Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal

+3
Caitlyn Piltover
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal Empty Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:30 pm

After the title of the thread the only thing left to be said is move over Neville, John Kerry and Barack HUSSEIN Obama have given new meaning to appeasement.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal Empty Re: Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Quote of the day goes to Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.): “Neville Chamberlain got a better deal from Adolf Hitler" affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal Empty Re: Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal

Post  Alleycat Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:35 am

What Liberals fail to comprehend is that they will get their asses bombed same as everyone else. The Manchild cannot protect them.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Can you tell me when North Korea bombed someone with a nuclear weapon please?

I seem to have missed that event.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Can you tell me when North Korea bombed someone with a nuclear weapon please?

I seem to have missed that event.

*whispers* ahem. the thread is about Iran.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Bear with me here, this does have a point when did North Korea attack someone with a nuclear weapon?
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Bear with me here, this does have a point when did North Korea attack someone with a nuclear weapon?

Your story ... when did North Korea attack someone with a nuclear weapon.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Yes that is what I asked.

When did they attack someone with a nuclear weapon?
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Yes that is what I asked.

When did they attack someone with a nuclear weapon?

I must be missing something here. What does NK have to do with a deal made with Iran?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:01 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
I must be missing something here.  What does NK have to do with a deal made with Iran?
The are viewed as very similar, both radical and crazy, yet NK has a nuclear weapon and Iran does not.

Why would it mean Iran would use one when NK as not?

Also why are we trying to stop people from getting alternative power means?
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
I must be missing something here.  What does NK have to do with a deal made with Iran?
The are viewed as very similar, both radical and crazy, yet NK has a nuclear weapon and Iran does not.

You can't be serious in that logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:18 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

You can't be serious in that logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the strawman building liberal logic that allows them to dodge and weave from anything that doesn't fit their sick ideology. Same way that lying half black POS got elected by a bunch of overly medicated snowflakes.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

1) With Iran sitting on one of the largest pools of oil in the world, they have more than enough oil and natural gas to fuel generators.

2) The Iranian nuclear program and clandestine enrichment program has already destabilized the Mideast. If When Iran develops a bomb, it will touch off a nuclear arms race in the Mideast with Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey all seeking weapons.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
1) With Iran sitting on one of the largest pools of oil in the world, they have more than enough oil and natural gas to fuel generators.
You are right, but nuclear is a better and more viable alternative to oil and natural gas. It also would allow Iran to export both and make more money (IE prosperous) for everyone in the region with such large supplies available.

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
2) The Iranian nuclear program and clandestine enrichment program has already destabilized the Mideast. If When Iran develops a bomb, it will touch off a nuclear arms race in the Mideast with Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey all seeking weapons.
There is no evidence to support your straw man.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
You are right, but nuclear is a better and more viable alternative to oil and natural gas. It also would allow Iran to export both and make more money (IE prosperous) for everyone in the region with such large supplies available.

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Ummmmmm,

Since Nuke is so good, why aren't your liberal EPA brethren allowing any plants to be built? Oh I know, they want to invest in stupid scams like Solyndra and the like.

Are you prepared to give up 'oil' and 'coal' to make electricity and other types of energy?

Take a stand tree hugger!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

This reeks of lying scumbag liberalism. I hope when the bomb goes off, you and your liberal comrades are within range.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:35 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

This reeks of lying scumbag liberalism. I hope when the bomb goes off, you and your liberal comrades are within range.

Here is my logic if I were ISIS:

FIrst of all since Obama is "giving us permission" to go nuke, my tarket would be someplace highly populatied to get maximum effect.  And since I wouldn't want retaliation I would hit liberal hot spots, such as NYC or SanFran.

Knowing that liberals would spend days, weeks, and years wondering why I hate the US, I could strike and not be molested in the least.  

Then, once they decide that the best way to stop my attacks would be to offer me a job in the White House, I would say, 'sure, I will take that job'.  Then I could plan my next strike.  Maybe Madison WI, another hotbed of liberalism and pussification.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:07 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
You have no evidence that a country would use a nuclear bomb in modern times.

This is part of the problem that has continued since the 60s.

I hate to break it to you but the Cold War was completely faked.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

DAYUM woman, you are completely braindead and clueless.

WHF are you coming up with these crazy statements??????? Morons-r-us????????????
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Next thing she will be telling us is the Holocaust never happened.

Iran agrees to preliminary nuclear deal 12810
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:43 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

WHF are you coming up with these crazy statements???????  Morons-r-us????????????

No I'm not, feel free to read up on how much of it was a complete joke.

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb285/index.htm
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

WHF are you coming up with these crazy statements???????  Morons-r-us????????????

Hindsight anyone?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Hindsight anyone?
There was plenty of information available to those who needed it to not cause the panic they did. They just didn't care and wanted more.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Hindsight anyone?
There was plenty of information available to those who needed it to not cause the panic they did. They just didn't care and wanted more.

Provide a link to an article from June 1965 saying the Cold War was completely faked.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Nuclear Vault? Is that anything like the Fortress of Solitude? Suspect Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next