Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DONALD is running for President

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
Rusty Houser
Skeptical
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The DONALD is running for President - Page 2 Empty Re: The DONALD is running for President

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Why Trump is surging in the polls
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/17/politics/donald-trump-summer-surge/index.html

What you guys make of this?

I'm not sure...should I be concerned?

I mean come on...Trump isn't nearly successful as Hillary Rodham Clinton is he?

Do you know Hillary told NASA she wanted to be an astronaut when she was little and they told her woman can't be astronauts! Why do you think they worded it that way when they knew she was just a small girl? Anyhow, the story is true and has been vetted by all the media outlets. What if Catilyn Jenner was the one who wrote NASA as a little girl?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

The DONALD is running for President - Page 2 Empty Re: The DONALD is running for President

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Why Trump is surging in the polls
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/17/politics/donald-trump-summer-surge/index.html

What you guys make of this?

He's providing an outlet for a large segment of the pops who are few up with the current regime and don't believe that the broom rider will be any different. He's tapping Wild Willys "I feel your pain" thingy and is cashing in on it. The more he is persecuted by people in the lib press calling him crazy and radical and his business partners fleeing any association with him the stronger his appeal will become. He's found the new "Silent majority" and is playing them like a Stradivarius. There's nothing new here, it's all been done before by Wild Willy and the Empty Suit.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:29 pm

I hope Trump wins and cleans house of the perverted government we have allowed.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I hope Trump wins and cleans house of the perverted government we have allowed.

Can you imagine the tap dance Trump will do on the dumbass liberals?  They won’t know what hit them.  If Trump wins, these deadbeats will be expecting to hear the musical sound of “You are fired” leading to unending benefits.  However, what they will hear is more likely “Get hired and get your lazy asses to work”.  

Of course, if they don’t show up and be productive workers, they will receive a pink note from Trump saying “You are no longer entitled”.  Be prepared for all the crying as the dumbass liberals starve to death.

And conservatives will be singing “Happy days are here again”.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I hope Trump wins and cleans house of the perverted government we have allowed.

Can you imagine the tap dance Trump will do on the dumbass liberals?  They won’t know what hit them.  If Trump wins, these deadbeats will be expecting to hear the musical sound of “You are fired” leading to unending benefits.  However, what they will hear is more likely “Get hired and get your lazy asses to work”.  

Of course, if they don’t show up and be productive workers, they will receive a pink note from Trump saying “You are no longer entitled”.  Be prepared for all the crying as the dumbass liberals starve to death.

Thomas Jefferson must have had a crystal ball or some other means to see into the future and the present state of this country to complel him to say;

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those  who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -- Thomas  Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson
(turns out the Americans haven't prevented the government from wasting the labors of people)

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." --  Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of  arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
(the evil liberals are trying their best to do this)

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,  as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  -- Thomas  Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:14 am

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Thomas Jefferson must have had a crystal ball or some other means to see into the future and the present state of this country to complel him to say;

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those  who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -- Thomas  Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson
(turns out the Americans haven't prevented the government from wasting the labors of people)

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." --  Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of  arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
(the evil liberals are trying their best to do this)

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,  as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  -- Thomas  Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Stil spreading your "opinions" I see.  I'd check my facts if I were you.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:43 am

Dr. Jones wrote:             Stil spreading your "opinions" I see.  I'd check my facts if I were you.

YUP, and here's another one just for you. Razz

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:  From bondage to spiritual faith.  From spiritual faith to great courage.  From courage to liberty.  From liberty to abundance.  From abundance to complacency.  From complacency to apathy.  From apathy to dependence.  From dependence back into bondage." -- Alexander Tyler

The U.S. is now somewhere between complacency and apathy with 40 percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:49 am

Trump used to say some things that rode a little closer to the center. Since he's had his eyes on the presidency his views have veered hard right. I think he speaks well for the modern day conservative, as evidenced by the polls, but has little to offer to mainstream America. Which is pretty much par for the course. It's sad to see that someone who exhibits such blind hate for people and poor strategies dealing with ISIS can become such an overnight sensation for his followers. Not to mention the imminent hypocrisy of the high likelihood that he himself employs illegals. But then again hypocrisy is par for the course for his followers as well.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:52 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Trump used to say some things that rode a little closer to the center.  Since he's had his eyes on the presidency his views have veered hard right.  I think he speaks well for the modern day conservative, as evidenced by the polls, but has little to offer to mainstream America.  Which is pretty much par for the course.  It's sad to see that someone who exhibits such blind hate for people and poor strategies dealing with ISIS can become such an overnight sensation for his followers.  Not to mention the imminent hypocrisy of the high likelihood that he himself employs illegals.  But then again hypocrisy is par for the course for his followers as well.

You will enthusiastically pull the lever for Cankles anyhow...stop being so concerned...we don't give a shiste what you think.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:52 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:             Stil spreading your "opinions" I see.  I'd check my facts if I were you.

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:  From bondage to spiritual faith.  From spiritual faith to great courage.  From courage to liberty.  From liberty to abundance.  From abundance to complacency.  From complacency to apathy.  From apathy to dependence.  From dependence back into bondage." -- Alexander Tyler

The U.S. is now somewhere between complacency and apathy with 40 percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

Ya great, let's get back to the part where you have to atone for spreading lies, yet again.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Ya great, let's get back to the part where you have to atone for spreading lies, yet again.

This coming from a man whose only claim to fame is that he is equally good with either hand.  WOW – aren’t you special?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Wow, what a class act. Drags McCain through the mud and praises Palin. scratch What's next? Is this idiot going to be giving out personal cell #'s of senators??? The DONALD is running for President - Page 2 1106906410

Palin in a Trump administration?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/politics/sarah-palin-donald-trump-administration/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:16 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Wow, what a class act.  Drags McCain through the mud and praises Palin. scratch   What's next?  Is this idiot going to be giving out personal cell #'s of senators??? The DONALD is running for President - Page 2 1106906410

Palin in a Trump administration?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/politics/sarah-palin-donald-trump-administration/index.html

Hmmmmmmm

Let me see

Holder
Geitner
Kerry
Clinton

or

Palin

YUP, I choose Palin.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:05 am

This man truly encompasses all that is the modern day conservative.  She asks him about his degrading comments toward women, and he goes into a monologue about political correctness, and the presumably conservative crowd jeers.  Since when is treating women with respect simply being "politically correct"?

Trump called out
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/08/07/gop-debate-donald-trump-women-kelly-cooper-sot-ac.cnn

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:14 am

Is Faux News now throwing Trump under the bus?

Trump vs. Fox
http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/07/media/donald-trump-vs-fox-news/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:This man truly encompasses all that is the modern day conservative.  She asks him about his degrading comments toward women, and he goes into a monologue about political correctness, and the presumably conservative crowd jeers.  Since when is treating women with respect simply being "politically correct"?

Trump called out
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/08/07/gop-debate-donald-trump-women-kelly-cooper-sot-ac.cnn

How in your tormented mind do see Trump as a "conservative"? Actually Trump's "conservative" (such as they are) views are newly minted and already are losing their luster. His views on women resemble more that modern day liberal and king horn dog Bill Clinton. Carly Fiorina hit it out of the park with her stunning performance in the first debate when she blasted Trump over his cozy connection with the Clintons and Trump's feet of clay:

“I didn’t get a phone call from Bill Clinton before I jumped in the race. Did any of you get a phone call from Bill Clinton? I didn’t. Maybe it’s because I hadn’t given money to the foundation, or donated to his wife’s Senate campaign. Here’s the thing that I would ask Donald Trump in all seriousness. He is the party’s frontrunner right now, and good for him. I think he’s tapped into an anger that people feel. They’re sick of politics as usual. You know, whatever your issue, your cause, the festering problem you hoped would be resolved, the political class has failed you. That’s just a fact. And that’s what Donald Trump taps into. I would also just say this, since he has changed his mind on amnesty, on healthcare, and on abortion, I would just ask what are the principles by which he will govern?”

This lady is gold and I'd love to see her in the upper tier in the next debate so she could dust Trump's azz.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Presidential candidates relative ranking on the liberal - conservative scale.

https://www.crowdpac.com/elections/2016-presidential-election
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:07 pm

I watched both debates and saw few surprises. The only thing I can say for sure is Truth lost value in my opinion over the evening. I thought Carly looked good but a little pissed off looking, Rubio looked good but can't stand the traitor, Huckabee looked surprisingly good, Kasich sounded like a bleeding heart liberal, Cruz finished well but didn't get much air time, Bush proved he is a GOPe, Walker held his own but didn't break out, Rand didn't advance, Hugs...well he is just Hugs, and Carson did OK but didn't break out much.

Here's the deal...I am not voting for another milk toast republican that is going to seek liberal approval, try and steady the ship, and head for the cliff at a slower speed. I want someone who is going to reverse every inch gained by liberals in the last 30 years and undo/dismantle this federal behemoth. I believe anything else is only prolonging the pending agony.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:This man truly encompasses all that is the modern day conservative.  She asks him about his degrading comments toward women, and he goes into a monologue about political correctness, and the presumably conservative crowd jeers.  Since when is treating women with respect simply being "politically correct"?

Trump called out

How in your tormented mind do see Trump as a "conservative"? Actually Trump's "conservative" (such as they are) views are newly minted and already are losing their luster. His views on women resemble more that modern day liberal and king horn dog Bill Clinton. Carly Fiorina hit it out of the park with her stunning performance in the first debate when she blasted Trump over his cozy connection with the Clintons and Trump's feet of clay:

“I didn’t get a phone call from Bill Clinton before I jumped in the race. Did any of you get a phone call from Bill Clinton? I didn’t. Maybe it’s because I hadn’t given money to the foundation, or donated to his wife’s Senate campaign. Here’s the thing that I would ask Donald Trump in all seriousness. He is the party’s frontrunner right now, and good for him. I think he’s tapped into an anger that people feel. They’re sick of politics as usual. You know, whatever your issue, your cause, the festering problem you hoped would be resolved, the political class has failed you. That’s just a fact. And that’s what Donald Trump taps into. I would also just say this, since he has changed his mind on amnesty, on healthcare, and on abortion, I would just ask what are the principles by which he will govern?”

This lady is gold and I'd love to see her in the upper tier in the next debate so she could dust Trump's azz.

I had no idea Trump was the poon hound that Bubba the Love Sponge was. As Trump said himself, he cozyies up to whoever he needs to to get ahead. Pretty much SOP for people in the position to do so. Fiornia is simply Bachmann 2.0 and will be forgotten when once the powers that be in the GOP decide she is a little too vaginally challenged to run her for Prez.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Trump called out

I had no idea Trump was the poon hound that Bubba the Love Sponge was.  As Trump said himself, he cozyies up to whoever he needs to to get ahead.  Pretty much SOP for people in the position to do so.  Fiornia is simply Bachmann 2.0 and will be forgotten when once the powers that be in the GOP decide she is a little too vaginally challenged to run her for Prez.

She has twice the testosterone you could mange to come up with on your best day. Why hate the vajayjay...why? Must so accustomed to have a crap smeared azzhole in your face you forgot what one was like...if you ever knew.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Trump called out

I had no idea Trump was the poon hound that Bubba the Love Sponge was.  As Trump said himself, he cozyies up to whoever he needs to to get ahead.  Pretty much SOP for people in the position to do so.  Fiornia is simply Bachmann 2.0 and will be forgotten when once the powers that be in the GOP decide she is a little too vaginally challenged to run her for Prez.

She has twice the testosterone you could mange to come up with on your best day.

There's no doubt about that.  Wouldn't be surprised if she has a penis.

Why hate the vajayjay...why?

Oooh.... it's really quite the opposite.

Must so accustomed to have a crap smeared azzhole in your face you forgot what one was like...if you ever knew.

True dat.  When a chick sits on your face you can't help but get a little brown eye.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Trump called out

Seriously? With three wives and who knows how many mistresses/models on the side? So Trump is not only a man whore in his personal life but an unprincipled slut in the business/political world. Who would have figured. Fiorina could kick your undescended balls up to your lungs making them look like tumors.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Trump called out

Seriously? With three wives and who knows how many mistresses/models on the side? So Trump is not only a man whore in his personal life but an unprincipled slut in the business/political world. Who would have figured.  Fiorina could kick your undescended balls up to your lungs making them look like tumors.  

No doubt about that especially the undescended balls part. She scares me. My balls too, right back up where they came from. Plus, I'm sure that dude works out...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:20 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Trump called out

Seriously? With three wives and who knows how many mistresses/models on the side? So Trump is not only a man whore in his personal life but an unprincipled slut in the business/political world. Who would have figured.  Fiorina could kick your undescended balls up to your lungs making them look like tumors.  

No doubt about that especially the undescended balls part.  She scares me.  My balls too, right back up where they came from.  Plus, I'm sure that dude works out...

You've gone from gay bashing to now woman bashing...good little liberal.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:12 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Trump called out

No doubt about that especially the undescended balls part.  She scares me.  My balls too, right back up where they came from.  Plus, I'm sure that dude works out...

You've gone from gay bashing to now woman bashing...good little liberal.

Really?? Where?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2