoping to get votes from that segment of society who craves equal things for unequal effort.

No need for that old buddy - what all of us conservatives should concede is that we have let these assholes off the hook way too easy way too many times.  We need to label these evil cretins for who they are.

So COMMUNIST JONES, YOU are the one that made the stupid ass statement above why don't you back it up with some facts you COMMIE BASTARD? Or was this just another one of your COMMIE PROPAGANDA lies?
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:24 am


COMMIE JONES WAS BACK ON THIS THREAD
BUT STILL NO ANSWERS FROM THE LYING
SACK OF DOGSHIT - IT IS HARD TO DEFEND LIES
EVEN IF HE HAS ACCESS TO THE SOROS WEBSITE
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 pm

CONSERVATIVES deal with FACTS, data, graphs, tends and HONEST communication.

LIBERALS deal with distortion, misrepresentation, outright lies, FAKE NEWS and deceitful communication.


Take COMMUNIST Jackoff Jones as an example.  NOTHING this evil cretin says is accurate.  Everything that he communicates has some degree of deceit in it.  It is pathetic that we allow these cretins to live in good American neighborhoods.  

And as pathetic as this situation is, there is a sliver of humor in it.  Consider that the highly biased George Soros funded so-called fact checking organizations are not only misrepresenting what they put out, but they are now openly having FAKE NEWS sites advertise on their websites.  It connects everything in a neat little circle for useful idiots like Jackoff Jones.


http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/19/fake-news-ads-are-reportedly-popping-up-on-fact-checking-websites.html


Think about what you would experience if you were a fly on Jackoff Jones’ wall.  He gets his lazy parasitic ass out of bed in the morning ready to do another day of spreading COMMUNIST propaganda on whatever forum that will allow him to spew his lies and hate.  He immediately logs on to his employer’s (George Soros) website to get his daily dose of socialist talking points for the day and he goes to work.

When he encounters any push-back on anything he has posted, he goes to his far left wing extremist fact checking organizations to get deceitful rebuttal information to copy and paste.  While he is there he sees the advertisement for these FAKE NEWS sites that he will visit and find all kinds of FAKE NEWS to get his transgender hormones in a frenzy.  At that point, Jackoff Jones has gone full circle dealing with liberal lies.  Think of it as sort of a liberal CIRCLE JERK for perverts.


I WILL LEAVE THE REST OF THE STORY TO YOUR IMAGINATION
THEY DON’T CALL HIM JACKOFF JONES FOR NO REASON
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:38 am

Conservatives actually have principles they follow and UNDERSTAND them.

Liberals are CLUELESS and only believe what their socialist leaders, teachers and media TELL THEM.



avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum