Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Airline Crash

4 posters

Go down

German Airline Crash Empty Re: German Airline Crash

Post  Rusty Houser Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:52 am

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:06 pm

Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:49 pm

You mean like daily krok of shitte, or alterednet, or mediadoesntmatter?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:08 am

Come on, cut cheney some slack. His second link shows that his first link is full of manure, nothing more than an unsubstantiated fear mongering conspiracy theory with no basis in reality. His second link says his first link is "likely wrong" and contains "no facts".

So lets give cheney some credit. Obviously he posted the second link to show how batshit crazy the idiots in the first link are. Posting both links shows his dedication to fair and balanced reporting. Surely he isn't enough of a dumbass to post that second link without reading it, thinking it supports that batshit crazy idea in the first link.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 am

Paquette wrote:

Come on, cut cheney some slack. His second link shows that his first link is full of manure, nothing more than an unsubstantiated fear mongering conspiracy theory with no basis in reality. His second link says his first link is "likely wrong" and contains "no facts".

So lets give cheney some credit. Obviously he posted the second link to show how batshit crazy the idiots in the first link are. Posting both links shows his dedication to fair and balanced reporting. Surely he isn't enough of a dumbass to post that second link without reading it, thinking it supports that batshit crazy idea in the first link.

Your post reminds me of a Moslim terrorist supporting group which consistently denies, like Baghdad Bob, that the real truth is just a lie.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:44 am

Paquette wrote:

That is fair, and I didn't read that far into the second link after reading the first one I dismissed the second one as agreement. I was mistaken to jump to the conclusion that he'd correct himself with the second article. My apologies Darth.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Paquette wrote:

That is fair, and I didn't read that far into the second link after reading the first one I dismissed the second one as agreement. I was mistaken to jump to the conclusion that he'd correct himself with the second article. My apologies Darth.

Thank you. I think it's important to give cheney credit for going to that much effort to annihilate the batshit crazy conspiracy theories that infest the lunatic fringe. He deserves a pat on the back for showing us all just how freaking stupid those loons are.

Attaboy Darth!

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down