Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faux News Offers Tips on how to Stall Federal Investigation

4 posters

Go down

Faux News Offers Tips on how to Stall Federal Investigation Empty Faux News Offers Tips on how to Stall Federal Investigation

Post  Dr. Evil Fri May 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey all!!!

Sorry, its been a while, too many demands on my time.  I stumbled upon this video today and was reminded of all the outrage over the ACORN videos from a few years ago.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/4258065091001/five-things-to-do-when-the-feds-come-knocking-/?intcmp=related&playlist_id=trending#sp=show-clips

This is a video of a Faux News interview outlining suggestions on how to deal with the Feds if they come asking you questions about possible shady practices, or laws broken by you, as a Wall Street trader.  This interview is obviously geared toward those who have done something illegal, or the whole thing would be a moot point, just as the illegality of the cooked up baiting scenario made by those in the ACORN video.  Where is the outrage over the Faux video?  Both instances offer suggestions on how to try to circumvent the authorities in the case of possible wrongdoing, and yet one gets a free pass on doing so.  What gives?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Faux News Offers Tips on how to Stall Federal Investigation Empty Re: Faux News Offers Tips on how to Stall Federal Investigation

Post  Clicker Sat May 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Far from a moot point. Wall street is fertile fishing ground for a divisions sized Federal investigators corps that has only a few square blocks they have to range over. You might think it's obvious that there is evil doing going on there but I also think there is a Fed behind every potted plant and lurking in every restroom with a camera and mic trying to bring home a prize to the boss.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Faux News Offers Tips on how to Stall Federal Investigation Empty Re: Faux News Offers Tips on how to Stall Federal Investigation

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Clicker wrote:Far from a moot point.  Wall street is fertile fishing ground for a divisions sized Federal investigators corps that has only a few square blocks they have to range over.  You might think it's obvious that there is evil doing going on there but I also think there is a Fed behind every potted plant and lurking in every restroom with a camera and mic trying to bring home a prize to the boss.  

Jonesy-boy would LOVE govt cameras and spys keeping track of conservatives, but NEVER NEVER keep track of a liberal.

AKA IRS, lois lerner.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:14 pm

The Federal law is so poorly written that allows for violation of the Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and inevitably leads to unreasonable and unintended circumstances. I would never consent to an interview without the presence of an attorney and a tape recording of the interview. As it is now, interviews are not recorded being dependent on another Federal agent's written transcription. The government is not your friend nor is it interested in your best interests. Get a lawyer.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down