Duggar parents

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Skeptical on Fri May 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Yet another example of a same sex pedophile right in our own little city. I wonder what malady affected their brains to make them do this...will await liberal outrage.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/ex-sioux-falls-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-girl/article_a3f2210f-f072-55dd-a141-518291914c13.html

Really old news (as well as being off-topic).


Ex-teacher gets 15 years for relationship with student; victim speaks

Mark Walker, mwalker@argusleader.com 3:36 p.m. CDT May 22, 2015

Tonya Marie Drueppel, 33, maintained relationship with the young girl from September 2012 through January 2014

Yup, old news !!

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/crime/2015/05/22/former-teacher-sentenced-sex-female-student/27774449/

Ill take my chances the above link being off topic.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2654
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Just Braying It on Fri May 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Why wouldn't this fit in the National News thread? Oh I see it's Liberal posting. Never mind, my bad.

When people consider parents covering up their son's repeated molestations of their own daughters more news than bizarre, this world is in trouble.


Last edited by Liberal on Fri May 22, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Just Braying It on Fri May 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Yet another example of a same sex pedophile right in our own little city. I wonder what malady affected their brains to make them do this...will await liberal outrage.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/ex-sioux-falls-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-girl/article_a3f2210f-f072-55dd-a141-518291914c13.html

Yet you express no outrage over parents covering up their son's numerous molestations of their own daughters?

What an odd world we live in.

By the way, that teacher deserved more than 15 years.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri May 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Why wouldn't this fit in the National News thread? Oh I see it's Liberal posting. Never mind, my bad.

When people consider parents covering up their son's repeated molestations of their own daughters more news than bizarre, this world is in trouble.

Hell, Hollywood still worships Woody Allen, oops forgot...that doesn't bother you.

I guess I never read what this person did with his younger sisters, have you? Why are you liberals always peering into other people's bedrooms? I thought we weren't supposed to judge deviant activities anymore. Damn it is hard trying to figure out what you 2% want us to do.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 7:33 am

And here we are two pages later and not only are people refusing to condemn a child rapist, some are actually trying to defend this scumbag.

Yet I can't help but believe that the reaction would be wildly different if this child rapist held a different political affiliation. Partisan based moral relativity at it's finest.




Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 7:47 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I'm just saying because an extremely high amount of professed homosexuals are also pedophiles. I believe the same brain abnormality causes both but will let science speak for itself. I suppose you don't like to discuss that fact.

It took a long time but I finally found the US Journal of Abnormal Psychology study you're referring to.

I wouldn't put too much faith into this study. While it does seem to confirm observational and antidote evidence as well as other studies that have come to the same conclusion, it's small sample size makes it less than conclusive.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Jammer on Sat May 23, 2015 7:57 am

Matthew Makela wrote:And here we are two pages later and not only are people refusing to condemn a child rapist, some are actually trying to defend this scumbag.

Yet I can't help but believe that the reaction would be wildly different if this child rapist held a different political affiliation. Partisan based moral relativity at it's finest.





You stupid fcuking moron.  I did not see anyone trying to defend this person nor condone his actions.   You on the other hand are an obtuse moron who seems to be obsessed with a single issue that you think warrants the attention of the world.

As for the degree of attention based upon party affiliation, you dumbass dipshit, the person posting this thread is a complete political hack and began the thread simply because it concerned a person of the “other” party.  You jackasses are beyond belief.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 8:19 am

Jammer wrote:You stupid fcuking moron.  I did not see anyone trying to defend this person nor condone his actions.   You on the other hand are an obtuse moron who seems to be obsessed with a single issue that you think warrants the attention of the world.

As for the degree of attention based upon party affiliation, you dumbass dipshit, the person posting this thread is a complete political hack and began the thread simply because it concerned a person of the “other” party.  You jackasses are beyond belief.

Once again, you might want to look back and see who brought up that "single issue". I'll give you a hint, it's that same guy who brings up that very same "single issue" in damned near every topic.

I will admit that most of the defense takes the form of distraction, the old "look over there" tactic attempting to divert attention away from an uncomfortable subject. That started in the second post and has continued throughout.

Why is it so hard for people to say that this crime was wrong?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Jammer on Sat May 23, 2015 9:14 am

Matthew Makela wrote:
Jammer wrote:You stupid fcuking moron.  I did not see anyone trying to defend this person nor condone his actions.   You on the other hand are an obtuse moron who seems to be obsessed with a single issue that you think warrants the attention of the world.

As for the degree of attention based upon party affiliation, you dumbass dipshit, the person posting this thread is a complete political hack and began the thread simply because it concerned a person of the “other” party.  You jackasses are beyond belief.

Once again, you might want to look back and see who brought up that "single issue". I'll give you a hint, it's that same guy who brings up that very same "single issue" in damned near every topic.

I will admit that most of the defense takes the form of distraction, the old "look over there" tactic attempting to divert attention away from an uncomfortable subject. That started in the second post and has continued throughout.

Why is it so hard for people to say that this crime was wrong?

Dumbass Liberal is the person who started this idiotic thread and YOU are the person obsessed with it.  So stop trying to deflect to something or someone else.

As for the crime that people should be outraged about, it is LIBERALISM.   Liberalism is the most heinous crime being perpetrated in this country and the criminals behind it should be brought to justice.  They are evil people.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 10:12 am

Jammer wrote:Dumbass Liberal is the person who started this idiotic thread and YOU are the person obsessed with it.  So stop trying to deflect to something or someone else.

I see, you're upset because someone brought up a topic that you're uncomfortable with. I can understand how this sends you flying into this obscenity filled rage, how could anyone dare go against your politically correct demands, your list of subjects approved for discussion, in a forum dedicated to freely speaking what's on your mind?

Jammer wrote:As for the crime that people should be outraged about, it is LIBERALISM.   Liberalism is the most heinous crime being perpetrated in this country and the criminals behind it should be brought to justice.  They are evil people.

You think that having a different political opinion is worse than raping children? That's an interesting set of moral priorities you've got there.

You're inching closer and closer to becoming a national headline. Unless of course you're nothing but a blustering blowhard that doesn't have the balls to follow through with his threats.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 23, 2015 10:42 am

Matthew Makela wrote:
Jammer wrote:Dumbass Liberal is the person who started this idiotic thread and YOU are the person obsessed with it.  So stop trying to deflect to something or someone else.

I see, you're upset because someone brought up a topic that you're uncomfortable with. I can understand how this sends you flying into this obscenity filled rage, how could anyone dare go against your politically correct demands, your list of subjects approved for discussion, in a forum dedicated to freely speaking what's on your mind?

Jammer wrote:As for the crime that people should be outraged about, it is LIBERALISM.   Liberalism is the most heinous crime being perpetrated in this country and the criminals behind it should be brought to justice.  They are evil people.

You think that having a different political opinion is worse than raping children? That's an interesting set of moral priorities you've got there.

You're inching closer and closer to becoming a national headline. Unless of course you're nothing but a blustering blowhard that doesn't have the balls to follow through with his threats.

Liberalism/Totalitarianism/Communism etc. (all same thing) has fostered more murder, rape, torture, and crimes against humanity than any other ideology. You are two f'n stupid to even realize the most basic of concepts regarding your beliefs involving total government control in the name of fairness. It is dumb-asses like yourself that cause more suffering among minorities and disadvantaged people than any other and you think you are helping them or at least that is what you profess. The total ignorance the progressives display and lack of any past historical genocides supported by your same beliefs is beyond stupid it's dangerous. Rant and rave about the Christian because it fits your agenda and deny and ignore every other thing going on in the World. Your type and like are so predictable it takes morons like yourself to buy into the bullshite you try to spread.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 10:48 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Liberalism/Totalitarianism/Communism etc. (all same thing) has fostered more murder, rape, torture, and crimes against humanity than any other ideology. You are two f'n stupid to even realize the most basic of concepts regarding your beliefs involving total government control in the name of fairness. It is dumb-asses like yourself that cause more suffering among minorities and disadvantaged people than any other and you think you are helping them or at least that is what you profess. The total ignorance the progressives display and lack of any past historical genocides supported by your same beliefs is beyond stupid it's dangerous. Rant and rave about the Christian because it fits your agenda and deny and ignore every other thing going on in the World. Your type and like are so predictable it takes morons like yourself to buy into the bullshite you try to spread.

You think that having a different political opinion is worse than raping children?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Jammer on Sat May 23, 2015 10:56 am

Matthew Makela wrote:
Jammer wrote:Dumbass Liberal is the person who started this idiotic thread and YOU are the person obsessed with it.  So stop trying to deflect to something or someone else.

I see, you're upset because someone brought up a topic that you're uncomfortable with. I can understand how this sends you flying into this obscenity filled rage, how could anyone dare go against your politically correct demands, your list of subjects approved for discussion, in a forum dedicated to freely speaking what's on your mind?

Jammer wrote:As for the crime that people should be outraged about, it is LIBERALISM.   Liberalism is the most heinous crime being perpetrated in this country and the criminals behind it should be brought to justice.  They are evil people.

You think that having a different political opinion is worse than raping children? That's an interesting set of moral priorities you've got there.

You're inching closer and closer to becoming a national headline. Unless of course you're nothing but a blustering blowhard that doesn't have the balls to follow through with his threats.

I made NO threats to anyone you jackoff.  But I will make a public promise to work tirelessly to defeat you communist loving progressive liberals at the ballot box.  

As for differing political opinions, when one of these opinions is your socialist drive to destroy our country and rob our children and grandchildren of their freedom, I will fight you assholes every day of the week.

You cretins are pure evil scum trying to pretend to be human beings.  However, no amount of bullshit can hide the evil that emanates from you and your slimy comrades.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 23, 2015 10:58 am

Matthew Makela wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Liberalism/Totalitarianism/Communism etc. (all same thing) has fostered more murder, rape, torture, and crimes against humanity than any other ideology. You are two f'n stupid to even realize the most basic of concepts regarding your beliefs involving total government control in the name of fairness. It is dumb-asses like yourself that cause more suffering among minorities and disadvantaged people than any other and you think you are helping them or at least that is what you profess. The total ignorance the progressives display and lack of any past historical genocides supported by your same beliefs is beyond stupid it's dangerous. Rant and rave about the Christian because it fits your agenda and deny and ignore every other thing going on in the World. Your type and like are so predictable it takes morons like yourself to buy into the bullshite you try to spread.

You think that having a different political opinion is worse than raping children?

Mike Huckabee Quote on the issue:

Janet and I want to affirm our support for the Duggar family. Josh’s actions when he was an underage teen are as he described them himself, ‘inexcusable,’ but that doesn’t mean ‘unforgivable.’ He and his family dealt with it and were honest and open about it with the victims and the authorities. No purpose whatsoever is served by those who are now trying to discredit Josh or his family by sensationalizing the story. Good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things. The reason that the law protects disclosure of many actions on the part of a minor is that the society has traditionally understood something that today’s blood-thirsty media does not understand—that being a minor means that one’s judgement is not mature. No one needs to defend Josh’s actions as a teenager, but the fact that he confessed his sins to those he harmed, sought help, and has gone forward to live a responsible and circumspect life as an adult is testament to his family’s authenticity and humility. Those who have enjoyed revealing this long ago sins in order to discredit the Duggar family have actually revealed their own insensitive bloodthirst, for there was no consideration of the fact that the victims wanted this to be left in the past and ultimately a judge had the information on file destroyed—not to protect Josh, but the innocent victims. Janet and I love Jim Bob and Michelle and their entire family. They are no more perfect a family than any family, but their Christian witness is not marred in our eyes because following Christ is not a declaration of our perfection, but of HIS perfection. It is precisely because we are all sinners that we need His grace and His forgiveness. We have been blessed to receive God’s love and we would do no less than to extend our love and support for our friends. In fact, it is such times as this, when real friends show up and stand up. Today, Janet and I want to show up and stand up for our friends. Let others run from them. We will run to them with our support.

I am not sure where you came up with "rape"...probably wishing too hard.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 11:56 am

Jammer wrote:I made NO threats to anyone you jackoff.

You said "the criminals behind it should be brought to justice". Since having a different political view is not against the law in the US, who is going to dispense the "justice" for the "crime" of not agreeing with you?

Or was that just the empty bluster of a drama queen who has no real argument other than jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth, spewing obscenities and screaming "evil"?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Mike Huckabee Quote on the issue:

Janet and I want to affirm our support for the Duggar family. Josh’s actions when he was an underage teen are as he described them himself, ‘inexcusable,’ but that doesn’t mean ‘unforgivable.’ He and his family dealt with it and were honest and open about it with the victims and the authorities. No purpose whatsoever is served by those who are now trying to discredit Josh or his family by sensationalizing the story. Good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things. The reason that the law protects disclosure of many actions on the part of a minor is that the society has traditionally understood something that today’s blood-thirsty media does not understand—that being a minor means that one’s judgement is not mature. No one needs to defend Josh’s actions as a teenager, but the fact that he confessed his sins to those he harmed, sought help, and has gone forward to live a responsible and circumspect life as an adult is testament to his family’s authenticity and humility. Those who have enjoyed revealing this long ago sins in order to discredit the Duggar family have actually revealed their own insensitive bloodthirst, for there was no consideration of the fact that the victims wanted this to be left in the past and ultimately a judge had the information on file destroyed—not to protect Josh, but the innocent victims. Janet and I love Jim Bob and Michelle and their entire family. They are no more perfect a family than any family, but their Christian witness is not marred in our eyes because following Christ is not a declaration of our perfection, but of HIS perfection. It is precisely because we are all sinners that we need His grace and His forgiveness. We have been blessed to receive God’s love and we would do no less than to extend our love and support for our friends. In fact, it is such times as this, when real friends show up and stand up. Today, Janet and I want to show up and stand up for our friends. Let others run from them. We will run to them with our support.

I am not sure where you came up with "rape"...probably wishing too hard.

You'll notice that Huckabee at least condemned his acts as "inexcusable" while not a one of you has come even close to condemning this crime.

What is your definition of rape?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Mike Huckabee Quote on the issue:

Reactions to Huckabee's quote on the issue:

https://www.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/posts/10152994543137869

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Jammer on Sat May 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Matthew Makela wrote:
Jammer wrote:I made NO threats to anyone you jackoff.

You said "the criminals behind it should be brought to justice". Since having a different political view is not against the law in the US, who is going to dispense the "justice" for the "crime" of not agreeing with you?

Or was that just the empty bluster of a drama queen who has no real argument other than jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth, spewing obscenities and screaming "evil"?

First of all you moron, I have said multiple times that any of those references refer to removal of every progressive socialist from elected office via the ballot box.  You are simply the stupidest liberal I have ever seen to not understand that very straightforward concept.

Second, there were no laws in Germany when the National Socialist Party fundamentally transformed Germany.  However, you may wish to review history to see how those socialists were dealt with later on.  I pray that the same type of justice may await you progressive socialists who are trying to do the same thing to our country.

You are scum.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat May 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Jammer wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:
Jammer wrote:I made NO threats to anyone you jackoff.

You said "the criminals behind it should be brought to justice". Since having a different political view is not against the law in the US, who is going to dispense the "justice" for the "crime" of not agreeing with you?

Or was that just the empty bluster of a drama queen who has no real argument other than jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth, spewing obscenities and screaming "evil"?

First of all you moron, I have said multiple times that any of those references refer to removal of every progressive socialist from elected office via the ballot box.  You are simply the stupidest liberal I have ever seen to not understand that very straightforward concept.

Second, there were no laws in Germany when the National Socialist Party fundamentally transformed Germany.  However, you may wish to review history to see how those socialists were dealt with later on.  I pray that the same type of justice may await you progressive socialists who are trying to do the same thing to our country.

You are scum.

So it's just the empty bluster of a drama queen who has no real argument other than jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth, spewing obscenities and screaming "evil"?

Considering that you think anyone to the left of John Birch, anyone who doesn't agree with you 100%, even a huge part of the republican party is part of that evil cabal, do you think you have enough votes to rid this country of the dangers of differing opinions?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Matthew Makela wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Mike Huckabee Quote on the issue:

Janet and I want to affirm our support for the Duggar family. Josh’s actions when he was an underage teen are as he described them himself, ‘inexcusable,’ but that doesn’t mean ‘unforgivable.’ He and his family dealt with it and were honest and open about it with the victims and the authorities. No purpose whatsoever is served by those who are now trying to discredit Josh or his family by sensationalizing the story. Good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things. The reason that the law protects disclosure of many actions on the part of a minor is that the society has traditionally understood something that today’s blood-thirsty media does not understand—that being a minor means that one’s judgement is not mature. No one needs to defend Josh’s actions as a teenager, but the fact that he confessed his sins to those he harmed, sought help, and has gone forward to live a responsible and circumspect life as an adult is testament to his family’s authenticity and humility. Those who have enjoyed revealing this long ago sins in order to discredit the Duggar family have actually revealed their own insensitive bloodthirst, for there was no consideration of the fact that the victims wanted this to be left in the past and ultimately a judge had the information on file destroyed—not to protect Josh, but the innocent victims. Janet and I love Jim Bob and Michelle and their entire family. They are no more perfect a family than any family, but their Christian witness is not marred in our eyes because following Christ is not a declaration of our perfection, but of HIS perfection. It is precisely because we are all sinners that we need His grace and His forgiveness. We have been blessed to receive God’s love and we would do no less than to extend our love and support for our friends. In fact, it is such times as this, when real friends show up and stand up. Today, Janet and I want to show up and stand up for our friends. Let others run from them. We will run to them with our support.

I am not sure where you came up with "rape"...probably wishing too hard.

You'll notice that Huckabee at least condemned his acts as "inexcusable" while not a one of you has come even close to condemning this crime.

What is your definition of rape?

Straight or gay?

It's kind of weird and I can't remember the outrage of the multiple women who came forward with their stories of Bill Clinton raping them. Maybe you didn't consider that rape but just wondering.

Josh Duggar was an underage teen and by all accounts his crime consisted of touching sleeping females. I never saw where there was any indication there was "penetration" but touching. In fact, law enforcement was notified and no arrests were issued so I believe it falls far short of rape. Now BJ Clinton on the other hand was an adult, using his position to force women into sexual encounters but libs quickly forgave him...so much so they will fall over backwards to elect Hilldabeast.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Jammer on Sat May 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Matthew Makela wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:
Jammer wrote:I made NO threats to anyone you jackoff.

You said "the criminals behind it should be brought to justice". Since having a different political view is not against the law in the US, who is going to dispense the "justice" for the "crime" of not agreeing with you?

Or was that just the empty bluster of a drama queen who has no real argument other than jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth, spewing obscenities and screaming "evil"?

First of all you moron, I have said multiple times that any of those references refer to removal of every progressive socialist from elected office via the ballot box.  You are simply the stupidest liberal I have ever seen to not understand that very straightforward concept.

Second, there were no laws in Germany when the National Socialist Party fundamentally transformed Germany.  However, you may wish to review history to see how those socialists were dealt with later on.  I pray that the same type of justice may await you progressive socialists who are trying to do the same thing to our country.

You are scum.

So it's just the empty bluster of a drama queen who has no real argument other than jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth, spewing obscenities and screaming "evil"?

Considering that you think anyone to the left of John Birch, anyone who doesn't agree with you 100%, even a huge part of the republican party is part of that evil cabal, do you think you have enough votes to rid this country of the dangers of differing opinions?

We will see in November 2016 won't we? I have a feeling there will be a lot less of you assholes in office afterwards.

And I see that you are personally quite sensitive when somebody won't play your silly game of political correctness and they actually call you what you are. I look forward to the day when you can't walk down the street without people pointing to you and telling their children what you tried to do to them and this country. It will be a much sunnier day in America when the people know you and your kind for the evil that you peddle.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun May 24, 2015 7:43 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Straight or gay?

It's kind of weird and I can't remember the outrage of the multiple women who came forward with their stories of Bill Clinton raping them. Maybe you didn't consider that rape but just wondering.

Josh Duggar was an underage teen and by all accounts his crime consisted of touching sleeping females. I never saw where there was any indication there was "penetration" but touching. In fact, law enforcement was notified and no arrests were issued so I believe it falls far short of rape. Now BJ Clinton on the other hand was an adult, using his position to force women into sexual encounters but libs quickly forgave him...so much so they will fall over backwards to elect Hilldabeast.

Very true, law enforcement was contacted over a year later to a state trooper who is a friend of the family. He gave Josh "a stern talk" and let him go instead of reporting it as the law requires. That trooper is now serving 56 years in prison for child pornography.

This did come up to law enforcement again but thanks to stall tactics, refusing to cooperate and a 3 year statute of limitations, they were unable to follow through with the felony charges before time ran out.

Of course this wasn't Jim Bob's only attempt to get help for his son. He turned to the church elders who immediately recommended sending Josh to a licensed treatment center for sexual predators. Jim Bob ignored that advice and sent him to help a friend remodel for a few months. That was the "counseling" that he claims Josh received.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Just Braying It on Sun May 24, 2015 9:16 am

Jammer wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:And here we are two pages later and not only are people refusing to condemn a child rapist, some are actually trying to defend this scumbag.

Yet I can't help but believe that the reaction would be wildly different if this child rapist held a different political affiliation. Partisan based moral relativity at it's finest.





You stupid fcuking moron.  I did not see anyone trying to defend this person nor condone his actions.

See the last post on page three. Only in crazy world does molesting your young sister translate to "touching sleeping females".

What a weird world we live in.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Jammer on Sun May 24, 2015 10:03 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:And here we are two pages later and not only are people refusing to condemn a child rapist, some are actually trying to defend this scumbag.

Yet I can't help but believe that the reaction would be wildly different if this child rapist held a different political affiliation. Partisan based moral relativity at it's finest.





You stupid fcuking moron.  I did not see anyone trying to defend this person nor condone his actions.

See the last post on page three. Only in crazy world does molesting your young sister translate to "touching sleeping females".

What a weird world we live in.

I have reviewed the comment in question and I do not see it defending anyone contrary to your unsupported claims.  

What I did find was a well thought out comment that contributed additional insight into the matter being discussed.  It then redirected the thought process toward a comparative example of much greater magnitude that for some reason progressive socialists find morally acceptable.

It then subtly raised the question of how any person of good conscious could ever be supportive of the progressive socialist agenda let alone a progressive socialist as a contributing member of a civilized society.

Where the comment, in my opinion,  falls just slightly short is that it could have advanced that thought a little further with a real life example of how the despicable disgusting progressive socialists have already transformed our once great country.  The one I would have personally chosen might have been what the progressive socialists have done to the Boy Scouts of America.  However, how they have destroyed Little League Baseball would also have been appropriate.

Regardless, the decay and rot that has beset the Boy Scouts of America is undeniable.  From a once great institution that helped young boys grow into moral and decent men, it has now become a liberal cesspool for deviants.  They have outlawed young boys from having water gun fights and have forced them to now do overnight campouts with perverted homosexual deviants.

I call on all decent Americans to stand up against the evil progressive socialists and their agenda that is pure evil.  Point these scum out to your children and grandchildren and publically ridicule them for what they are – PURE EVIL.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Jammer on Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 am

An interesting view on the issue:

http://barbwire.com/2015/05/25/0655-finding-redemption-in-the-josh-duggar-story/

It is much more uplifting to read the thoughts in this article rather the HATE filled comments by the progressive socialists on this forum.  They are truly EVIL cretins.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2257
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum