Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faux Gets it Wrong Again, and Again, and yet Again...

+2
Jammer
Dr. Evil
6 posters

Go down

Faux Gets it Wrong Again, and Again, and yet Again... Empty Faux Gets it Wrong Again, and Again, and yet Again...

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:45 pm

I can't imagine why anyone still considers Faux News a reliable news source. Rolling Eyes I think the country was better off when they were being "censored"...

Fox News apologizes 4 times for inaccurate comments about Muslims in Europe
http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/18/media/fox-apologizes-for-anti-islam-comments/index.html

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Faux Gets it Wrong Again, and Again, and yet Again... Empty Re: Faux Gets it Wrong Again, and Again, and yet Again...

Post  Jammer Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I can't imagine why anyone still considers Faux News a reliable news source. Rolling Eyes I think the country was better if when they were being "censored"...

http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/18/media/fox-apologizes-for-anti-islam-comments/index.html

Typical liberal BS.  From what I read, it was GUESTS on various shows making these comments which FOX News later corrected.  

Has NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN or any of the other liberal media corrected the falsehoods like "if you like your healthcare insurance, you can keep your healthcare insurance"?  Nope, but nice try at one more misrepresentation by a liberal.  You people are disgusting.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Faux Gets it Wrong Again, and Again, and yet Again... Empty Re: Faux Gets it Wrong Again, and Again, and yet Again...

Post  Just Braying It Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Fox News has been the National Enquirer of cable news for years.

Go Packers!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I can't imagine why anyone still considers Faux News a reliable news source. Rolling Eyes I think the country was better if when they were being "censored"...

Typical liberal BS.  From what I read, it was GUESTS on various shows making these comments which FOX News later corrected.  

Has NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN or any of the other liberal media corrected the falsehoods like "if you like your healthcare insurance, you can keep your healthcare insurance"?  Nope, but nice try at one more misrepresentation by a liberal.  You people are disgusting.

The article clearly states that both hosts and guests were spreading these falsehoods. Either way it's irrelevant, they are accountable for all things broadcast on their channel.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

The article clearly states that both hosts and guests were spreading these falsehoods.  Either way it's irrelevant, they are accountable for all things broadcast on their channel.

As much as it pains to agree me, yes FOX should shoulder fault for not investigating and verifying what a guest said that turned out to be less than factual.

Everyone could agree the one week time element is shorter than the two weeks it took CBS to apologize for the Dan Rather slurring of Bush back in 2004.

Jeanine Pirro issued the final correction of the day, at 9:10 p.m., for something her guest Steve Emerson said a week earlier: that Birmingham, England is a "totally Muslim city where non-Muslims don't go in." Emerson was ridiculed for his comments, and he subsequently apologized.

"Last week on this program, a guest made a serious factual error that we wrongly let stand unchallenged and uncorrected," Pirro said.  
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:32 pm

You should watch the actual Emerson segment. Absolute fear mongerimg with no factual backup. And Pirro accepts it all as truth. Teabaggers have become a caricature of themselves.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Dumb ass liberals please post the retractions by ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN of the falsehood put out by Obama on their networks that if you like your healthcare insurance you can keep your healthcare insurance or shut up.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Jammer wrote:Dumb ass liberals please post the retractions by ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN of the falsehood put out by Obama on their networks that if you like your healthcare insurance you can keep your healthcare insurance or shut up.

I kept my health insurance.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:Dumb ass liberals please post the retractions by ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN of the falsehood put out by Obama on their networks that if you like your healthcare insurance you can keep your healthcare insurance or shut up.

So doing the liberal thing - you SAID that "nobody in America was unable to renew their healthcare plan because of the implementation of Obamacare?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

So doing the liberal thing - you SAID that "nobody in America was unable to renew their healthcare plan because of the implementation of Obamacare?  

You said that no one was allowed to keep the plans that they liked. I was. Please issue an apology for lying.

Thank you.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:41 pm

Make no doubt about it, there are zones in France, Britain and Germany where non-muslims are not welcome and are very dangerous. These are an embarrassment to the host governments which is why their objections are so vociferous. Instead euphemistic terms are used such as the French calling them Zones Urbaine Sensibles (Sensitive Urban Zones).

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2006/11/the-751-no-go-zones-of-france

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jan/16/sensitive-urban-areas/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:00 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You said that no one was allowed to keep the plans that they liked. I was. Please issue an apology for lying.

Thank you.

You liberal lying sack of dog shite.  Point out where I said THAT STATEMENT.  I never said that NO ONE was allowed.  You clearly are a shining example of why liberals are disgusting garbage.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:37 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Thank you.

No, Jammer was referring to Obama telling the public, if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan" and depending on whatever source you choose to favor the numbers who were /are unable to keep their healthcare plans may number into millions.

Here is a link to a potpourri of links to peruse.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+many+people+lost+their+healthcare+plans+under+obamacare
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:41 am

Liberal wrote:
Go Packers!

Go Sea Hawks!

Looks like the best team won.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down